Shin's demograph: every thing which comes to mind

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Hey all

I've been gone a long a while, but I've been doing some thinking about "reality" and all it comprises and encompasses.

Some of these are going to sound like "pipe dreams", so bear with me...

All written record including books of fiction, Internet records, scrolls, empirical truth tomes, and the canonical books which describe fate and origin are fabricated lies pertained to keep all of us within the mortal coil.

It seems like cosmic integrity is compromised by more than four-dimensional and two-dimensional apertures, and there seems to be at least 41 million cosmic integrities in this ionospha I'm contained within. There are, conversely, 719,891,768 intra-cosms within my bodily cells. It's not unlike cellular respiration. Most of us are in giant cosmic integrities which appear to be kitty litter boxes in the sky.

The United States of America is a Christain nation focused through Scandinavian interpretation (Sweden, Norway, Finland) of Islam (which is slavery through democracy). Malaysia focuses computer integrated systems and the technologies through Singapore and other islands in the Indian Ocean.

More to come

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Every single one of us, whether we're in street gangs or clubs associated with necessary individualism are incorporated into asylum life within parameters which might extend to city blocks.

Computer software was altered from Great Lakes, Illinois after I was kidnapped and systematically shot in the back of the skull by a rogue Military Police officer and it presents a Matrix-like backdrop for the overlay of comprised reality, which can be inteleched from a remote distance.

I was also desained in a red room in rural Tennessee by a clone project doppelganger, and driven back to where I imagined was my home of impersonal choosing which turned out to be a cycle of Ra Sha Go Li Ba Ni Hao Gya Ku Gira No Hanto... which loosely translates to "Hell is home for the journey". It was incorporate in different para-perspectives before 4 million BCE.

More later...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
RwD8eyx.gif

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Maha no renge Kya uses Al Hamas to fulcrum ISIL across the multiplex realms of exsitemce in a coup de tat to halt commerce and fund terrorism through Shia Muslim forces who bring ISIS across from the Eastern hemisphere through the Southern hemisphere in an attempt to dissolve freedom and reverse pain to ultimate pleasure with nuclear radiation technology devices they manufacture in Germany, Japan, Italy, and the rest of the Axis Alignment.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Interesting stuff Shin, Im trying to comprehend it all lol. Good to see ya!

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Have you heard the new song by Flobots? I think it's called "Anything I wanna do" on Sombat's server.

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Adbloc is a newer website for hosting media like that red site YouTube. It's so Google.com

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
The united arab emirates intend to use the maha no renge kya
to plot and surmise the united states of america through
manipulating black moon countries and their underground zayzi
web syndicate by misguiding afrika across the orient and nazwad
over towards saint petersburg rusia while overtaking
the pontifex through the pontiface in essence to compromise ve ri tas