• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I voted pull her mod status and purge, because of several reasons, including her being extremely toxic to any forum she sits her fat ass on. Those thunderous thighs not only leak gravy, its poison gravy, and it oozes into every crevice on any forum.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Write in vote for "Accident". Because VENDETTA!

ZgFufiU.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m pretty sure this place will remain a public bathroom with spray paint in everyones right hand.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If there’s threads made about her then there’s your answer.

She should 100% stay a mod

And how many pity threads have you made about yourself becoming a mod, half a dozen over the past year? Yeah, we saw that weak bullshit game last one week. What a joke you are. Climb back under your rock like you did a couple years ago. You aint nobody special.

You should 100% not be a mod. Stick with Fortnite, you're better at that.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
did BF say he was going to shit can the politics subforum if Lily resigns?

Fine by me. Cant have civil discussions in there anyway, because of certain fucktards on the Left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fine by me. Cant have civil discussions in there anyway, because of certain fucktards on the Left.

Exactly.

I wasted a bunch of time trying to have discussions with those pricks. They dont come to talk. They come to drop hyper partisan shit posts.

I say fuck the politcs board. Civil discourse is clearly long dead nationwide so....its all downhill no matter what anyway.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

And how many pity threads have you made about yourself becoming a mod, half a dozen over the past year? Yeah, we saw that weak bullshit game last one week. What a joke you are. Climb back under your rock like you did a couple years ago. You aint nobody special.

Hey hick, whatever I post up on these boards is to humor one person and one person only- myself. If you don’t like it, use your fucking scroll wheel, inbred.

The fact you are pouting on the sidelines throwing fail Mary’s like “puhleeze get rids of deh big bad Oak because she hurts my feelz “ says more that she should stay then getting rid of her.

Last I checked, the owner didn’t want you here. Never said that about me once I came back.

pwnd

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Exactly.

I wasted a bunch of time trying to have discussions with those pricks. They dont come to talk. They come to drop hyper partisan shit posts.

I say fuck the politcs board. Civil discourse is clearly long dead nationwide so....its all downhill no matter what anyway.

Ditch that shit and watch the pussies run. Assbox them if they talk Polly Tics. They wont last a day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey hick, whatever I post up on these boards is to humor one person and one person only- myself. If you don’t like it, use your fucking scroll wheel, inbred.

The fact you are pouting on the sidelines throwing fail Mary’s like “puhleeze get rids of deh big bad Oak because she hurts my feelz “ says more that she should stay then getting rid of her.

Last I checked, the owner didn’t want you here. Never said that about me once I came back.

pwnd

So you come here for the same reasons the rest of us do.

So sit the fuck down and amuse your own self and accept the board doesnt revolve around you.

It clearly revolves around ME.

:Jammin:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW Kevin.....do you also think I look like a child naked or is that just Murds sickness?

Just curious.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pwnd

I dont even have to scroll your shit, I skip WHOLE threads of yours. Fuck that boring garbage.

Pouting? Think of it as a performance review. I aint shouting shit, up to the board.

I think you're full of shit about BF not wanting me here. You dont think we talk? Nigga we had a good laugh over your failure as a mod lulz, talk about pawned lolol. Fucking weak sauce you are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pwnd

So sit the fuck down and amuse your own self and accept the board doesnt revolve around you.

Hes more narcissistic than Trump.

:Sad:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pwnd

I dont even have to scroll your shit, I skip WHOLE threads of yours. Fuck that boring garbage.

Pouting? Think of it as a performance review. I aint shouting shit, up to the board.

I think you're full of shit about BF not wanting me here. You dont think we talk? Nigga we had a good laugh over your failure as a mod lulz, talk about pawned lolol. Fucking weak sauce you are.

It's funny when people who do nothing but complain about other posters get so defensive when people criticize one of their "people".

When they do it its supposed to be objective fact.

When its them getting criticized? It's clearly just "whining" because they just shatter the cyber earth with their epic pwnage and cOnTenTs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pwnd

Hes more narcissistic than Trump.

:Sad:

Indeed.

I get shit for pointing that out. Perfectly observable cluster b narcissistic disorder.

But they have tearful rants about what a whore I am for 3 fucking years and that's normal?

K

Their contents are always hanging out.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My vote was based on MY personal feelings about her. I think BF wants her onboard and will find out soon enough what she is all about... So let that happen. She's not going to change who she is, so it's only a matter of time before she drives him bonkers with her hatred and drama. I say let it ride and see what happens :)

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

pwnd

Seriously, who the fuck are you to give any kind of review on the job Oak is doing? Name a forum you modded that was filled with this many babbling idiots and still brought interest and no, a family get together doesn’t count.

As for BF, you don’t think he and I talk? Because if you actually talked to him about moi, not that two grown ass men talking about another guy isn’t creepy or anything, you would know I gave up my panel and didn’t have it taken from me.

And I can post proof of that. Can you?

pwnd V2.0

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So regular contributing posters at BF are not permitted to question the staff or criticize them.

And Poofer gets to criticize everyone even though he knows virtually nothing about being a normal and mentally stable individual.

It's so cute that Poof has found his home in Oaks orbit and they pretend to like eachother because I exist :LOL3: