Should Lily remain Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You guys need to burn some incense for this big game of ass grab..

Haha

I too have warmed to Flea especially after seeing her at work in her new anti politics sub on BC ..

She seems to be able to lay on the fence while keeping her moral line and still have the respect from all.. really impressive..

Nobody wants the Politics still so it'd still be doomed..

My :2cents:

I’m actually thinking about it now.

This was really just my opinion but as you know it was me who spoke earlier about being cautious with you but that was early on..

Also this decision is above me and I'm not sure BFs headspace after the last staff change up..

I don’t blame him at all. I bet his brain is fried from all the @ing and whining.
I remember how it was for us

ugh... that shit was awful

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha

I too have warmed to Flea especially after seeing her at work in her new anti politics sub on BC ..

She seems to be able to lay on the fence while keeping her moral line and still have the respect from all.. really impressive..

Personally, I hope politics is doomed. The short time I moderated it, I moved posts that needed to be moved. Just like you did yesterday. It's a vehicle for fighting.

My stunt yesterday was to make a point. No one wants to read "STFU cunt" like no one wanted to read "admin sucks cock".
I posted it less than 20 times.

Bigly Stupid posted "admin sucks cock" probably 2-3K times.

That was left and no one did anything about it, and here we are.

Somehow, this is all my fault, right? lol

Fault? What really went wrong? You chose to step down nobody forced your hand..

You wanted to fix Politcs .. nothing wrong there..

I didn't even investigate Politics, sure call it lazy but I agree with you the Politics board is nothing but issues

I did step down of my own volition. It's not fixable and I thought it was fruitless to try. I hope it's dumped. I do. There are actual political forums out there for people that need one.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

eta: I apologize for coming at you yesterday, you called me out with an insult and it was on from my perspective. I do treat people the way they treat me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Haha

Personally, I hope politics is doomed. The short time I moderated it, I moved posts that needed to be moved. Just like you did yesterday. It's a vehicle for fighting.

My stunt yesterday was to make a point. No one wants to read "STFU cunt" like no one wanted to read "admin sucks cock".

I didn't even investigate Politics, sure call it lazy but I agree with you the Politics board is nothing but issues

I did step down of my own volition. It's not fixable and I thought it was fruitless to try. I hope it's dumped. I do. There are actual political forums out there for people that need one.

Poaching members already

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
again, many thanks to blazor for purging the poark

that is a fine service you did for humanity sir and I am sure God is smiling down favorably upon you for your good deeds

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha

Poaching members already

How am I poaching if those aren't my site? Hmm, dingaling?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Haha

Poaching members already

How am I poaching if those aren't my site? Hmm, dingaling?
TBC wasn't your site either and you attempted to poach members from here to there

same with CBT, pig

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
cute-pig.gif

Turn that frown upside down, Piggy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most politcal forums are pretty much leftwing echo chambers where any strong working class voice gets paper trained if they wish to stay.

This was one of the only boards where there could be a balance. Of course that meant TDS hyper partisan spamming and spewing hate until it failed so.....we will just watch the country crumble from our own areas and leave it at that.

Mingling is a mistake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think that Lily would make an excellent mod on this forum. Yay for Lily!!!

Nevermind that. How about someone let me post STFU Cunt 2-3K times like Bigly Stupid posted "admin sucks cock"? Don't you think fair is fair?

Why did Big do that? Could it be because Admin shit post spammed and he was proving a point?

Exactly. You wont see that though. The rest of us do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it
I can vouch for this

Grimm did a great job ejecting SirCockaSock666's spam posts out of my threads in general last night.

teaching self control to these retards one mentally ill manthing at a time

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nevermind that. How about someone let me post STFU Cunt 2-3K times like Bigly Stupid posted "admin sucks cock"? Don't you think fair is fair?

Why did Big do that? Could it be because Admin shit post spammed and he was proving a point?

It made the problem worse. FAIL

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please don't get rid of politics.

And, please, someone make Biggie stop spamming his desire for Admin's cock. It's ri fucking diculous.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Remember when he spammed the fuck outta SG with his flood of TDS spam and POark's response was "just ignore it"

funny how they cannot seem to do that with the whole "admin sucks cock" troll

and therein lays the REAL troll

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No actually it didn't

Today, Politics is a much better sub now that your piggy ass is out and admin got slapped in the mouth by BF

I did my time in assbox for it but it was well worth it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why is on us to fix Admins problem? All he wanted to do was shit post so that's what Big gave him.

You are so bias and one sided that you blame other people for not responding properly to aggresion and assholery on the "side" you agree with. And it's your thinking in general. Like how Secoriea Turner is dead and it's her mothers fault from driving where the rioters took over.

You dont know where to place responsibility for anything.

This is why we cant have nice things.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

No actually it didn't

Today, Politics is a much better sub now that your piggy ass is out and admin got slapped in the mouth by BF

I did my time in assbox for it but it was well worth it.
It was tough not poasting there but justice was restored on what just happened to be the Presidents birthday. Thank GOD.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for your support folks. I felt that it was a thankless job at the time. I mostly only heard the negative feedback, had I known my efforts were appreciated, I might have stuck it out.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

That's all I tried doing.

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

On an insult forum, it’s common and one can expect to endure some shit flinging at one another during an otherwise intense debate… but Big is notorious for the spam taunt… which is repeating the same insult over and over and over. It is mind numbingly BORING to read. Mind you, he killed TV with the Peaches’ nose troll.

I don’t have an issue with the right’s arguments as much as I have an issue with them throwing in the towel early in a discussion and resorting to his antics.

It’s simply bad for business.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

I see. More reports were received than I acted on.

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

It seemed like people can't be held accountable for their behavior.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

On an insult forum, it’s common and one can expect to endure some shit flinging at one another during an otherwise intense debate… but Big is notorious for the spam taunt… which is repeating the same insult over and over and over. It is mind numbingly BORING to read. Mind you, he killed TV with the Peaches’ nose troll.

I don’t have an issue with the right’s arguments as much as I have an issue with them throwing in the towel early in a discussion and resorting to his antics.

It’s simply bad for business.

It only kills if the poster is allowed to do it. That is the bottom line.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lilly, these peeps are fucked up.
Obviously anti-social elements on the fringe of society.
They can't act in any way, shape, or form,
Normally.
Their normality is what you see here.
Too feed in to them continuously only causes suffering to yourself.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lilly, these peeps are fucked up.
Obviously anti-social elements on the fringe of society.
They can't act in any way, shape, or form,
Normally.
Their normality is what you see here.
Too feed in to them continuously only causes suffering to yourself.

Post of the day.

I agree with you 100%.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

They respect no one and I think BF figured that out on his own.