• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I'd make a decent mod.

"Ryder" had a proven track record on VF with folks on all points of the political spectrum.

But, alas! I'm now too old for that shit.
I think you'd make a great mod, Blurt :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If there were to be another global mod athnd she's willing to deal with the politics and meltdown then the only person right for the job is flea/the countess IMHO she knows how to run a site and she knows how to deal with troubled ones...
I'm not really in the know about how many mods BF would like at the site? I was thinking one in politics and one in meltdown.. But yeah.. Flea would be a great choice for one of those positions ...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I'd make a decent mod.

"Ryder" had a proven track record on VF with folks on all points of the political spectrum.

But, alas! I'm now too old for that shit.
I think you'd make a great mod, Blurt :)

Aw, thanks, Rave! :CooL:

But, really, who wants the headache?

I'd rather be herding cats.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If there were to be another global mod athnd she's willing to deal with the politics and meltdown then the only person right for the job is flea/the countess IMHO she knows how to run a site and she knows how to deal with troubled ones...
I'm not really in the know about how many mods BF would like at the site? I was thinking one in politics and one in meltdown.. But yeah.. Flea would be a great choice for one of those positions ...
Well, I was a full mod and gave it up because I wouldn't be here enough, so Flea could be a full mod with a focus on keeping that area and everywhere else clean...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've asked her if she would be interested to put the idea to BF but she hasn't got back to me, maybe she doesn't want it because she's got commitments elsewhere... She knows it's a chore so... BF will talk to her about it, I'm just floating ideas

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And just for the record, yes, I sent flea a soppy ass-kissing message to rekindle our friendship and she was spot on about it... Maybe I secretly love her? Arguments happen out of lust sometimes? haahahahahahaaaaa (flea gets para about potential stalker):GoodStuff:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
And just for the record, yes, I sent flea a soppy ass-kissing message to rekindle our friendship and she was spot on about it... Maybe I secretly love her? Arguments happen out of lust sometimes? haahahahahahaaaaa (flea gets para about potential stalker):GoodStuff:

I’ve fought with everyone. You took it like a champ!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I remember that time we fought lol, then quickly became friends lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You guys need to burn some incense for this big game of ass grab..

Haha

I too have warmed to Flea especially after seeing her at work in her new anti politics sub on BC ..

She seems to be able to lay on the fence while keeping her moral line and still have the respect from all.. really impressive..

Nobody wants the Politics still so it'd still be doomed..

My :2cents:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Haha

I too have warmed to Flea especially after seeing her at work in her new anti politics sub on BC ..

She seems to be able to lay on the fence while keeping her moral line and still have the respect from all.. really impressive..

there's no point in having politics when all you have is these spamming pigeons on the left who cannot sustain their positions and most resort to name calling in lieu of a substantive rebuttal

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Haha

I’m actually thinking about it now.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Haha

This was really just my opinion but as you know it was me who spoke earlier about being cautious with you but that was early on..

Also this decision is above me and I'm not sure BFs headspace after the last staff change up..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha

Personally, I hope politics is doomed. The short time I moderated it, I moved posts that needed to be moved. Just like you did yesterday. It's a vehicle for fighting.

My stunt yesterday was to make a point. No one wants to read "STFU cunt" like no one wanted to read "admin sucks cock".
I posted it less than 20 times.

Bigly Stupid posted "admin sucks cock" probably 2-3K times.

That was left and no one did anything about it, and here we are.

Somehow, this is all my fault, right? lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No. He took it like a SHAMP.

Eh? Eh? Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Personally, I hope politics is doomed.
^^^^ Pig's intent all along.

the truth will always shine through the darkness and the stinky flab

It's been over since I decided to stop trying. I was the only one still trying.

And I give up. It's a waste of time trying to talk to people that have nothing but hatred and everything you say is dismissed or taken in bad faith.

The country is fucked and going down. It's sad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Personally, I hope politics is doomed.
^^^^ Pig's intent all along.

the truth will always shine through the darkness and the stinky flab

It's been over since I decided to stop trying. I was the only one still trying.

And I give up. It's a waste of time trying to talk to people that have nothing but hatred and everything you say is dismissed or taken in bad faith.

The country is fucked and going down. It's sad.
finally

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Haha

you got nothing else to do all day, grandma.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Haha

Personally, I hope politics is doomed. The short time I moderated it, I moved posts that needed to be moved. Just like you did yesterday. It's a vehicle for fighting.

My stunt yesterday was to make a point. No one wants to read "STFU cunt" like no one wanted to read "admin sucks cock".

Fault? What really went wrong? You chose to step down nobody forced your hand..

You wanted to fix Politcs .. nothing wrong there..

I didn't even investigate Politics, sure call it lazy but I agree with you the Politics board is nothing but issues

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Haha

This was really just my opinion but as you know it was me who spoke earlier about being cautious with you but that was early on..

Also this decision is above me and I'm not sure BFs headspace after the last staff change up..

I don’t blame him at all. I bet his brain is fried from all the @ing and whining.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Haha

Fault? What really went wrong? You chose to step down nobody forced your hand..

You wanted to fix Politcs .. nothing wrong there..

I didn't even investigate Politics, sure call it lazy but I agree with you the Politics board is nothing but issues
It's doing relatively good now that Poark is gone and that spamming space cadet rarely shows his noodle neck

Now if only seamong could get eaten by a shark it would be perfect up there

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Haha

you got nothing else to do all day, grandma.

I’m busy on weekends, Rafiki.