Results are only viewable after voting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

That's all I tried doing.

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

I see. More reports were received than I acted on.

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

It seemed like people can't be held accountable for their behavior.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

They respect no one and I think BF figured that out on his own.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

I think there's an argument to be made that they drive other posters off the forum or turn them off to even joining.

Probably because you project a lot and your whole goal was to run off people you dont like.

So you think other people are like that. Its narcissism.

Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

Oh yeah, all these forums I've ever been on are about empathy. You're an idiot.

They really are. You should always know your group. Empathy is a natural thing for humans.

And you are a narcissist, so you think "empathy" is just "feeling bad" for people. You dont realize it's much more than that. It's the ability to connect with others and kinda know what the tone is. I've noticed you are not good at that. And you have a controling personality.

You dont read people. You read yourself into people.

Oh honey, I read people real well. It's why my actual life story isn't out on the forums.

You DONT. Believe me. You really dont. I know you THINK you do.

And that's where that lack of self awareness comes in.

You are reading YOURSELF into others. You are not reading others at all. This is why you ALWAYS have this sort of conflict.

I have conflict because I won't take shit from people with issues. People with drug problems alone...fucking shit, I'm almost stunned. Then there are the actual drinkers. Then the racists that can't understand that most of the planet is NOT white and think they're being discriminated because of it.

I could go on and on. But why bother, you are incapable of reasoning things out and learning. You are a victim because you have been victimized. Everyone that doesn't cater to you is victimizing you again, aren't we?

You have conflict because you are controlling, overbearing, entitled, crude, a know it all, and fake.

You read yourself into people. You wont "take shit" and you really think too much of yourself and expect others to take yours. And no one is going to.

You arent going to hear this though....and you need to.

The common denominator in all you many conflicts just like this one? YOU.

You see your troubles in everyone you don't like.

No, Oak. No I do not.

I know who I am and why I think the way I do. I like myself. I understand boundaries. It was hard work and I did it.

Again......you are reading yourself into others.

Get a fucking grip.... you are so full of yourself it's actually amazing.

If you understood boundaries of even the most basic decency you wouldn't be the public spectacle you are with dick pics, talking about who you'd let fuck you, who'd you suck...

You have no idea what a boundary would look like even if it came with $3.5K

I'm not the one that one that brought the dick pic thing here though.

So again.....that's YOURS and Murds lack of normal boundaries.

You don't drag shit about peoples kids to a forum. Stupid fucking wackjobs.

Also let's be clear.....absolutely no one takes your unsolicited bullshit about my family seriously. Least of me.

My 5 year old is more mature, initiative and thoughtful than both of you. My kids are better than you both.

So consisting how you both act.....ain't nobody asking about your stupid parenting decisions. I bet your kids vent about both of you ALOT.

They probably hang out on the insane parent reddit.

I didn't bring anything up about the dick pic. I, thank God, wasn't in the know about that.

Sorry to tell you, but my kids love me. I hear from them couple of times a week though they don't live with me anymore. My grandson adores me and it's very mutual.

See, I don't LOVE anyone here, nor should I. This place isn't for intimate nor emotion laden relationships. Boundaries. You know the healthy ones you claim to have?

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

I think there's an argument to be made that they drive other posters off the forum or turn them off to even joining.

Probably because you project a lot and your whole goal was to run off people you dont like.

Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

They really are. You should always know your group. Empathy is a natural thing for humans.

And you are a narcissist, so you think "empathy" is just "feeling bad" for people. You dont realize it's much more than that. It's the ability to connect with others and kinda know what the tone is. I've noticed you are not good at that. And you have a controling personality.

Oh honey, I read people real well. It's why my actual life story isn't out on the forums.

You are reading YOURSELF into others. You are not reading others at all. This is why you ALWAYS have this sort of conflict.

I have conflict because I won't take shit from people with issues. People with drug problems alone...fucking shit, I'm almost stunned. Then there are the actual drinkers. Then the racists that can't understand that most of the planet is NOT white and think they're being discriminated because of it.

I could go on and on. But why bother, you are incapable of reasoning things out and learning. You are a victim because you have been victimized. Everyone that doesn't cater to you is victimizing you again, aren't we?

You have conflict because you are controlling, overbearing, entitled, crude, a know it all, and fake.

You read yourself into people. You wont "take shit" and you really think too much of yourself and expect others to take yours. And no one is going to.

No, Oak. No I do not.

I know who I am and why I think the way I do. I like myself. I understand boundaries. It was hard work and I did it.

If you understood boundaries of even the most basic decency you wouldn't be the public spectacle you are with dick pics, talking about who you'd let fuck you, who'd you suck...

Also let's be clear.....absolutely no one takes your unsolicited bullshit about my family seriously. Least of me.

My 5 year old is more mature, initiative and thoughtful than both of you. My kids are better than you both.

So consisting how you both act.....ain't nobody asking about your stupid parenting decisions. I bet your kids vent about both of you ALOT.

I didn't bring anything up about the dick pic. I, thank God, wasn't in the know about that.

Did she just address you and request you answer on my behalf:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

No, Oak. No I do not.

She's just pretending everything about her is better than you and I. Meh, par for the course.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

No, Oak. No I do not.

She's just pretending everything about her is better than you and I. Meh, par for the course.

or maybe she just doesn’t have the texts to back it up this time:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

No, Oak. No I do not.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

No, Oak. No I do not.

pssst… I can’t hear you lol

but I will respond since she asked you oh so nicely…

There is no such thing as a perfect parent who doesn’t make mistakes. My job as their mother was the make sure their needs were met, which came before my own, to provide a stable home where they always felt safe, and to preserve innocence. Once you allow them to venture into the adult world, there is no going back. I wanted them to play and have fun for as long as possible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fact remains

Politics has been such a better sub to post on now that the Poark was purged

couple of barrels of paint, 250 cans of air freshener and some industrial strength fans to dry up the waterlogged floor boards and you might not ever know she was there.

awesome

I mean, sure you have a few straggling clueless idiots still struggling with the marvel of opposing thumbs but that's to be expected out of leftists... or... they wouldn't be leftists in the first place

but overall @Blazor has given this sub the gift of a Poark free environment and we will forever be indebted to him for it

Thank you @Blazor

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[
I want all that smoke. Instead of a motherfucker talking ABOUT me, come AT me.

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

She was important enough to text bomb.

She's talking shit about people coming at her.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

See what you just did? Once again its poor you.... she threw you under a bus.

No. YOU violated a boundary with another person and she responded to that.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

She has a right to be annoyed and angry. You DONE WRONG

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.

Let me be clear, 5 or 6 short texts is not text bombing by any measure.

I'm not YOU

I said rage text. Not text bomb. It was inappropriate. I wouldn’t have even gotten mad had you let me wake up the next day instead of losing your damn mind. But nooooo…..it was that serious

I said I was disappointed in you and was pissed because you were supporting the very people that fucked you over.

I dunno but among the Latino people I know, we don't ever trust people that fuck us over.

Have fun with that. I'm sure it will lead to a very fulfilling life filled with grudges and lack of conflict resolution and hating other people.

I have a fulfilling life with friends and family. The forums aren't that niche for me.

I dont really believe that at all. Js.

And if it's true....you wouldn't need me to.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
[
I want all that smoke. Instead of a motherfucker talking ABOUT me, come AT me.

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

She was important enough to text bomb.

She's talking shit about people coming at her.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

See what you just did? Once again its poor you.... she threw you under a bus.

No. YOU violated a boundary with another person and she responded to that.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

She has a right to be annoyed and angry. You DONE WRONG

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.

Let me be clear, 5 or 6 short texts is not text bombing by any measure.

I'm not YOU

I said rage text. Not text bomb. It was inappropriate. I wouldn’t have even gotten mad had you let me wake up the next day instead of losing your damn mind. But nooooo…..it was that serious

I said I was disappointed in you and was pissed because you were supporting the very people that fucked you over.

I dunno but among the Latino people I know, we don't ever trust people that fuck us over.

Have fun with that. I'm sure it will lead to a very fulfilling life filled with grudges and lack of conflict resolution and hating other people.

I have a fulfilling life with friends and family. The forums aren't that niche for me.

I dont really believe that at all. Js.

And if it's true....you wouldn't need me to.
@The Prowler needs to do an analysis of heavy poasting activity times correlated with normal hours of happy fambilly interaction to reveal The Truth.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fact remains

couple of barrels of paint, 250 cans of air freshener and some industrial strength fans to dry up the waterlogged floor boards and you might not ever know she was there.

awesome

I mean, sure you have a few straggling clueless idiots still struggling with the marvel of opposing thumbs but that's to be expected out of leftists... or... they wouldn't be leftists in the first place

but overall @Blazor has given this sub the gift of a Poark free environment and we will forever be indebted to him for it

Thank you @Blazor

Lol, just doing my job.

iu

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fact remains

awesome

Thank you @Blazor

Lol, just doing my job.

iu
and one hell of a job you did, Sir.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Looks like the libtards fucked up politics and got it shipped down to the sweatshops again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Children should be kept from growing until 18, than you shove them into hyper politcal unis where they are completely unprepared for the real world.

While supporting partisan activism seeping into fucking elementary school.

Perhaps instead of teaching my daughters how safely navigate the internet, I should have just taken them to drag queen shows when they were 5 through 10 years old. Perhaps I should have taught them they could be in the wrong body and transed them as small children.

I should have made sure they knew about gay sex and read books about minors giving blow jobs to grow men.

Yeah keep your fucking opinions. Far the fuck away from other peoples children and families. I do not take anyone seriously who supports child sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in elementary schools, opposes bills that protect children and supports the LGBTQA which is far more about politcs and sex PLEASE ASS BOX ME! than anyones "rights".

All this shit in schools being done behind parents backs.......but my daughter coming to us and reporting internet predators is somehow some testimony about MY parenting. Such a fucking hypocrite.

Seriously what a fucking joke. I never allowed MY kids to have a live in situation with a boyfriend/girlfriend before adulthood....but reporting predators is terrible parenting.

Maybe Oak and Murd feel like the more appropriate way to introduce minors to sexual topics is to take them to drag bars at 10 or give them porn. Or both.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
yeah it should remain free of you too

that much we can agree on, mongo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In addition to retaining Lily as a mod. If not, let’s ask Blurt