Should Lily remain Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good fucking fuck

ALL I read was Flynn pretending that asking me about photos he never saw is something I'm obligated to discuss and then a ton more tearful ranting I'm not gonna read.

I caught Poofers "But I'm the narcissist" and that was the only truthful and relevant thing said there last night....I can guarantee it lol. See this how this psychotic fucknut duo just blows up in 100 paragraphs about how Kevin's calls peoples jobs?

Yeah lol

Spin girl, spin. If that's your way of admitting to taking pictures of human shit then so be it.

I like how everyone else is fucking "psychotic" but none of us have taken photos of crap in a toilet and then sent them to another poster.

I really find it interesting that you're just sooo very transparent about everything else but this. Why would this be? I know why, it's because behavior like this is "narcissistic" and it shows that you are all about being the hypocritical cunt that you really are. I'm sorry if you don't like this subject but it was you that did this.
No. It wasn’t crap in a bowl. The guy was on some sort of gurney and shat all over the floor. He was so handicapped he couldn’t even leave his bed.

Like a deliver table. And the fucked up thing was the guy was looking directly into the camera when she took the pic.

The guy was mentally challenged. It was disgusting. Rape of a mentally challenged human being and a complete lack of respect for that poor souls family whom I would believe to this day wouldn’t have had their mentality challenged child at that facility if they knew some nutjob was going to take pictures of their child while he was half naked craping all over himself.

And any of you fucking idiots- would you want some total stranger taking naked pictures of your child?

And if you say yes, you are a sick fuck.

Shit on the floor just makes it all better.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good fucking fuck

ALL I read was Flynn pretending that asking me about photos he never saw is something I'm obligated to discuss and then a ton more tearful ranting I'm not gonna read.

I caught Poofers "But I'm the narcissist" and that was the only truthful and relevant thing said there last night....I can guarantee it lol. See this how this psychotic fucknut duo just blows up in 100 paragraphs about how Kevin's calls peoples jobs?

Yeah lol

Spin girl, spin. If that's your way of admitting to taking pictures of human shit then so be it.

I like how everyone else is fucking "psychotic" but none of us have taken photos of crap in a toilet and then sent them to another poster.

I really find it interesting that you're just sooo very transparent about everything else but this. Why would this be? I know why, it's because behavior like this is "narcissistic" and it shows that you are all about being the hypocritical cunt that you really are. I'm sorry if you don't like this subject but it was you that did this.
No. It wasn’t crap in a bowl. The guy was on some sort of gurney and shat all over the floor. He was so handicapped he couldn’t even leave his bed.

Like a deliver table. And the fucked up thing was the guy was looking directly into the camera when she took the pic.

The guy was mentally challenged. It was disgusting. Rape of a mentally challenged human being and a complete lack of respect for that poor souls family whom I would believe to this day wouldn’t have had their mentality challenged child at that facility if they knew some nutjob was going to take pictures of their child while he was half naked craping all over himself.

And any of you fucking idiots- would you want some total stranger taking naked pictures of your child?

so this was a pic of benzo?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Didnt bother you when you jumped in repeating Poofer.

In English?

(Even American English will do.)

In English?

Good fucking fuck

Yeah lol

Did the crapping retard have a wallet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In English?

In English?

Good fucking fuck

Yeah lol

Did the crapping retard have a wallet?

He is claiming a "crapping retarded child" lol.

He is about to throw in grieving parents and how he ended up on the news, became a socail media "hero" and is now close the retarded childs family lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep.

Its suddenly old and boring and uninteresting until I start telling the truth.

We're still waiting on that...3+ years to be exact.

You are gonna be waiting....on your own....for another 3 years because no one gives a single fuck.

Awwww....you sound upset. Why would you be upset Princess Perfect?

I know YOU "give a fuck." YOUR mentioning me and your excuse ladden posts make that abundantly clear.

Hey? Were you a "shadow mod at SG?" I don't think you posted that enough times.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
tumblr-1f5f9957ba9d2c0d2460634c19d2fc60-5901718b-400.gif

No, I mean her face.

Perfection, the outfit is the icing on the cake. :Gimme:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

You are gonna be waiting....on your own....for another 3 years because no one gives a single fuck.

I know YOU "give a fuck." YOUR mentioning me and your excuse ladden posts make that abundantly clear.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Actually Flynn, you look pretty upset. Kinda infuriated.

Have a bit of an entitled attitude. And you are also kinda dumb, desperate gaslighter.

Cry for another 50 paragraphs. Kevin will like you ♡

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Have a bit of an entitled attitude. And you are also kinda dumb, desperate gaslighter.

Nothing is going to beat Poark's melty tho

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Coincidence that when I get released Oink stays in whatever pig pen is big enough to hold her?

lolz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sure. And you didn't take pictures of shit on the floor.

Right!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sure. And you didn't take pictures of shit on the floor.

Right!

Wasnt it shit on a retarded kid? Who was looking right at the camera?

Shouldnt you guys check eachothers notes to make sure you dont continually fluster and fuck up?

Staying calm and consistent helps, Flynn. And you need all the help you can get.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blazor did a fantastic job of purging the poark

Blazor for politics mod’!!

can I get an Amen?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter