Sheboons Turn Away As 98yo War Veteran Plays National Anthem!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What a fuckin disgrace, these wretched fucking niggers need booted back to Africa!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
zxWJXQ3.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What are they protesting against exactly?
niggers have been brought up to believe America is evil and they're oppressed. Thats why niggers misbehave. I'll bet you that if they were held accountable and executed when they did things deserving of it, were forbidden from having special scholarships, and it was illegal from hiring based on color, they'd be far better off than they are today!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
niggers have been brought up to believe America is evil and they're oppressed. Thats why niggers misbehave. I'll bet you that if they were held accountable and executed when they did things deserving of it, were forbidden from having special scholarships, and it was illegal from hiring based on color, they'd be far better off than they are today!!!

Yeah I get that they believe America is oppressive and racist, but if they had a working braincell between them, they would question that myth, considering the US faught against teh ultimate evul Nazi waaacists back in the 40's....

Send the lot of them back to Africa, problem solved. Somehow I think within a few days those 'persecuted' blacks would be on their hands and knees begging to be allowed back into Amerikkka.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I get that they believe America is oppressive and racist, but if they had a working braincell between them, they would question that myth, considering the US faught against teh ultimate evul Nazi waaacists back in the 40's....

Send the lot of them back to Africa, problem solved. Somehow I think within a few days those 'persecuted' blacks would be on their hands and knees begging to be allowed back into Amerikkka.
There were some American blacks that went to Africa back in the late 70's or early 80's. They talked about the "motherland" and all that bullshit....well, they came right the fuck back cause Africa is a shithole!!!