Should Dead Kid Gore Pics be Removed?

Should Dead Kid Gore pics be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, I HATE censorship! HATE IT!!!! Its why I never joined FB.

I will say, censoring stuff like that, is simply turning a blind eye to what it actually happening in the world. Personally I think people should know what is going on, and not live in Fantasy Land, where its all Rainbows and Unicorns.

Hell, I even made a meme, that showed 2 images long ago. It was when NY was trying to ban Big Gulp drinks. Yet, Obama was bombing children, and that was ok! So yes, I had an image of kids that been blown up with the caption "why is this ok", and the an image of a kid drinking the giant drink with the caption "but this is not?".

Do I think plastering images of dead kids all over the place is ok? Prolly not, cause some dont like the sight of it evidently. Though, if I prefer not to look at something, I just scroll faster lol. Do I think it should be Banned outright.... no, BUT, if its the rules, as stated, then its the rules.

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I will say, censoring stuff like that, is simply turning a blind eye to what it actually happening in the world. Personally I think people should know what is going on, and not live in Fantasy Land, where its all Rainbows and Unicorns.

Hell, I even made a meme, that showed 2 images long ago. It was when NY was trying to ban Big Gulp drinks. Yet, Obama was bombing children, and that was ok! So yes, I had an image of kids that been blown up with the caption "why is this ok", and the an image of a kid drinking the giant drink with the caption "but this is not?".

Do I think plastering images of dead kids all over the place is ok? Prolly not, cause some dont like the sight of it evidently. Though, if I prefer not to look at something, I just scroll faster lol. Do I think it should be Banned outright.... no, BUT, if its the rules, as stated, then its the rules.

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Under 18 should apply to that. They're under 18. Anyone that posts any pictures with children in it, gore or not, is in violation of the rules, period.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am NOT fine with any of it, but I figured since the TOS explicitly prohibits images of underage anyone, I thought it would apply to the reprehensible shit SSS posted, without warning, in a thread NOT about gore.

I say get rid of it all. Keep the humanity in being human.

That is you though. Your comfort level. What you want.

How does that work for everybody else? The big picture; what is agreeable for everyone?

If someone says " well, I don't care what everyone else wants..." then why should anyone care what YOU want?

Didn't you, just before me, post what you want?

I was stating my opinion. It's okay for you to do that, but I need mansplaining when I do it?

I so have your number.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

People who do not want to see that, people who are empaths and actually have issues after viewing such shit, should not stumble onto a thread with those images, and see them before they can get out of the thread. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?

Many of you here were all for censoring people posting opinions about politics (when those opinions are on the left, anyway). Yes, that's called hypocrisy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Everyone knows dead kids exist silly (: it's the way the pics are used in jest and merely for cheap thrills.
BF banning that shit wouldn't be a middle finger to your view of censorship but more a finger to weak pricks to fuck off with that shit, we're adults here. bad enough you got the fuckstains that cry PEAODO every time they get their ass ripped open from a burn ffs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Under 18 should apply to that. They're under 18. Anyone that posts any pictures with children in it, gore or not, is in violation of the rules, period.

I agree, if its the rules. Cant argue with rules.

But what if say Biden bombed some kids in Syria tomorrow, wouldnt you want to know its happening? Would the images alone not make you more enraged? I know it does me. It pisses me the fuck off!

I honestly think when BF made that rule, he was high, and thinking merely of sexy ladies, and not posting under age ladies. I dont think he thought of the kids that that get an unfair hand at life.

Take Cannon for instance, I know YOU know who Cannon is, but none of these Libtards know. Posting his innocent face after being shot to death, would be against the rules, if you continue down the path you are insisting. Just saying. Personally I like letting people know when kids have their lives taken well before their time. It aint fair to them, they didnt deserve that shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

People who do not want to see that, people who are empaths and actually have issues after viewing such shit, should not stumble onto a thread with those images, and see them before they can get out of the thread. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?

Many of you here were all for censoring people posting opinions about politics (when those opinions are on the left, anyway). Yes, that's called hypocrisy.

Ok, you have now gotten my temper up a notch, not knowing who the FUCK I am! ALWAYS assuming! For the love of all that is holy! Sheesh!

Im an empath as well, if you didnt know.

I for one NEVER, wanted to censor ANYONE........ except that fucking roach son of a bitch MaxiPad! Even then, it wasnt censorship, he just needed the boot! Fuck him!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Everyone knows dead kids exist silly (: it's the way the pics are used in jest and merely for cheap thrills.
BF banning that shit wouldn't be a middle finger to your view of censorship but more a finger to weak pricks to fuck off with that shit, we're adults here. bad enough you got the fuckstains that cry PEAODO every time they get their ass ripped open from a burn ffs

Nah man, I know you feel me, I get what you saying. For real lol.

But just think of how I just put it to Succubus, even posting a pic/gif/video of that Trump kid being attacked by kneegrows, wont be allowed. I dont like this idea.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Ok, you have now gotten my temper up a notch, not knowing who the FUCK I am! ALWAYS assuming! For the love of all that is holy! Sheesh!

I for one NEVER, wanted to censor ANYONE........ except that fucking roach son of a bitch MaxiPad! Even then, it wasnt censorship, he just needed the boot! Fuck him!

That fuckwit was not posting child gore to make a point of any kind. He was just trying to shock people. Sorry, that's not a good reason to disturb people. I do not need a picture of dead children to be convinced that all of the wars the US is currently involved in, and has been invoved in since 2001, are wrong and are killing lots of children.

And, like I said before, plenty of people on here were whinging incessantly about censoring leftist politics. It's why politics was in the Ass Box for so long. I didn't see you objecting to THAT kind of censorship at all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

But just think of how I just put it to Succubus, even posting a pic/gif/video of that Trump kid being attacked by kneegrows, wont be allowed. I dont like this idea.

kids get attacked everyday .... you marveling at a pic is gonna help ?? LOL

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes and fuckin' vultures circling over head.

But now show some white children who got into a car accident because their latte drinking momma forgot to buckle in the car seat and they launched through the windshield and went splat on the highway and FUCK THAT SHIT... we can't show that.

We can't show pictures of kids they do stupid shit and pay the consequences. Why? Because it's not right because they are too young to know better?

BULLSHIT... if a 6 year old doesn't know better than to put a finger up a dogs ass and it turns around and mauls the motherfuck out of'em... that's not a "too young to know" problem, that's a STUPID FUCKING KID problem.

You bunch of child worshiping, SCUM!!!

FUUUUUUUUCK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes and fuckin' vultures circling over head.

But now show some white children who got into a car accident because their latte drinking momma forgot to buckle in the car seat and they launched through the windshield and went splat on the highway and FUCK THAT SHIT... we can't show that.

We can't show pictures of kids they do stupid shit and pay the consequences. Why? Because it's not right because they are too young to know better?

BULLSHIT... if a 6 year old doesn't know better than to put a finger up a dogs ass and it turns around and mauls the motherfuck out of'em... that's not a "too young to know" problem, that's a STUPID FUCKING KID problem.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

It actually wasn't white children.

Not that it should matter.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, White kids, Black kids, I hate'em all... a bunch of fuckin' shit asses. THE LOT OF THEM!

HAK = HATE ALL KIDS is tattooed on my COCK!!!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, White kids, Black kids, I hate'em all... a bunch of fuckin' shit asses. THE LOT OF THEM!

So much edge.
Are you winning?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

So much edge.
Are you winning?

FUUUUUUUUCK.

So much edge.
Are you winning?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I WIN OR LOSE, I JUST AM!

ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM OR WHAT I AM ABOUT, BITE IT, YOU SCUM!!!

P.S. I hope you have a pleasant day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I wasn't suggesting you cared....that was kind of obvious.

I was just addressing your assumption that the only reason anyone was disturbed was because the children were "white".

You basically said no one cares when black children die and now that images of what you assumed were white children were posted, now people are disturbed.

So I was just correcting your assumption that those who are upset are racists who only care when it's dead white kids. These were images of black/brown children brutalized in what looks to acts of war/terror. Oppression.

You are allowed to hate kids, no one cares. That's not what was addressed. Settle down.

Tattoo your cock all you want, mang. You do you.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I was just addressing your assumption that the only reason anyone was disturbed was because the children were "white".

You basically said no one cares when black children die and now that images of what you assumed were white children were posted, now people are disturbed.

So I was just correcting your assumption that those who are upset are racists who only care when it's dead white kids. These were images of black/brown children brutalized in what looks to acts of war/terror. Oppression.

You are allowed to hate kids, no one cares. That's not what was addressed. Settle down.

LISTEN UP YOU SLUT! I WAS NOT ASSuming ANYTHING. I don't care about race, so don't turn this into a RACE issue. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Maybe you don't understand plain fucking ENGLISH... Me importa un caraj!!!

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! And you haven't corrected shit, all you can correct is the angle of your cock in mouth, BITCH! I was making something called in generalizations, not fucking stone cold statements... LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU PIECE OF FUCK!

I'M GONNA TATTOO YOUR FACE ON MY BUTTHOLE Because you have diarrhea of the mouth!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

FUUUUUUUUCK.

LISTEN UP YOU SLUT! I WAS NOT ASSuming ANYTHING. I don't care about race, so don't turn this into a RACE issue. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! And you haven't corrected shit, all you can correct is the angle of your cock in mouth, BITCH! I was making something called in generalizations, not fucking stone cold statements... LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU PIECE OF FUCK!

I'M GONNA TATTOO YOUR FACE ON MY BUTTHOLE Because you have diarrhea of the mouth!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Yah !! It's NOT words he likes in there :rightON:

:ROFL3:

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Yah !! It's NOT words he likes in there :rightON:

:ROFL3:

THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT, YOU FUCKIN' WAFFLE?!!!?!

Yeah, I like cocks and buttholes and pussies IN and ON my mouth... I ain't fuckin' homophobic like most of you fucks!!!

WOMAN, MAN, TRANSSEXUAL, whatever... if it makes me cum, I'LL FUCKIN' DO IT!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes

You made it a race issue, dude.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Okay. I still think you should calm down though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

That fuckwit was not posting child gore to make a point of any kind. He was just trying to shock people. Sorry, that's not a good reason to disturb people. I do not need a picture of dead children to be convinced that all of the wars the US is currently involved in, and has been invoved in since 2001, are wrong and are killing lots of children.

And, like I said before, plenty of people on here were whinging incessantly about censoring leftist politics. It's why politics was in the Ass Box for so long. I didn't see you objecting to THAT kind of censorship at all.

I suppose you approve of abortion too, one of them women that dont even like to see the sonogram, so when you abort, you never saw shit, out of sight out of mind. Is that how you roll?

No, I did not object to politics being moved, it was still there, but you whined cause you had to make one extra click. Left/Right, it didnt matter. I dont complain when y'all post your Leftist bullshit, I ignore it unless I have something to say concerning the subject. The owner of the site wanted it moved, and the owner gets what he wants, why should I complain? Its his house.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Im just saying, take away ALL pics of kids, and you'll find yourself down a rabbit hole.

Like I wont be able to post about lil Cannon, gunned down for no reason.

HELL, that whole Kyle Rittenhouse shit, ALLLLLLL of it will have to be canned, because he was under 18 at the time.

Do you see what Im saying?

Wanna post a video of a kid singing your favorite song..... wont be able to.

Do you see?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Im just saying, take away ALL pics of kids, and you'll find yourself down a rabbit hole.

HELL, that whole Kyle Rittenhouse shit, ALLLLLLL of it will have to be canned, because he was under 18 at the time.

Do you see?

I didn't make the TOS, did I?

Answer my question. Did you take a solid stand for non-censorship when @Breakfall was thrashing all over this forum, whinging and complaining about politics and demanding that BF remove them to the Ass Box?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Do you see?

I didn't make the TOS, did I?

Answer my question. Did you take a solid stand for non-censorship when @Breakfall was thrashing all over this forum, whinging and complaining about politics and demanding that BF remove them to the Ass Box?

Breakfall can be Breakfall all Breakfall wants lol. I think his point, was the way some of you noobs handled your antics. With Bastard Factory's point, he felt it was taking away from the board, and wanted it moved. I can see both member's points in doing what they did.

I hate censorship. I dont feel as if Politics became censored since we could all still post freely in the Politics section. Its just not all over the forum like it was before. Kinda like you complaining about dead kid pics lately, and BF has pointed out there is a gore section for that.... not to post it all over the forum.

In the end, no one is silenced or censored really.

By the way, the rules also say "all models must be 18+" , so in context, one could say a dead baby is not a model. lol