Should Lily remain Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

That's all I tried doing.

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

I see. More reports were received than I acted on.

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

It seemed like people can't be held accountable for their behavior.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

They respect no one and I think BF figured that out on his own.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

I think there's an argument to be made that they drive other posters off the forum or turn them off to even joining.

Probably because you project a lot and your whole goal was to run off people you dont like.

So you think other people are like that. Its narcissism.

Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

Oh yeah, all these forums I've ever been on are about empathy. You're an idiot.

They really are. You should always know your group. Empathy is a natural thing for humans.

And you are a narcissist, so you think "empathy" is just "feeling bad" for people. You dont realize it's much more than that. It's the ability to connect with others and kinda know what the tone is. I've noticed you are not good at that. And you have a controling personality.

You dont read people. You read yourself into people.

Oh honey, I read people real well. It's why my actual life story isn't out on the forums.

You DONT. Believe me. You really dont. I know you THINK you do.

And that's where that lack of self awareness comes in.

You are reading YOURSELF into others. You are not reading others at all. This is why you ALWAYS have this sort of conflict.

I have conflict because I won't take shit from people with issues. People with drug problems alone...fucking shit, I'm almost stunned. Then there are the actual drinkers. Then the racists that can't understand that most of the planet is NOT white and think they're being discriminated because of it.

I could go on and on. But why bother, you are incapable of reasoning things out and learning. You are a victim because you have been victimized. Everyone that doesn't cater to you is victimizing you again, aren't we?

You have conflict because you are controlling, overbearing, entitled, crude, a know it all, and fake.

You read yourself into people. You wont "take shit" and you really think too much of yourself and expect others to take yours. And no one is going to.

You arent going to hear this though....and you need to.

The common denominator in all you many conflicts just like this one? YOU.

You see your troubles in everyone you don't like.

No, Oak. No I do not.

I know who I am and why I think the way I do. I like myself. I understand boundaries. It was hard work and I did it.

Again......you are reading yourself into others.

Get a fucking grip.... you are so full of yourself it's actually amazing.

If you understood boundaries of even the most basic decency you wouldn't be the public spectacle you are with dick pics, talking about who you'd let fuck you, who'd you suck...

You have no idea what a boundary would look like even if it came with $3.5K

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to act like you’re above everything. Stable ass people don’t rage text someone while they’re sleeping over forum drama. They don’t email people who don’t even come on these forums. Batshit crazy right there

I'm sorry, Gertrude. Who the fuck falls asleep at 7pm?

And he comes to my forum, whacko. Last time was June 5th.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Trying to act like you’re above everything. Stable ass people don’t rage text someone while they’re sleeping over forum drama. They don’t email people who don’t even come on these forums. Batshit crazy right there

I do. That is your excuse? You couldn’t pm me?

That wasn’t the first time you did that tho. Was it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are legit obsessed and overcome with trying to control the perspectives of other people.

That's why they panick and why Oak text bombed

And that's why they start blasting personal stuff. In their arrested development they think they are going to embarrass someone off the boards.

No self awareness.....no idea how gross that actually is.

That's how narcissistic people think.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do. That is your excuse? You couldn’t pm me?

That wasn’t the first time you did that tho. Was it?

Okay, I could have pm'd you instead, that's fair.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

I think there's an argument to be made that they drive other posters off the forum or turn them off to even joining.

Probably because you project a lot and your whole goal was to run off people you dont like.

Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

They really are. You should always know your group. Empathy is a natural thing for humans.

And you are a narcissist, so you think "empathy" is just "feeling bad" for people. You dont realize it's much more than that. It's the ability to connect with others and kinda know what the tone is. I've noticed you are not good at that. And you have a controling personality.

Oh honey, I read people real well. It's why my actual life story isn't out on the forums.

You are reading YOURSELF into others. You are not reading others at all. This is why you ALWAYS have this sort of conflict.

I have conflict because I won't take shit from people with issues. People with drug problems alone...fucking shit, I'm almost stunned. Then there are the actual drinkers. Then the racists that can't understand that most of the planet is NOT white and think they're being discriminated because of it.

I could go on and on. But why bother, you are incapable of reasoning things out and learning. You are a victim because you have been victimized. Everyone that doesn't cater to you is victimizing you again, aren't we?

You have conflict because you are controlling, overbearing, entitled, crude, a know it all, and fake.

You read yourself into people. You wont "take shit" and you really think too much of yourself and expect others to take yours. And no one is going to.

No, Oak. No I do not.

I know who I am and why I think the way I do. I like myself. I understand boundaries. It was hard work and I did it.

If you understood boundaries of even the most basic decency you wouldn't be the public spectacle you are with dick pics, talking about who you'd let fuck you, who'd you suck...

throwing money at the problem until it goes away is effective

having someone warn you that it’s showing back up on your doorstep with dick breath should have been priceless

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want all that smoke. Instead of a motherfucker talking ABOUT me, come AT me.

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

You ain’t gonna talk about my life. Everyone already hates you. You try to go at my life and they’ll really hate your ass.

I don't wanna talk about your life because it's not what I do, first of all. No, not everyone hates my ass. I'm sorry, you are wrong.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

You ain’t gonna talk about my life. Everyone already hates you. You try to go at my life and they’ll really hate your ass.

I don't wanna talk about your life because it's not what I do, first of all. No, not everyone hates my ass. I'm sorry, you are wrong.

Everyone here does. And as you can see, they love and respect me. So handle it. I’m with the shits.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

She was important enough to text bomb.

She's talking shit about people coming at her.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

See what you just did? Once again its poor you.... she threw you under a bus.

No. YOU violated a boundary with another person and she responded to that.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

She has a right to be annoyed and angry. You DONE WRONG

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.

Let me be clear, 5 or 6 short texts is not text bombing by any measure.

I'm not YOU

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

No, Oak. No I do not.

I'm not the one that one that brought the dick pic thing here though.

So again.....that's YOURS and Murds lack of normal boundaries.

You don't drag shit about peoples kids to a forum. Stupid fucking wackjobs.

Also let's be clear.....absolutely no one takes your unsolicited bullshit about my family seriously. Least of me.

My 5 year old is more mature, initiative and thoughtful than both of you. My kids are better than you both.

So consisting how you both act.....ain't nobody asking about your stupid parenting decisions. I bet your kids vent about both of you ALOT.

They probably hang out on the insane parent reddit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone here does. And as you can see, they love and respect me. So handle it. I’m with the shits.

No Flea, not everyone here hates me. You are wrong.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
[

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I said rage text. Not text bomb. It was inappropriate. I wouldn’t have even gotten mad had you let me wake up the next day instead of losing your damn mind. But nooooo…..it was that serious

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

It is when it's at night and the person is asleep and you are only friends from a forum and it's about forum stupid shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’ll never admit she was wrong. I don’t do that to anyone in life period, let alone people I know online.

Then you were wrong for CALLING me for online drama and I was WRONG for accepting your calls.

Whoa…I called you? I called you out of nowhere? We didn’t talk about talking on the phone first? Are you that fucking drunk ?

I didn't say out of nowhere. But you called for support and I gave it because I thought you were treated unfairly. You clearly never appreciated it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No Flea, not everyone here hates me. You are wrong.

Uhhh…judging by what I’ve been seeing this past week, yes they do. Neener neener

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I said rage text. Not text bomb. It was inappropriate. I wouldn’t have even gotten mad had you let me wake up the next day instead of losing your damn mind. But nooooo…..it was that serious

I think we have had eachothers numbers for over a decade.

I've somehow managed to not care enough about the internet to rage text lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She’ll never admit she was wrong. I don’t do that to anyone in life period, let alone people I know online.

Then you were wrong for CALLING me for online drama and I was WRONG for accepting your calls.

Whoa…I called you? I called you out of nowhere? We didn’t talk about talking on the phone first? Are you that fucking drunk ?

I didn't say out of nowhere. But you called for support and I gave it because I thought you were treated unfairly. You clearly never appreciated it.

Did I wake you up and then fly off the handle cuz you didn’t reply?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I said I was disappointed in you and was pissed because you were supporting the very people that fucked you over.

I dunno but among the Latino people I know, we don't ever trust people that fuck us over.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I know you text bomb lol. You own it tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You need to get over this, it was nothing. You slept through it ffs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

No one gets it worse than Big lol

But my text bombs are not about some dumb ass internet shit.

I'll go off about shit that happened in the Aldis parking lot. The important things in life lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You need to get over this, it was nothing. You slept through it ffs.

Really?

Welp this is why your "friendships" are fake.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

No one gets it worse than Big lol

But my text bombs are not about some dumb ass internet shit.

I'll go off about shit that happened in the Aldis parking lot. The important things in life lol

omg,what a liar...lmfao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I said I was disappointed in you and was pissed because you were supporting the very people that fucked you over.

I dunno but among the Latino people I know, we don't ever trust people that fuck us over.

Have fun with that. I'm sure it will lead to a very fulfilling life filled with grudges and lack of conflict resolution and hating other people.