Shin's shitstorm

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't tell if you were incarcerated or hospitalized. Although they amount to the same thing in some cases.

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Dudes!

I just did a Google search, and this forum comes up as seized by the authorities in the search results.

It's good to still be alive in 2020. Marijuana is legal here in Chicago, Illinois, and crime is almost non-existent, despite what the news reports say. Cloning is real, and technology can grow back any part of our bodies, even preventing us from actually dying.

Kurt Alex Garnett

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How you been Shin.. Google sucks they just nuked another of my pic blogs raping the board of my pics and leaving me a hell of a lot of work repairing my dead images, strange .. coincidence ... not like this hasnt happened before ... remember prawntickler..

Glad you can blaze out in the windy city hope all is well

I tried googling just in case from my phone and nothing,then feeling the ass head for on my neck

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
... remember prawntickler..

I dont know of what you speak of, but I remember him, he was from CJ days. He was a douche. I have his pic, from a chop I did of him lol.
Haha nah I was talking about Shins ol stomping ground I registurd there after BF shut down and pic posted all over,like I did at Jagassery, was going real good and then google started shooting me warnings so I swapped the main and it got nuked,was wierd cause they still went soft and only took down most recent stuff few month or so but some I think still remain in the cloud,Im sure because of some shitty google employee not doing his job properly...ha.. not this time..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont know of what you speak of, but I remember him, he was from CJ days. He was a douche. I have his pic, from a chop I did of him lol.
Haha nah I was talking about Shins ol stomping ground I registurd there after BF shut down and pic posted all over,like I did at Jagassery, was going real good and then google started shooting me warnings so I swapped the main and it got nuked,was wierd cause they still went soft and only took down most recent stuff few month or so but some I think still remain in the cloud,Im sure because of some shitty google employee not doing his job properly...ha.. not this time..

Was it Prawns site? The mafia one? I was there a short bit lol.

I still hate it for all your images man :SadFace:

You had a big CJ collection!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Still do if I could find a host..goddamn all this snowflake shits killing all the fun,looking into opening my own image host,but seems even domains have rules.. fml

I had a good go of it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Still do if I could find a host..goddamn all this snowflake shits killing all the fun,looking into opening my own image host,but seems even domains have rules.. fml

I had a good go of it

I totally understand man, fuck all this snowflake shit. Everything still goes at Jag's, but its such a small place.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I had a good go of it

I totally understand man, fuck all this snowflake shit. Everything still goes at Jag's, but its such a small place.
Holy shit so he came back and paid the bills,last time I was there you guys were all trying to pool money together just in case he decided to bail..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I had a good go of it

Holy shit so he came back and paid the bills,last time I was there you guys were all trying to pool money together just in case he decided to bail..

Hahahaha, yeah, I remember that. It was cause the site owner lost his job and no one heard from him for over half a year and bills were coming up lol. He got another job, hes back, bills paid lol. Its so slow there though.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I don't know these boards that you all reference. Anyone care to run down the sites for perusal?

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Hey all

So I had a dream I was the President of the United States, Japan, North Korea, Sudan, the Phillipines, Botswana, Tikrit, Senegal, Lithuania, and Germany, but I didn't know how to capitalize on the matters at hand.

How do I regain my fortune?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey all

So I had a dream I was the President of the United States, Japan, North Korea, Sudan, the Phillipines, Botswana, Tikrit, Senegal, Lithuania, and Germany, but I didn't know how to capitalize on the matters at hand.

How do I regain my fortune?

Go back to sleep.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who is this weird individual @shin ?

He is from the old BF site and OK - - - - - -
I remember the name, but he was always quiet.
I think hes modding or used to be at the annex he came from prawntickler hes our token kneegrow

From what I remember of Prawntickler, the member from CJ, he was a prick. I did a chop of him long ago. If its the same guy lol.

Shin good people.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I think hes modding or used to be at the annex he came from prawntickler hes our token kneegrow

From what I remember of Prawntickler, the member from CJ, he was a prick. I did a chop of him long ago. If its the same guy lol.

Shin good people.

lol ...hmmm Prawntickler the site

prawntickler.com Profile

Title: Prawntickler - Powered by Prawntickler.com
Description: A forum about drum and bass and everything else
Keywords: Sick humor,humor,humour,sick humour,2 girls one cup,wetbacks,white trash,rednecks,midgets, ers,crackers,ragheads,limey,niggers,negro,retards,forum,bbs,discussion,bulletin board,britney spears,prawns,prawntickler,forums,drum and bass,d%b,jungle,snuff,tickler, s,downloads,wtf,lol,owned,mental,forums,chat,insane,banned,i got banned,lmao,arcade,high scores,curveball,spank,monkey,lust,love,entrapment,***,***,prostitute,Fight, random, message board, forum, chat, games, movies, uncensored, crazy, insane, funny, humor, silly, fun

Cant remeber his old handle but Shin is an abbreviate of it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
740.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Shin good people.

prawntickler.com Profile

Keywords: Sick humor,humor,humour,sick humour,2 girls one cup,wetbacks,white trash,rednecks,midgets, ers,crackers,ragheads,limey,niggers,negro,retards,forum,bbs,discussion,bulletin board,britney spears,prawns,prawntickler,forums,drum and bass,d%b,jungle,snuff,tickler, s,downloads,wtf,lol,owned,mental,forums,chat,insane,banned,i got banned,lmao,arcade,high scores,curveball,spank,monkey,lust,love,entrapment,***,***,prostitute,Fight, random, message board, forum, chat, games, movies, uncensored, crazy, insane, funny, humor, silly, fun

Yeah, when CJ went down, him and some others started their own forums.

Strange, link wont work lol.

I never joined cause I didnt like the guy. Of course that was over 13 years ago lol. Might be cool now.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Shin good people.

prawntickler.com Profile

I never joined cause I didnt like the guy. Of course that was over 13 years ago lol. Might be cool now.
link doesnt work cuz like many the forum has fallen

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Shin good people.

prawntickler.com Profile

link doesnt work cuz like many the forum has fallen

Ah ok!