Should Lily remain Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There has been a terrible (read noxious) accident!
xwYXZZp.jpg

I know that picture has been around for 20 years but every time I see it I am still just... Ick.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's just assume for arguments sake I read 22 pages of your fucking disgusting monotonous meaningless drivel and now we can all come to the coalescing conclusion, that Lily is a fantastic contributor to this site.

I like being mostly right while proving you wrong.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's just assume for arguments sake I read 22 pages of your fucking disgusting monotonous meaningless drivel and now we can all come to the coalescing conclusion, that Lily is a fantastic contributor to this site.

I like being mostly right while proving you wrong.

They're still bitching. In all sorts of threads. Biggest generation of crybabies that has ever existed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

The whining is still going on days later. Can you imagine the meltdown if I were to ask to resume modding?
At this point I'd slide my legs under a moving bus so I could sit in front of my PC all day again on sick pay and take the mod spot back and let there be harmony again...
You're just not a very nice person Oak, bad heart and all...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

The whining is still going on days later. Can you imagine the meltdown if I were to ask to resume modding?
At this point I'd slide my legs under a moving bus so I could sit in front of my PC all day again on sick pay and take the mod spot back and let there be harmony again...

You are wrong. I did nothing untoward in my time as modding.

Point out specifics, not just your drugged out rantings about me. Show me one thing I did wrong, you fucking drug addict.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I actually didn't give you powers to move posts, only threads.
Moving posts can ruin continuity so I faded that until you guys got going... so only threads.
You both had like, no fucking powers other than sticky and move threads.

#nothingBurger

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

Point out specifics, not just your drugged out rantings about me. Show me one thing I did wrong, you fucking drug addict.
Well, isn't that pleasant... I wasn't around, was too busy making myself money then came back to the chaos which involved you, a person who had to sneak onto the board under a false alias so you could get your chance to build up a new rep and get the good here to see you as a harmless noob called lily, acting is hard though but you tried like fuck to keep your pure black heart hidden until you had to come clean to what many knew since day 1-3 who you were... You never wanted to help BF, you knew for a fact that most people here would've felt violated seeing mod under your name, thus giving the guy another headache but fuck him right, you just had to get that spot for the drama and incoming shitshow and then, of course, the humble step down, poor old Oak, never gets a fair shot at anything... fuckin gimme a break...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

Well, isn't that pleasant... I wasn't around, was too busy making myself money then came back to the chaos which involved you, a person who had to sneak onto the board under a false alias so you could get your chance to build up a new rep and get the good here to see you as a harmless noob called lily, acting is hard though but you tried like fuck to keep your pure black heart hidden until you had to come clean to what many knew since day 1-3 who you were... You never wanted to help BF, you knew for a fact that most people here would've felt violated seeing mod under your name, thus giving the guy another headache but fuck him right, you just had to get that spot for the drama and incoming shitshow and then, of course, the humble step down, poor old Oak, never gets a fair shot at anything... fuckin gimme a break...

You should see BF backing me up just one or two posts above yours, drama queen. You have no specifics beyond "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Oak hurted my butt".

I've joined different boards with different screen names over the years.

You're a bleeding twat.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Moving posts can ruin continuity so I faded that until you guys got going... so only threads.

#nothingBurger

Here's an idea you soft southern shocking pink finished AR15 wielding cunt, try paying attention to your own on board bored board.

You are beginning to make CW look like she always knew whit she was dayin.

Lily makes the rest of your staff look like they picked up their forum staff's, and accidentally impaled themselves on them.

You don't give us powers, we allocate that privilege to you.

Do Better.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You should see BF backing me up just one or two posts above yours, drama queen. You have no specifics beyond "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Oak hurted my butt".

You're a bleeding twat.
Where did you hurted my butt?? By being given a mod title? ppppffffttttt behave yourself... Where did BF back you up? I got distracted while wasting more of my time responding to you... I WASN'T AROUND to see if you made an arse of anything my entire point is you KNEW giving you that title would make a huge chunk of this board pissed off but you didn't care about that, you just wanted the fuckin drama and the humble step down, Flynn on the other hand I know for a fact isn't built like you! The end! Now go eat a box of Twinkies and blame me for it! bye

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You're a bleeding twat.
Where did you hurted my butt?? By being given a mod title? ppppffffttttt behave yourself... Where did BF back you up? I got distracted while wasting more of my time responding to you... I WASN'T AROUND to see if you made an arse of anything my entire point is you KNEW giving you that title would make a huge chunk of this board pissed off but you didn't care about that, you just wanted the fuckin drama and the humble step down, Flynn on the other hand I know for a fact isn't built like you! The end! Now go eat a box of Twinkies and blame me for it! bye

Can you read BF's post just a few above these, you fucking useless, turd? The board getting pissed off is not my problem. I don't give a fuck about adults having tantrums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

#nothingBurger

Here's an idea you soft southern shocking pink finished AR15 wielding cunt, try paying attention to your own on board bored board.

Lily makes the rest of your staff look like they picked up their forum staff's, and accidentally impaled themselves on them.

Do Better.

Flynn was also doing well modding. This place is overrun by crybabies. Whining over every slight, mostly imagined and not real.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

#nothingBurger

Do Better.
Was that a "whopper of the month" attempt?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You're a bleeding twat.

Can you read BF's post just a few above these, you fucking useless, turd? The board getting pissed off is not my problem. I don't give a fuck about adults having tantrums.
There you go, you couldn't give a shit about BF getting grief, you just wanted that drama title soggy bottom... Go away! I've told you the truth, just cope...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You're a bleeding twat.

There you go, you couldn't give a shit about BF getting grief, you just wanted that drama title soggy bottom... Go away! I've told you the truth, just cope...

All you've done is cry, you big baby. You need a pacifier.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn was trying to weed out the repetitive, stinky shit posts from the not so stinky shit posts in Meltdown using the formula from Brawl Hall.

it was doomed to failure, there are just too many shit posts and whiners in Meltdown to do that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn was trying to weed out the repetitive, stinky shit posts from the not so stinky shit posts in Meltdown using the formula from Brawl Hall.

it was doomed to failure, there are just too many shit posts and whiners in Meltdown to do that.
Simple solution. Shitcan benzo, admin and seamongo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You're a bleeding twat.

I'll never cry over you, that's a promise! Your intentions weren't sincere, I'm not repeating myself over and over but I do know how you won't stop trying to suck minutes of my life away until you're granted the last word, so have it but you haven't won shit since the San Fran hot dog eating competition of 1995 and it's not happening now, this was a present you don't get many so relish it...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Resume your duties Lily

You're a bleeding twat.

I'll never cry over you, that's a promise! Your intentions weren't sincere, I'm not repeating myself over and over but I do know how you won't stop trying to suck minutes of my life away until you're granted the last word, so have it but you haven't won shit since the San Fran hot dog eating competition of 1995 and it's not happening now, this was a present you don't get many so relish it...

You are full of shit.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
He can put the words hot dog and relish in the same sentence though...
so there's that. ; )

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, you know what 'they' say, "If you're bored, you're boring".

Anyway, looking on the bright side isn't dull, it's shiny.