• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If there’s threads made about her then there’s your answer.

She should 100% stay a mod

And how many pity threads have you made about yourself becoming a mod, half a dozen over the past year? Yeah, we saw that weak bullshit game last one week. What a joke you are. Climb back under your rock like you did a couple years ago. You aint nobody special.

You should 100% not be a mod. Stick with Fortnite, you're better at that.
Hey hick, whatever I post up on these boards is to humor one person and one person only- myself. If you don’t like it, use your fucking scroll wheel, inbred.

The fact you are pouting on the sidelines throwing fail Mary’s like “puhleeze get rids of deh big bad Oak because she hurts my feelz “ says more that she should stay then getting rid of her.

Last I checked, the owner didn’t want you here. Never said that about me once I came back.

pwnd

I dont even have to scroll your shit, I skip WHOLE threads of yours. Fuck that boring garbage.

Pouting? Think of it as a performance review. I aint shouting shit, up to the board.

I think you're full of shit about BF not wanting me here. You dont think we talk? Nigga we had a good laugh over your failure as a mod lulz, talk about pawned lolol. Fucking weak sauce you are.
Seriously, who the fuck are you to give any kind of review on the job Oak is doing? Name a forum you modded that was filled with this many babbling idiots and still brought interest and no, a family get together doesn’t count.

As for BF, you don’t think he and I talk? Because if you actually talked to him about moi, not that two grown ass men talking about another guy isn’t creepy or anything, you would know I gave up my panel and didn’t have it taken from me.

And I can post proof of that. Can you?

pwnd V2.0

:Bored3:

You aint even an interesting monkey. Goddamn you're almost as boring as Blandscape.

Vote and move the fuck on, like a good lil bitch that tucks tale and runs like usual.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
So regular contributing posters at BF are not permitted to question the staff or criticize them.

And Poofer gets to criticize everyone even though he knows virtually nothing about being a normal and mentally stable individual.

It's so cute that Poof has found his home in Oaks orbit and they pretend to like eachother because I exist :LOL3:
And he hasn't even voated...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So regular contributing posters at BF are not permitted to question the staff or criticize them.

And Poofer gets to criticize everyone even though he knows virtually nothing about being a normal and mentally stable individual.

It's so cute that Poof has found his home in Oaks orbit and they pretend to like eachother because I exist :LOL3:

He has to wait and see what the squad does. Its a Fortnite tactic.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

And how many pity threads have you made about yourself becoming a mod, half a dozen over the past year? Yeah, we saw that weak bullshit game last one week. What a joke you are. Climb back under your rock like you did a couple years ago. You aint nobody special.

Hey hick, whatever I post up on these boards is to humor one person and one person only- myself. If you don’t like it, use your fucking scroll wheel, inbred.

The fact you are pouting on the sidelines throwing fail Mary’s like “puhleeze get rids of deh big bad Oak because she hurts my feelz “ says more that she should stay then getting rid of her.

Last I checked, the owner didn’t want you here. Never said that about me once I came back.

pwnd

I dont even have to scroll your shit, I skip WHOLE threads of yours. Fuck that boring garbage.

Pouting? Think of it as a performance review. I aint shouting shit, up to the board.

I think you're full of shit about BF not wanting me here. You dont think we talk? Nigga we had a good laugh over your failure as a mod lulz, talk about pawned lolol. Fucking weak sauce you are.
Seriously, who the fuck are you to give any kind of review on the job Oak is doing? Name a forum you modded that was filled with this many babbling idiots and still brought interest and no, a family get together doesn’t count.

As for BF, you don’t think he and I talk? Because if you actually talked to him about moi, not that two grown ass men talking about another guy isn’t creepy or anything, you would know I gave up my panel and didn’t have it taken from me.

pwnd V2.0

You aint even an interesting monkey. Goddamn you're almost as boring as Blandscape.

Vote and move the fuck on, like a good lil bitch that tucks tale and runs like usual.
So you can’t back up the bleating you posted?

pwnd pt 3

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Oh, like you just did? Pfft, I got as much confidence that you will prove yourself, as much as I think that cat you neglected is coming back to life. Fuck outta here, go clean your bed sheets, you tiny dicked bitch.

Master

Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Oh, like you just did? Pfft, I got as much confidence that you will prove yourself, as much as I think that cat you neglected is coming back to life. Fuck outta here, go clean your bed sheets, you tiny dicked bitch.
Post proof, gimp.

If you supposedly have that, you could indeed post it.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is an ego hostage. He has to take signals from Cluster B(that's the crew name lol).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

Are you gonna hit 5 whole pwnts or are you spent?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

Oooooooh, cause its all about you lolol. You want proof that me and BF laughed at you lolol. You poor soul.

Monkey: "He did not! You show me right now! Or I will pout right off this board AGAIN!"

:GiggleBitch:

Master

Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

Oooooooh, cause its all about you lolol. You want proof that me and BF laughed at you lolol. You poor soul.

Monkey: "He did not! You show me right now! Or I will pout right off this board AGAIN!"

So…

You can’t post proof? You just made it up cuz your butthurt Oak slaps you around with her dick?

Next time you have one of these….convos… about other men with BF, ask him if I gave the panel up or was it taken away from me, k?

Because from this moment forward, you are a pwnd bitch.

3-B64933-E-4708-450-E-B0-FC-7820-FED9-ABB1.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

You can’t post proof? You just made it up cuz your butthurt Oak slaps you around with her dick?

Next time you have one of these….convos… about other men with BF, ask him if I gave the panel up or was it taken away from me, k?

Do look like a child naked or not?

Tell the truth gotdammit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

Oh I never said he took it from you, I said it was a FAILURE, much like your life.

I suppose from this moment on I have a small penis too. I want you to imagine it real good. That tiny lil mushroom, sitting on that lil twig. Now SUCK it BITCH! hahaha

Only one with pawn on their face is you :Happy5:

Master

Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

Oh I never said he took it from you, I said it was a FAILURE, much like your life.

I suppose from this moment on I have a small penis too. I want you to imagine it real good. That tiny lil mushroom, sitting on that lil twig. Now SUCK it BITCH! hahaha

Hey deliverance, you need to stick to crying from the cheap seats about Oak instead of trying to squirm your neck off my Travis Scott’s.

If it was a failure, he wouldn’t want me here and I can prove he does.

He don’t want you here, tho. Said as much.

Why would you post somewhere that the owner of the site, besides me, doesn’t even want you here? Are you that desperate for attention? The Cows in the field too busy or something?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

Hey deliverance, you need to stick to crying from the cheap seats about Oak instead of trying to squirm your neck off my Travis Scott’s.

Why would you post somewhere that the owner of the site, besides me, doesn’t even want you here? Are you that desperate for attention? The Cows in the field too busy or something?

Please double check your last line, it dont make sense, in your stressful scrambling that someone might actually give a shit about you lol.

You cant prove your shit, fact.

And I know all too well why he "wants you here", puppet :Happy5:

Dance monkey, dance.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For fucks sake, motherfucker trying to ruin a perfectly good thread. I didnt even ask to be bored with his drivel :facepalm:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
If she's going to mod politics that's fine by me.

That should mean that her posting is restricted to that sub though.

If she agrees to that i'll vote for her to stay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

Please double check your last line, it dont make sense, in your stressful scrambling that someone might actually give a shit about you lol.

Dance monkey, dance.

Cluster B cries a lot, dont they? :LOL3:

You know when they are really shook when they start claiming victory or "pwnage".

"Oh man I was really pwned. I must be if they said it! Whatever will I do?!"

What gets me is that every single one of them will cry about forums being "destroyed", right? And they blame this on the posters they do not like. They want what they consider the "riff raff" to be gone.

And yet theyve each started their own boards where they could be free of the "riff raff". Had who they wanted. Still failed to bring their contents to a satisfactory level and none of the boards made it a year.

So.....they decide to hijack someone elses boards and "save the community" and chase off the "riff raff". And when that board gets consumed with their petty drama it creates a vacuum. And they blame Big lol.

It's seriously pixel cancer :Whaa?:

Master

Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

Dance monkey, dance.
Hey dummy, why did Goonsgay give me keys at BH?

Are you seriously this stupid?

He don’t want you here tho.

Sayin

Master

Site Supporter

pwnd

pwnd V2.0

pwnd pt 3

Post proof, gimp.

Pwnd 4th down

punt

So…

Dance monkey, dance.

Cluster B cries a lot, dont they? :LOL3:

You know when they are really shook when they start claiming victory or "pwnage".

"Oh man I was really pwned. I must be if they said it! Whatever will I do?!"

What gets me is that every single one of them will cry about forums being "destroyed", right? And they blame this on the posters they do not like. They want what they consider the "riff raff" to be gone.

And yet theyve each started their own boards where they could be free of the "riff raff". Had who they wanted. Still failed to bring their contents to a satisfactory level and none of the boards made it a year.

So.....they decide to hijack someone elses boards and "save the community" and chase off the "riff raff". And when that board gets consumed with their petty drama it creates a vacuum. And they blame Big lol.

It's seriously pixel cancer :Whaa?:
Nobody cares

Master

Site Supporter
I am ready for the Poofer and Dovey drama to end. :)
Not gonna happen.

Moron that she is can’t help herself from sticking her nose into everyone’s bidness.

She just seems to be fascinated with mine, and on that I don’t blame her.

(waiting for the google links about narcissistic behavior in three….two….)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not gonna happen.

Moron that she is can’t help herself from sticking her nose into everyone’s bidness.

Says the guy who is sticking his nose into the Flea/Oak/Bonesaw drama and pretending I'm "fascinated" with his "contents".

Exactly what do you have to do with the Oak issue?

You're welcome.

Master

Site Supporter
Not gonna happen.

Says the guy who is sticking his nose into the Flea/Oak/Bonesaw drama and pretending I'm "fascinated" with his "contents".

You're welcome.
By making fun of Bonesaw……

:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not gonna happen.

You're welcome.

So when you stick your nose in shit that doesnt concern you it's to mock people.

But if people involved in the shit you are sticking your nose in start mocking you.....you take that as "fascination"?

So are you fascinated with Bonesaw?

Master

Site Supporter
Not gonna happen.

You're welcome.

So when you stick your nose in shit that doesnt concern you it's to mock people.

But if people involved in the shit you are sticking your nose in start mocking you.....you take that as "fascination"?

So are you fascinated with Bonesaw?
Dovid, quit while your behind.