Should Dead Kid Gore Pics be Removed?

Should Dead Kid Gore pics be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh man, I HATE censorship! HATE IT!!!! Its why I never joined FB.

I will say, censoring stuff like that, is simply turning a blind eye to what it actually happening in the world. Personally I think people should know what is going on, and not live in Fantasy Land, where its all Rainbows and Unicorns.

Hell, I even made a meme, that showed 2 images long ago. It was when NY was trying to ban Big Gulp drinks. Yet, Obama was bombing children, and that was ok! So yes, I had an image of kids that been blown up with the caption "why is this ok", and the an image of a kid drinking the giant drink with the caption "but this is not?".

Do I think plastering images of dead kids all over the place is ok? Prolly not, cause some dont like the sight of it evidently. Though, if I prefer not to look at something, I just scroll faster lol. Do I think it should be Banned outright.... no, BUT, if its the rules, as stated, then its the rules.

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Everyone knows dead kids exist silly (: it's the way the pics are used in jest and merely for cheap thrills.
BF banning that shit wouldn't be a middle finger to your view of censorship but more a finger to weak pricks to fuck off with that shit, we're adults here. bad enough you got the fuckstains that cry PEAODO every time they get their ass ripped open from a burn ffs

Nah man, I know you feel me, I get what you saying. For real lol.

But just think of how I just put it to Succubus, even posting a pic/gif/video of that Trump kid being attacked by kneegrows, wont be allowed. I dont like this idea.

kids get attacked everyday .... you marveling at a pic is gonna help ?? LOL

Im just saying, take away ALL pics of kids, and you'll find yourself down a rabbit hole.

Like I wont be able to post about lil Cannon, gunned down for no reason.

HELL, that whole Kyle Rittenhouse shit, ALLLLLLL of it will have to be canned, because he was under 18 at the time.

Do you see what Im saying?

Wanna post a video of a kid singing your favorite song..... wont be able to.

Do you see?

I didn't make the TOS, did I?

Answer my question. Did you take a solid stand for non-censorship when @Breakfall was thrashing all over this forum, whinging and complaining about politics and demanding that BF remove them to the Ass Box?

Breakfall can be Breakfall all Breakfall wants lol. I think his point, was the way some of you noobs handled your antics. With Bastard Factory's point, he felt it was taking away from the board, and wanted it moved. I can see both member's points in doing what they did.

I hate censorship. I dont feel as if Politics became censored since we could all still post freely in the Politics section. Its just not all over the forum like it was before. Kinda like you complaining about dead kid pics lately, and BF has pointed out there is a gore section for that.... not to post it all over the forum.

In the end, no one is silenced or censored really.

By the way, the rules also say "all models must be 18+" , so in context, one could say a dead baby is not a model. lol

You don't hate censorship, though. You hate censorship of things you don't mind. You're fine and dandy with censoring leftist opinion.

The pics of dead babies I saw were NOT IN THE GORE SECTION. How many fucking times do I have to say that? And anyone who posts ded babies in any section anywhere on the entire internet is a fucking psychopath who needs immediate help.

And, yes, Brainfail went on a never-eneding rampage and tried to get politics banned. Don't lie.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes

But now show some white children who got into a car accident because their latte drinking momma forgot to buckle in the car seat and they launched through the windshield and went splat on the highway and FUCK THAT SHIT... we can't show that.

You made it a race issue, dude.

Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes and fuckin' vultures circling over head.

But now show some white children who got into a car accident because their latte drinking momma forgot to buckle in the car seat and they launched through the windshield and went splat on the highway and FUCK THAT SHIT... we can't show that.

We can't show pictures of kids they do stupid shit and pay the consequences. Why? Because it's not right because they are too young to know better?

BULLSHIT... if a 6 year old doesn't know better than to put a finger up a dogs ass and it turns around and mauls the motherfuck out of'em... that's not a "too young to know" problem, that's a STUPID FUCKING KID problem.

You bunch of child worshiping, SCUM!!!

FUUUUUUUUCK.

It actually wasn't white children.

Not that it should matter.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, White kids, Black kids, I hate'em all... a bunch of fuckin' shit asses. THE LOT OF THEM!

HAK = HATE ALL KIDS is tattooed on my COCK!!!

I wasn't suggesting you cared....that was kind of obvious.

I was just addressing your assumption that the only reason anyone was disturbed was because the children were "white".

You basically said no one cares when black children die and now that images of what you assumed were white children were posted, now people are disturbed.

So I was just correcting your assumption that those who are upset are racists who only care when it's dead white kids. These were images of black/brown children brutalized in what looks to acts of war/terror. Oppression.

You are allowed to hate kids, no one cares. That's not what was addressed. Settle down.

Tattoo your cock all you want, mang. You do you.

LISTEN UP YOU SLUT! I WAS NOT ASSuming ANYTHING. I don't care about race, so don't turn this into a RACE issue. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Maybe you don't understand plain fucking ENGLISH... Me importa un caraj!!!

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! And you haven't corrected shit, all you can correct is the angle of your cock in mouth, BITCH! I was making something called in generalizations, not fucking stone cold statements... LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU PIECE OF FUCK!

I'M GONNA TATTOO YOUR FACE ON MY BUTTHOLE Because you have diarrhea of the mouth!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Okay. I still think you should calm down though.

FUCK YOU, FEED ME HUMMUS AND WE CAN CALL IT EVEN.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes

You made it a race issue, dude.

Fuck rules.... we don't fuckin' need'em! Who gives a shit about a dead kid, thousand of them die every day because they don't get enough food to eat, they appear on your television screens but nobody gives two fucks about those children because so what they look a little skinny and have distended bellies and flies crawling into their eyes and fuckin' vultures circling over head.

We can't show pictures of kids they do stupid shit and pay the consequences. Why? Because it's not right because they are too young to know better?

BULLSHIT... if a 6 year old doesn't know better than to put a finger up a dogs ass and it turns around and mauls the motherfuck out of'em... that's not a "too young to know" problem, that's a STUPID FUCKING KID problem.

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, White kids, Black kids, I hate'em all... a bunch of fuckin' shit asses. THE LOT OF THEM!

I wasn't suggesting you cared....that was kind of obvious.

I was just addressing your assumption that the only reason anyone was disturbed was because the children were "white".

You basically said no one cares when black children die and now that images of what you assumed were white children were posted, now people are disturbed.

So I was just correcting your assumption that those who are upset are racists who only care when it's dead white kids. These were images of black/brown children brutalized in what looks to acts of war/terror. Oppression.

You are allowed to hate kids, no one cares. That's not what was addressed. Settle down.

Tattoo your cock all you want, mang. You do you.

LISTEN UP YOU SLUT! I WAS NOT ASSuming ANYTHING. I don't care about race, so don't turn this into a RACE issue. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Maybe you don't understand plain fucking ENGLISH... Me importa un caraj!!!

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! And you haven't corrected shit, all you can correct is the angle of your cock in mouth, BITCH! I was making something called in generalizations, not fucking stone cold statements... LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU PIECE OF FUCK!

I'M GONNA TATTOO YOUR FACE ON MY BUTTHOLE Because you have diarrhea of the mouth!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Okay. I still think you should calm down though.

FUCK YOU, FEED ME HUMMUS AND WE CAN CALL IT EVEN.

Alright.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I will say, censoring stuff like that, is simply turning a blind eye to what it actually happening in the world. Personally I think people should know what is going on, and not live in Fantasy Land, where its all Rainbows and Unicorns.

Hell, I even made a meme, that showed 2 images long ago. It was when NY was trying to ban Big Gulp drinks. Yet, Obama was bombing children, and that was ok! So yes, I had an image of kids that been blown up with the caption "why is this ok", and the an image of a kid drinking the giant drink with the caption "but this is not?".

Do I think plastering images of dead kids all over the place is ok? Prolly not, cause some dont like the sight of it evidently. Though, if I prefer not to look at something, I just scroll faster lol. Do I think it should be Banned outright.... no, BUT, if its the rules, as stated, then its the rules.

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Everyone knows dead kids exist silly (: it's the way the pics are used in jest and merely for cheap thrills.
BF banning that shit wouldn't be a middle finger to your view of censorship but more a finger to weak pricks to fuck off with that shit, we're adults here. bad enough you got the fuckstains that cry PEAODO every time they get their ass ripped open from a burn ffs

But just think of how I just put it to Succubus, even posting a pic/gif/video of that Trump kid being attacked by kneegrows, wont be allowed. I dont like this idea.

Im just saying, take away ALL pics of kids, and you'll find yourself down a rabbit hole.

HELL, that whole Kyle Rittenhouse shit, ALLLLLLL of it will have to be canned, because he was under 18 at the time.

Do you see?

Answer my question. Did you take a solid stand for non-censorship when @Breakfall was thrashing all over this forum, whinging and complaining about politics and demanding that BF remove them to the Ass Box?

Breakfall can be Breakfall all Breakfall wants lol. I think his point, was the way some of you noobs handled your antics. With Bastard Factory's point, he felt it was taking away from the board, and wanted it moved. I can see both member's points in doing what they did.

I hate censorship. I dont feel as if Politics became censored since we could all still post freely in the Politics section. Its just not all over the forum like it was before. Kinda like you complaining about dead kid pics lately, and BF has pointed out there is a gore section for that.... not to post it all over the forum.

By the way, the rules also say "all models must be 18+" , so in context, one could say a dead baby is not a model. lol

You don't hate censorship, though. You hate censorship of things you don't mind. You're fine and dandy with censoring leftist opinion.

The pics of dead babies I saw were NOT IN THE GORE SECTION. How many fucking times do I have to say that? And anyone who posts ded babies in any section anywhere on the entire internet is a fucking psychopath who needs immediate help.

And, yes, Brainfail went on a never-eneding rampage and tried to get politics banned. Don't lie.

Please, show me one example, of where I called for Leftist censorship. I'll wait.

Duh, I dont think you have to say it anymore, we all realize how sensitive you were over it. Would you like a tissue?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[
So much edge.
Are you winning?

FUUUUUUUUCK.

So much edge.
Are you winning?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I WIN OR LOSE, I JUST AM!

ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM OR WHAT I AM ABOUT, BITE IT, YOU SCUM!!!

P.S. I hope you have a pleasant day.

Much Edge. So winning.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Keep it contained.
"Keep it" is the point, or you'll be a hypocrite.
People are fine with images of dead people, mutilated people. Images of people fucking dead people.
Images of horrific violence, bigotry, sexism, no one bats an eye. Not a word is said
Show dead kids and people lose their shit.

Keep the dead kid pics or get rid of ALL gore.

I am NOT fine with any of it, but I figured since the TOS explicitly prohibits images of underage anyone, I thought it would apply to the reprehensible shit SSS posted, without warning, in a thread NOT about gore.

I say get rid of it all. Keep the humanity in being human.
I agree with this but to remain consistent we'd have to remove Caskur's avatar as there is no warning when that pile of beastly looking swamp trash shows up in a thread.

Can we contain that thing?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
[
So much edge.
Are you winning?

FUUUUUUUUCK.

So much edge.
Are you winning?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I WIN OR LOSE, I JUST AM!

ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM OR WHAT I AM ABOUT, BITE IT, YOU SCUM!!!

P.S. I hope you have a pleasant day.

Much Edge. So winning.

AREN'T YOU SO ORIGINAL, TURD SLICER... I GUESS I SHOULD ONLY EXPECT AS SUCH FROM SOMEONE WHO TOOK THEIR NAME FROM SOME NERD FUCK VIDEO GAME THAT VIRGINS PLAY.

FUCKIN INCEL, TAINT SWEAT!!!

GO JACK OFF TO SOME HENTI YOU FUCKIN' CHOMO.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
GG Allin looks like he's been caged or caved for a while. His opinion clearly doesn't matter. Animals have no say in this issue on BF.

YOU'RE FUCKIN RIGHT, I'M AN ANIMAL, I'M A FUCKIN BEAST AND CAN OUT SURVIVE SOME STUPID FUCKIN CUNT SLIME LIKE YOU.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, PEOPLE LIKE YOU, NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME.

SUCK MY ASSHOLE, SWEET TITS.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look, the edgeLord has returned ...le yipeeeee, another cap pounding retard LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look, the edgeLord has returned ...le yipeeeee, another cap pounding retard LOL

OH LOOK, ANOTHER WHITE KNIGHT INCEL, YOU HAVEN'T SMELLED A PUSSY SINCE COMING OUT OF ONE YOU FUCKIN' SHIT SNIFFER.

OH DID YOU CAP'D AGAIN :ROFL3:
is it the steady pounding your ass takes that makes you strike out in CAPS ?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

OH LOOK, ANOTHER WHITE KNIGHT INCEL, YOU HAVEN'T SMELLED A PUSSY SINCE COMING OUT OF ONE YOU FUCKIN' SHIT SNIFFER.

OH DID YOU CAP'D AGAIN :ROFL3:
is it the steady pounding your ass takes that makes you strike out in CAPS ?

SO FUCKIN ORIGINAL, BASEMENT BOY.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

CtVaMNcWcAAF2h0.jpg

Do you see?

Get over yourself you naive leftard. Or better yet...fuck off to another forum you humourless old trout!
:ThumbsUp3:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
GG Allin looks like he's been caged or caved for a while. His opinion clearly doesn't matter. Animals have no say in this issue on BF.

YOU'RE FUCKIN RIGHT, I'M AN ANIMAL, I'M A FUCKIN BEAST AND CAN OUT SURVIVE SOME STUPID FUCKIN CUNT SLIME LIKE YOU.

Awwwww, you really hurt my feelings. I have SO many give a fucks about your opinion that I'm going to give you a free analysis of what I think of you. Torture. I see animal abuse and torture in your past. Late childhood, perhaps? Neglect. Your parents kept you caged in a basement somewhere. Fed you bread and water just to keep you alive. Abuse. Your father/mother beat you while you were caged. You have no empathy or sympathy. A wild animal is raging inside you....dying to be unleashed to victimize anyone that questions you or your intent. You seek refuge and mercy from those who do not understand you or pity you. You find nothing. Your animalistic behavior tends to control whatever decency you have left as a human being. Am I getting close?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi @Succubus. Dealing with gore shouldn’t be restricted to adults. It’s gore. As far as children are involved, it depends on what context. I don’t like seeing dead foetus for example. But if a child is involved in a horrific accident and it’s graphic, it shouldn’t be any different from seeing an adult in the same circumstance.
Next minute it’ll be no females should be seen in gore, or no animals, or no black people, etc.
Censorship really needs context. I want to see the damage been done to innocents in Islamic states for example, but I don’t necessarily relish seeing it.

When I was part of the community on a gore site, some pics would turn my stomach, but I always had the choice of looking away or not opening the segment from the outset.

At the end of the day I’ve had an absolute fucking gutful with the leftards that have recently joined Bastard Factory and their “political agenda”, that will all be changing very fucking soon.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Hi @Succubus. Dealing with gore shouldn’t be restricted to adults. It’s gore. As far as children are involved, it depends on what context. I don’t like seeing dead foetus for example. But if a child is involved in a horrific accident and it’s graphic, it shouldn’t be any different from seeing an adult in the same circumstance.
Next minute it’ll be no females should be seen in gore, or no animals, or no black people, etc.
Censorship really needs context. I want to see the damage been done to innocents in Islamic states for example, but I don’t necessarily relish seeing it.

When I was part of the community on a gore site, some pics would turn my stomach, but I always had the choice of looking away or not opening the segment from the outset.

At the end of the day I’ve had an absolute fucking gutful with the leftards that have recently joined Bastard Factory and their “political agenda”, that will all be changing very fucking soon.

It's not gore in general. It's children. The rules clearly state no images of anyone under the age of 18. Holliday was made to remove a pic or it was removed for him because a model appeared to be under age. The rules do not specify the "type" of picture that may not be posted. It just states "under the age of 18" and clearly any child (dead or not) being posted is against BF's rule. There is a thread for gore pictures but even children shouldn't be allowed to be posted in that thread per BF's rule. If that's the case, BF should remove his rule pertaining to no images of anyone under the age of 18 to be posted. I'm not against BF and this is his site but there is a reason rules are posted for this community to follow. No rule should be limited to just one person. We all have to abide by the rules here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's not gore in general. It's children. The rules clearly state no images of anyone under the age of 18. Holliday was made to remove a pic or it was removed for him because a model appeared to be under age. The rules do not specify the "type" of picture that may not be posted. It just states "under the age of 18" and clearly any child (dead or not) being posted is against BF's rule. There is a thread for gore pictures but even children shouldn't be allowed to be posted in that thread per BF's rule. If that's the case, BF should remove his rule pertaining to no images of anyone under the age of 18 to be posted. I'm not against BF and this is his site but there is a reason rules are posted for this community to follow. No rule should be limited to just one person. We all have to abide by the rules here.
I didn’t see the picture. The rule applies to sexually explicit material of under 18 years old. It’s a grey area where a gore/ accident victim happens to be naked for whatever reason and is under 18 years old. Anyway...really not worth envisioning @LotusBud ’s panties in a tangle either. That bitch is fucking tiresome at the best of times...don’t encourage the humourless old trout!

Succubus

Site Supporter

I didn’t see the picture. The rule applies to sexually explicit material of under 18 years old. It’s a grey area where a gore/ accident victim happens to be naked for whatever reason and is under 18 years old. Anyway...really not worth envisioning @LotusBud ’s panties in a tangle either. That bitch is fucking tiresome at the best of times...don’t encourage the humourless old trout!

I was the one that initiated all of this prior to Lotus making a thread about it. Lotus just second it. I don't see in the rules where it states that it is specifically related to explicit material. Although, I did assume that may have been what BF intended the rule to mean.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The rule says N

The rule says NOTHING about 'sexually explicit.' Anyone with a soul should have a problem with posting pics of dead children ANYWHERE, but especially in random threads. It shouldn't just be me whinging about it.

You went insane about Q being a pedophile, yet he posted NO sexually explicit pics of children here, and you posted no evidence, ever, that he was a pedophile. Still, you went fucking postal until he was banned, you fucking hypocrite.

Talk about humorless people with their panties in a twist. Pot/kettle. Whinger.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

Awwwww, you really hurt my feelings. I have SO many give a fucks about your opinion that I'm going to give you a free analysis of what I think of you. Torture. I see animal abuse and torture in your past. Late childhood, perhaps? Neglect. Your parents kept you caged in a basement somewhere. Fed you bread and water just to keep you alive. Abuse. Your father/mother beat you while you were caged. You have no empathy or sympathy. A wild animal is raging inside you....dying to be unleashed to victimize anyone that questions you or your intent. You seek refuge and mercy from those who do not understand you or pity you. You find nothing. Your animalistic behavior tends to control whatever decency you have left as a human being. Am I getting close?

I MUST HAVE HURT YOUR FEELINGS WITH SUCH A LONG ASS STUPID REPLY, YOU BUCKET OF SHIT!

I recorded this song SUXK MY BUTTHOLE just for people like YOU!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The rule says N

The rule says NOTHING about 'sexually explicit.' Anyone with a soul should have a problem with posting pics of dead children ANYWHERE, but especially in random threads. It shouldn't just be me whinging about it.

You went insane about Q being a pedophile, yet he posted NO sexually explicit pics of children here, and you posted no evidence, ever, that he was a pedophile. Still, you went fucking postal until he was banned, you fucking hypocrite.

I’ve already explained that paedophile’s antics to you you stupid cunt. It’s all over the fucking internet too idiot!!! Look it up and see the underage porn pattern. His name is not Q...it’s maxis735. I fucking can’t stand you being on my forum bitch!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm glad YOUR panties aren't in a twist, whinger.

00-promo-gucci-undies.jpg

Succubus

Site Supporter

I MUST HAVE HURT YOUR FEELINGS WITH SUCH A LONG ASS STUPID REPLY, YOU BUCKET OF SHIT!

I recorded this song SUXK MY BUTTHOLE just for people like YOU!!!

Nigga.....please. You didn't touch a nerve. Your cry baby tactics don't work on me. Roflmmfao.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The rule says N

I’ve already explained that paedophile’s antics to you you stupid cunt. It’s all over the fucking internet too idiot!!! Look it up and see the underage porn pattern. His name is not Q...it’s maxis735. I fucking can’t stand you being on my forum bitch!

You didn't explain anything at all. I KNOW his name is Maxis735, you dickbrain.

So, explain, Brainfail, how long does one have to post here and how much money does one have to give before it also becomes their forum?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm glad YOUR panties aren't in a twist, whinger.

00-promo-gucci-undies.jpg
Oh how delicate xx