• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Resume your duties Lily

The whining is still going on days later. Can you imagine the meltdown if I were to ask to resume modding?
At this point I'd slide my legs under a moving bus so I could sit in front of my PC all day again on sick pay and take the mod spot back and let there be harmony again...
You're just not a very nice person Oak, bad heart and all...

She messaged me offering a truce and it lasted less than 24 hours....

Almost immediately after I had reluctantly agreed to it, she said or did something which pissed me off, but I let it slide.

Then the next day, she tried ratting me out to BF for allegedly posting PI (which I hadn't) after Lotus had been having one of her senile dementia episodes in the shoutbox and claiming that I'd posted her PI, which would be quite the feat, seeing as I don't fucking have any.

So yeah, put quite simply, Poarka is seemingly incapable of coexisting peacefully with other human beings. Presumably she suffers from some sort of personality disorder or something.
That loathsome pig inboxed Jeanine trying to garner support when she first got here

And another regular who doesn’t post anymore told me privately that she messaged him trying enlist his support in getting me, you, deport and dove banned

what an ugly person. Both inside and out

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin does suck cock tho.

and like aryan said. He looks like a human STD rally

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Resume your duties Lily

The whining is still going on days later. Can you imagine the meltdown if I were to ask to resume modding?
At this point I'd slide my legs under a moving bus so I could sit in front of my PC all day again on sick pay and take the mod spot back and let there be harmony again...

Almost immediately after I had reluctantly agreed to it, she said or did something which pissed me off, but I let it slide.

Then the next day, she tried ratting me out to BF for allegedly posting PI (which I hadn't) after Lotus had been having one of her senile dementia episodes in the shoutbox and claiming that I'd posted her PI, which would be quite the feat, seeing as I don't fucking have any.

So yeah, put quite simply, Poarka is seemingly incapable of coexisting peacefully with other human beings. Presumably she suffers from some sort of personality disorder or something.
That loathsome pig inboxed Jeanine trying to garner support when she first got here

And another regular who doesn’t post anymore told me privately that she messaged him trying enlist his support in getting me, you, deport and dove banned

I'm not surprised in the slightest LOL.

Her problem is she isn't very good at being a manipulator, largely due to her horrid personality and tendency of rubbing people the wrong way.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Resume your duties Lily

I'm not surprised in the slightest LOL.

Her problem is she isn't very good at being a manipulator, largely due to her horrid personality and tendency of rubbing people the wrong way.
She’s so big and fat she rubs everything the wrong way. Hallways, garage entrances. Doorways. Etc

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You are a liar. Fuck, I didn't rat you out to @Bastard Factory for a damn thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was worth it simply to see Bigly Stupid controlled from posting "admin sucks cock" all over the forum.

It's what I wanted. I achieved what I wanted. I call that a win.

Thanks @Bastard Factory for the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of the forum.

:Awesomeness: It’s all Stubby thinks about.

Still worth it. I have no regrets. I won.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at pig crying to bastard factory again

again again and again

she's like a stuck pig that doesn't stop squealing

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

That's what happens. She gets pissed and starts shit over the dumbest fucking things.

She doesnt know how to respectfully deal with conflict or accept other people.

The ironic thing is, shes everything she claims Republicans are. The racism. The sanctimony. The harsh judgements and inability to get over oneself.....that applies to them far more than any of us.

But once people become convinced of a lie, it's pretty hard to shake them out of it.
A thoroughly objectionable vulgarian. A creature of pure belligerence.

Yet, you just can't quit me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Resume your duties Lily

You are a liar. Fuck, I didn't rat you out to @Bastard Factory for a damn thing.

You did your typical quoting BF thing and tried repeating the bullshit lie that I had shared PI on here when I haven't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You did your typical quoting BF thing and tried repeating the bullshit lie that I had shared PI on here when I haven't.

I didn't say you shared PI. I said that the mapping thing was a bad idea because of people like you and your "joke" about swatting.

Get your facts straight, moron.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, that isn't what you said. Not that it matters, most sane people on here have you figured out already.

You lie again. It's always a lie with you. It's LotusBud that has/had a beef with you over PI, not me. And you know it, degenerate liar.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All this drama over politics and it went full circle back into meltdown SIGH :facepalm:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know what you said, just aswell as I do.... if you insist on denying it then meh whatever.

I'm no liar, I'm one of the most honest and genuine posters on here.

In case you haven't noticed, I say what I think and don't care too much about hurt feelz and bunched panties.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what you said, just aswell as I do.... if you insist on denying it then meh whatever.

I'm no liar, I'm one of the most honest and genuine posters on here.

In case you haven't noticed, I say what I think and don't care too much about hurt feelz and bunched panties.

So, then you're just fucking stupid and don't remember what you have forgotten.