Should Lily remain Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am ready for the Poofer and Dovey drama to end. :)
Not gonna happen.

Moron that she is can’t help herself from sticking her nose into everyone’s bidness.

She just seems to be fascinated with mine, and on that I don’t blame her.

(waiting for the google links about narcissistic behavior in three….two….)

Says the guy who is sticking his nose into the Flea/Oak/Bonesaw drama and pretending I'm "fascinated" with his "contents".

Exactly what do you have to do with the Oak issue?

You're welcome.
By making fun of Bonesaw……

:facepalm:

So when you stick your nose in shit that doesnt concern you it's to mock people.

But if people involved in the shit you are sticking your nose in start mocking you.....you take that as "fascination"?

So are you fascinated with Bonesaw?
:facepalm:
Dovid, quit while your behind.

Applying your logic certainly does put one "behind"

But seriously

Do you find BONEsaw "fascinating"?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
6jk0u1.jpg

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove said:
Cluster B cries a lot, dont they? :LOL3:

You know when they are really shook when they start claiming victory or "pwnage".

"Oh man I was really pwned. I must be if they said it! Whatever will I do?!"

What gets me is that every single one of them will cry about forums being "destroyed", right? And they blame this on the posters they do not like. They want what they consider the "riff raff" to be gone.

And yet theyve each started their own boards where they could be free of the "riff raff". Had who they wanted. Still failed to bring their contents to a satisfactory level and none of the boards made it a year.

So.....they decide to hijack someone elses boards and "save the community" and chase off the "riff raff". And when that board gets consumed with their petty drama it creates a vacuum. And they blame Big lol.

It's seriously pixel cancer :Whaa?:
Who do you define as 'they'? SG lasted a couple of years, Pissed-Off and Murdy's site maybe one each, although Murd's was really one of 'Big's'. KM's was very short lived. FT has been online on and off since 2008. I'm guessing CBT is still online, haven't checked. I don't recall any others.
And one could argue that you and 'Big' came here from the failed SG to highjack this site with postcount flooding. ;)

Master

Site Supporter
Dove said:

You know when they are really shook when they start claiming victory or "pwnage".

What gets me is that every single one of them will cry about forums being "destroyed", right? And they blame this on the posters they do not like. They want what they consider the "riff raff" to be gone.

And yet theyve each started their own boards where they could be free of the "riff raff". Had who they wanted. Still failed to bring their contents to a satisfactory level and none of the boards made it a year.

So.....they decide to hijack someone elses boards and "save the community" and chase off the "riff raff". And when that board gets consumed with their petty drama it creates a vacuum. And they blame Big lol.

Who do you define as 'they'? SG lasted a couple of years, Pissed-Off and Murdy's site maybe one each, although Murd's was really one of 'Big's'. KM's was very short lived. FT has been online on and off since 2008. I'm guessing CBT is still online, haven't checked. I don't recall any others.
And one could argue that you and 'Big' came here from the failed SG to highjack this site with postcount flooding. ;)
SG wasn’t a failure when I was there.

Just sayin

Master

Site Supporter
Hey dummy, why did Goonsgay give me keys at BH?

And BH is where now you fuckin bufoon?

Great CV
And if Goonsgay didn’t get locked up the place would still be there killing every forum, you stupid clown.

And what did he get locked up for?
Email Bonesaw

Dunk’d

Are you fascinated by that?
Making fun of Bonesaw? Sure

Master

Site Supporter
And if Goonsgay didn’t get locked up the place would still be there killing every forum, you stupid clown.

Didn't you just boast you had the keys?

Faggit
Did you get hit by another bus and are having a hard time seeing, you poster tard for being “100% just crippled in every way imaginable “?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove said:

I'm talking about Oak and Poofer.

And sure, one could argue that Big and I do that.... and they have been arguing that for months.

I think the major difference is that neither me or Big are taking a position that people we rip on should be banned or booted off for the salvation of the board and whatever the good content is. Where as these select few who like to argue want to weed out the posters they dont like.

Which theyve done, right? In the boards they started. Oak wanted a board of "adults" and 6 months later shes here fighting with the "nonadults" she wanted to be away from. Poofer hates 80 percent of the forum. He wants Blazor gone, Aryan gone, me and Big gone. He shit on Lotus and called her "filler". Scoundral is "shit poster".

I dont think anyone should be banned unless they break the TOS in an unredeemable way. I think ass boxing people and dictating who should be posting and who is "forum filler" is kind of defeating. And it didnt work for Poofer and Oak when they embarked on that.

Master

Site Supporter
Did you get hit by another bus and are having a hard time seeing, you poster tard for being “100% just crippled in every way imaginable “?

Explain the facts ass monkey.

You had the keys, you were in control, the site closed.

Yes or no?

And stop with the fuckin word salad. It's embarrassing.
Dummy, do you know how much it cost to keep that place around?

Yes or No?

And stop with the breathing. It’s embarrassing.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
did scoundrel ever clean his filthy keyboard? When he shared a picture of it at SG, it was covered with crime scene tape and a mummified dead rat.

Master

Site Supporter
did scoundrel ever clean his filthy keyboard? When he shared a picture of it at SG, it was covered with crime scene tape and a mummified dead rat.
Remember when he was saying mobsters we’re gonna wack ppl at FT over some bad drug deal or something?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter