Should Lily remain Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

That's all I tried doing.

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

I see. More reports were received than I acted on.

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

It seemed like people can't be held accountable for their behavior.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

They respect no one and I think BF figured that out on his own.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

I think there's an argument to be made that they drive other posters off the forum or turn them off to even joining.

Probably because you project a lot and your whole goal was to run off people you dont like.

So you think other people are like that. Its narcissism.

Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

Oh yeah, all these forums I've ever been on are about empathy. You're an idiot.

lets revisit what actually transpired on CO all those years ago…

A single working mom with opposing political views of the overall forum community is chased offline by an unhinged owner who obtained a photograph of her house off google by using her address he obtained with a reverse utility check based on the IP address he had access to. The photograph depicted the house where she lived with her small children.

You would have been a mental POS parent had you not called the cops IMHO.

They weren't small anymore, but they were 10 & 12 years old or so, 15 years ago.aar

when I called his wife (after being urged by HFB, Dove and Big for weeks before I finally pulled that trigger) AFTER he contacted my then husband at his job… she said “he is stalking women online again?”

which proves to me that the cops paid him a visit at his house after you called

you also disappeared offline for years and have tried to come back to a farmerless forum community under an alt… but flaming ass juice like Dovid and Biggie tard refused to allow it

Who is the real problem here!??!!

I didn't disappear for years, I just wasn't at the places most of them could go.

I don't think Duhv and Bigly Stupid are at fault for the former retardation by Farmer and his cabal of keystone criminals...and its aftermath. I don't think they tried to do the same to me.

I was stupid enough to take sides with Flea, and against them, when they took her forum for her. Did you see how that paid off for me? IT DIDN'T.

*sighs*

Yeah that sucks.

But I’m saying that even if you wanted to leave, they wouldn’t allow it calling out duals and shit.

Someone get them a forum mommy to coddle their needs and pamper their salty asses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh good Lord

I’m supposed to be fine with someone rage texting me over forum nonsense. I have boundaries and that one was crossed.

I’m sorry that I actually restricted Biggie from my forum so he wouldn’t attack Oak.

I’m very very glad that these threads are public tho.

Flea.....you arent supposed to have any boundaries. Its YOUR fault that you had the nerve to have some.

Oak doesnt take shit from anyone. But Oak expects everyone to take shit from HER. If you dont take shit from her.....YOU are to blame.

See how that works? The other one is the same. Heads up......if you have vented to either? You now owe them. No joke.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

I think there's an argument to be made that they drive other posters off the forum or turn them off to even joining.

Probably because you project a lot and your whole goal was to run off people you dont like.

Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

They really are. You should always know your group. Empathy is a natural thing for humans.

And you are a narcissist, so you think "empathy" is just "feeling bad" for people. You dont realize it's much more than that. It's the ability to connect with others and kinda know what the tone is. I've noticed you are not good at that. And you have a controling personality.

You dont read people. You read yourself into people.

But you’re a kiss ass who plays the middle always… so your observations are moot.

Plus, no one respects the opinion of a junkie ex stripper. That’s not social reform either… it’s the social standard that you are constantly trying to get around.

Narcissists only care themselves and their needs…

Example: imagine calling someone and they answer, but there are screaming kids in the background. You try and try desperately to get off the phone, but the recipient of the call won’t let you off the phone because fuck dem kids, yo…. all that is needed is a nap and a snack and then they can resume the call.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

They really are. You should always know your group. Empathy is a natural thing for humans.

And you are a narcissist, so you think "empathy" is just "feeling bad" for people. You dont realize it's much more than that. It's the ability to connect with others and kinda know what the tone is. I've noticed you are not good at that. And you have a controling personality.

Oh honey, I read people real well. It's why my actual life story isn't out on the forums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m sorry that I didn’t listen to EVERYONE when they said to keep trucha. Look how THAT worked out for me.
I can now see why you were a solid NO every time I asked to let Murdock into SG

I defended Murd so many times. And that lying ass wackjob claims to this day that IM the reason she was banned.

She has this delusion that I wanted protection from her because she was besting me in an abortion discussion when in reality she was ignorant, low info, couldnt support her stance and decided to get personal.

I begged for her to NOT be banned.

Liars lie. I really should have listened to Flea. She was completely right. Murd blasts personal shit about people when she cant hold her own. Which is pretty much all the time.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

Oh honey, I read people real well. It's why my actual life story isn't out on the forums.

but… but… she is here to teach us all how to life

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I defended Murd so many times. And that lying ass wackjob claims to this day that IM the reason she was banned.

She has this delusion that I wanted protection from her because she was besting me in an abortion discussion when in reality she was ignorant, low info, couldnt support her stance and decided to get personal.

Liars lie. I really should have listened to Flea. She was completely right. Murd blasts personal shit about people when she cant hold her own. Which is pretty much all the time.
You were never ever the reason she was banned

bitch lies so much even the person she's throwing shade for had to correct her drunk ass. Again. In this very thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

You DONT. Believe me. You really dont. I know you THINK you do.

And that's where that lack of self awareness comes in.

You are reading YOURSELF into others. You are not reading others at all. This is why you ALWAYS have this sort of conflict.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

But you’re a kiss ass who plays the middle always… so your observations are moot.

Plus, no one respects the opinion of an ex stripper junkie. That’s not social reform either… it’s the social standard that you are constantly trying to get around.

Example: imagine calling someone and they answer, but there are screaming kids in the background. You try and try desperately to get off the phone, but the recipient of the call won’t let you off the phone because fuck dem kids, yo…. all that is needed is a nap and a snack and then they can resume the call.

It's not the junkie stripper that's the actual problem.

It's her backhandedness that is...she is not trustworthy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You were never ever the reason she was banned

bitch lies so much even the person she's throwing shade for had to correct her drunk ass. Again. In this very thread

And she still doeant listen and runs her mouth lying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

Plus, no one respects the opinion of an ex stripper junkie. That’s not social reform either… it’s the social standard that you are constantly trying to get around.

Cool then.....dont trust me. I dgaf. YOU are the ones who blast private shit all over forums because you are too fucking weak and hateful to be normal.

Spin it how ever you wish. Had you had come and talked about whatever crawled up your ass things would have been different.

Now? You can go fuck yourself off a cliff for all I care. Same with the other one.

Glad I was a junkie stripper and that I didnt turn out full of hate and self importance like some people.

You'll never touch me. You arent good enough.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

You are reading YOURSELF into others. You are not reading others at all. This is why you ALWAYS have this sort of conflict.

I have conflict because I won't take shit from people with issues. People with drug problems alone...fucking shit, I'm almost stunned. Then there are the actual drinkers. Then the racists that can't understand that most of the planet is NOT white and think they're being discriminated because of it.

I could go on and on. But why bother, you are incapable of reasoning things out and learning. You are a victim because you have been victimized. Everyone that doesn't cater to you is victimizing you again, aren't we?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want all that smoke. Instead of a motherfucker talking ABOUT me, come AT me.

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

Cool then.....dont trust me. I dgaf. YOU are the ones who blast private shit all over forums because you are too fucking weak and hateful to be normal.

Spin it how ever you wish. Had you had come and talked about whatever crawled up your ass things would have been different.

Now? You can go fuck yourself off a cliff for all I care. Same with the other one.

Glad I was a junkie stripper and that I didnt turn out full of hate and self importance like some people.

I didn't blast anything about you that wasn't already on the forum because of you and your detractors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

I have conflict because I won't take shit from people with issues. People with drug problems alone...fucking shit, I'm almost stunned. Then there are the actual drinkers. Then the racists that can't understand that most of the planet is NOT white and think they're being discriminated because of it.

I could go on and on. But why bother, you are incapable of reasoning things out and learning. You are a victim because you have been victimized. Everyone that doesn't cater to you is victimizing you again, aren't we?

You have conflict because you are controlling, overbearing, entitled, crude, a know it all, and fake.

You read yourself into people. You wont "take shit" and you really think too much of yourself and expect others to take yours. And no one is going to.

You arent going to hear this though....and you need to.

The common denominator in all you many conflicts just like this one? YOU.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

She was important enough to text bomb.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

You have conflict because you are controlling, overbearing, entitled, crude, a know it all, and fake.

You read yourself into people. You wont "take shit" and you really think too much of yourself and expect others to take yours. And no one is going to.

You see your troubles in everyone you don't like.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

She's talking shit about people coming at her.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

You see your troubles in everyone you don't like.

No, Oak. No I do not.

I know who I am and why I think the way I do. I like myself. I understand boundaries. It was hard work and I did it.

Again......you are reading yourself into others.

Get a fucking grip.... you are so full of yourself it's actually amazing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sorry that I didn’t listen to EVERYONE when they said to keep trucha. Look how THAT worked out for me.
I can now see why you were a solid NO every time I asked to let Murdock into SG

<<<<< BULL SHIT FLAG THROWN >>>>

I have the texts from Big asking me what happened the next morning following that argument. I was also provided screen shots of your saying that you weren’t in the mental state to deal with me after I was banned… which we all knew you relapsed based on the size of the text bombs dropped 80x + each.

Go back to hell you lying sack of shit for brains. You killed Big’s ability to reason with your breath. I’m sure there will be a study on the longterm effects of Dovid when they are able to contain a sample that doesn’t wipe out the entire lab.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You ain’t gonna talk about my life. Everyone already hates you. You try to go at my life and they’ll really hate your ass.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

I didn't blast anything about you that wasn't already on the forum because of you and your detractors.

she is rolling over playing possum now…

the meltdown will be lengthy and painful to watch

:Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[

She's talking shit about people coming at her.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

See what you just did? Once again its poor you.... she threw you under a bus.

No. YOU violated a boundary with another person and she responded to that.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

She has a right to be annoyed and angry. You DONE WRONG

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.