• Yes

• No

• Pull her Mod status, then Purge the filthy Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[
I want all that smoke. Instead of a motherfucker talking ABOUT me, come AT me.

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

She was important enough to text bomb.

She's talking shit about people coming at her.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

See what you just did? Once again its poor you.... she threw you under a bus.

No. YOU violated a boundary with another person and she responded to that.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

She has a right to be annoyed and angry. You DONE WRONG

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.

Let me be clear, 5 or 6 short texts is not text bombing by any measure.

I'm not YOU

I said rage text. Not text bomb. It was inappropriate. I wouldn’t have even gotten mad had you let me wake up the next day instead of losing your damn mind. But nooooo…..it was that serious

did you report those texts to the sheriff?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[

Can I be completely honest with you? You aren't important enough to come at you. I have no interest in talking about your life. I don't care.

All I ever did to Duhv was laugh at what others posted at her and talk about shit SHE POSTED.

Yeah, I get irate with people that throw me under the bus that I have been nothing but supportive of, it's a bitch.

Take responsibility for fucks sake. If YOU were able to control your fucking self and not care so much about silly things....and had you not decided Flea needed to jump in for you ASAP and text bomb her......this wouldnt be happening.

And instead of recognizing that and eating your damn humble pie like a normal healthy person would . .....you are making it worse.

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I said rage text. Not text bomb. It was inappropriate. I wouldn’t have even gotten mad had you let me wake up the next day instead of losing your damn mind. But nooooo…..it was that serious

I think we have had eachothers numbers for over a decade.

I've somehow managed to not care enough about the internet to rage text lol

I know you text bomb lol. You own it tho

No one gets it worse than Big lol

But my text bombs are not about some dumb ass internet shit.

I'll go off about shit that happened in the Aldis parking lot. The important things in life lol

omg,what a liar...lmfao

You are, yes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I said I was disappointed in you and was pissed because you were supporting the very people that fucked you over.

I dunno but among the Latino people I know, we don't ever trust people that fuck us over.

Have fun with that. I'm sure it will lead to a very fulfilling life filled with grudges and lack of conflict resolution and hating other people.

I have a fulfilling life with friends and family. The forums aren't that niche for me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Fuck. Come on now.

I'm not YOU

I think we have had eachothers numbers for over a decade.

I've somehow managed to not care enough about the internet to rage text lol

I know you text bomb lol. You own it tho

No one gets it worse than Big lol

But my text bombs are not about some dumb ass internet shit.

I'll go off about shit that happened in the Aldis parking lot. The important things in life lol

omg,what a liar...lmfao

You are, yes.

You know have posted about forum drama, I've been a recipient of them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And to think. Poark would have still been destroying the politics sub with her garbage personality if Blazor hadn’t done BF a favor by purging the poark

Good job brother. That animal is toxic

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

That's all I tried doing.

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

I see. More reports were received than I acted on.

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

It seemed like people can't be held accountable for their behavior.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

They respect no one and I think BF figured that out on his own.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.
Nope. Then he kills his forum.

He really has no choice any more once Flynn stepped down.

She actually put in the work to make this place better and it was actually working.

ppl seriously cried over fucking threads being moved or titles changed? Good fucking lord.

Think about that for a second. Grown ass adults cried over threads being moved on a fucking message board. Like the world suddenly switched its axis over a moved thread.

If that’s what your working with, and you actually conceded to it, then you have to accept morons over content. And now you have to cater to those same morons because the content will slowly evaporate.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone need said posts removed from THEIR thread report the thread and I'll take a look at it

The OP is always responsible in the direction they want their thread to be steered though, I'm not trying to push any modding style.. but if the thread turns to shit becuz OP, it just gets tossed in the pit..

BF made it clear to me that we didn't want a boring, sterile board, and only clean up the really bad shit that stop conversation and take threads of their rails. I agreed with him on that.

BF made the decision to mod you and Flynn. Everyone needs to STFU and respect his decisions imho.

Thank Gawd for that.

They play the team sport with the zero sportsmanship game and they don’t give a fuck about anything other than furthering their own dominance of this forum…

They have always been this way and nothing will ever change until there is a board owner with a backbone strong enough to recognize their manipulations and deal with them accordingly.

The problem is that forum traffic will be affected. I vote for quality over quantity.

She actually put in the work to make this place better and it was actually working.

ppl seriously cried over fucking threads being moved or titles changed? Good fucking lord.

Think about that for a second. Grown ass adults cried over threads being moved on a fucking message board. Like the world suddenly switched its axis over a moved thread.

If that’s what your working with, and you actually conceded to it, then you have to accept morons over content. And now you have to cater to those same morons because the content will slowly evaporate.

Flynn did everything but change her avatar to a flaming skull, but this aint Brawl Hall, her attempt to clean up Meltdown was doomed.

Lily is getting more hate than King Joffrey, and most of the threads here are discussing her, so that must make her a content creator.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

exactly

I was a member of a private forum that was owned by a TV member and was exclusive to her personal friends. There were maybe 15 posts a week… I was a member there for over 6 years.

If you stop the petty bull shit antics of the attention seeking drama whores here, you might find an actual community when the dust settles.

I gave up my board when I realized partnering with Big was a mistake and there was no other way around it. Lesson learned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Would now be a bad time to talk about how turdock begged me to build her a board to compete with flea for the communities attention after flea kept her drunk pi peddling ass on the sidelines for nearly two years?

two years of begging to get in met with a no everytime.

so finally I relented and built her a board. And only 4 spamming retards from CBT actually showed up

I built the place and could hardly be bothered to post there it was so pathetic

But more on all of this later. Lots more. Lol

Master

Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

Flynn did everything but change her avatar to a flaming skull, but this aint Brawl Hall, her attempt to clean up Meltdown was doomed.

Lily is getting more hate than King Joffrey, and most of the threads here are discussing her, so that must make her a content creator.
Oak is a heat magnet.

Look at all the threads and posts about her. She looks like a million bucks dropping the mic and walking away.

But don’t tell these morons that

Master

Site Supporter

Thank Gawd for that.

exactly

I was a member of a private forum that was owned by a TV member and was exclusive to her personal friends. There were maybe 15 posts a week… I was a member there for over 6 years.

If you stop the petty bull shit antics of the attention seeking drama whores here, you might find an actual community when the dust settles.

I gave up my board when I realized partnering with Big was a mistake and there was no other way around it. Lesson learned.
No worries.

This place will slowly turn into SG 2.0 after everyone got smart and left and look what happened then.

Master

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Martini cried over me having a delete button at tbc

Just putting things into perspective here
That’s a nope.

I made one post about it because your a chump who kills forums, TwaP.
More like 5 or 6 goodbye threads lmao Pussy
Yeah?

I don’t like being around morons with panels who kill forums and make them unreadable, TwaP.

Truth hurt, TwaP?
So delete buttons make you feel afraid? Lmao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would now be a bad time to talk about how turdock begged me to build her a board to compete with flea for the communities attention after flea kept her drunk pi peddling ass on the sidelines for nearly two years?

two years of begging to get in met with a no everytime.

so finally I relented and built her a board. And only 4 spamming retards from CBT actually showed up

I built the place and could hardly be bothered to post there it was so pathetic

But more on all of this later. Lots more. Lol

It failed like SG. Kinda like everything the Buffoon touched. Magical Stubby

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

Oak is a heat magnet.

Look at all the threads and posts about her. She looks like a million bucks dropping the mic and walking away.

it’s not just here… people registered alts at my forum just to stalk her every move. I watched them the moment I became privy to this and it was pretty disturbing.

you can’t even mention her name without the old timers stroking out and threatening to lockdown secret forums where the membership is admittedly all hiding from her there lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

Oak is a heat magnet.

it’s not just here… people registered alts at my forum just to stalk her every move. I watched them the moment I became privy to this and it was pretty disturbing.

you can’t even mention her name without the old timers stroking out and threatening to lockdown secret forums where the membership is admittedly all hiding from her there lol

Are you serious? Dude, I haven't been looking for any of them.

Seriously funny shit. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

Oak is a heat magnet.

its not hard for someone like me to piece these things together…

what I lack in proof is typically overpowered by gut instinct and natural ability bull shit detecting, which served me well during my career

when I was little, my grandfather used to call out “call Scotland Yard… we have a detective on our hands!” after I would tell him my theory after piecing together family BS and drama lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thank Gawd for that.

Oak is a heat magnet.

what I lack in proof is typically overpowered by gut instinct and natural ability bull shit detecting, which served me well during my career

when I was little, my grandfather used to call out “call Scotland Yard… we have a detective on our hands!” after I would tell him my theory after piecing together family BS and drama lol

I think a lot of men, especially those that are "older", let's say > 40 aren't used to be told what's what from a woman.

I was raised, by my father, not to take shit. "No te dejes", don't let people walk over you. I don't.

My uncle, (watch the weirdos make something of nothing) would say to about me..."We don't even need to send this one to law school, she was born with a briefcase in her hand"...lol I was maybe in jr high, first year of high school...

I am wholly unconvinced that a man, just because he's a man, has any authority over me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I never asked Flea pointblank if Dove went to her to have me banned. For starters, I didn’t need to. SG was trying to revive life into that forum…. secondly, WHO was going to ban me from the BG of all places over an attack on pro-choice, Christian extremists pussy issues? Biggie? Bonesaw? Frood? KM?

Thank Gawd for that.

Oak is a heat magnet.

I think a lot of men, especially those that are "older", let's say > 40 aren't used to be told what's what from a woman.

I was raised, by my father, not to take shit. "No te dejes", don't let people walk over you. I don't.

My uncle, (watch the weirdos make something of nothing) would say to about me..."We don't even need to send this one to law school, she was born with a briefcase in her hand"...lol I was maybe in jr high, first year of high school...

I am wholly unconvinced that a man, just because he's a man, has any authority over me.

Respect is earned. I refuse to respect a man who has zero respect for women.. and that includes cheaters, liars and Republicans.

Here is an interesting little tidbit… I never asked Flea pointblank if Dove went to her to have me banned. For starters, I didn’t need to. SG was trying to revive life into that forum…. secondly, WHO was going to ban me from the BG of all places over an attack on pro-choice, Christian extremist pussy issues? Biggie? Bonesaw? Frood? KM?

Dove knew I had prior beef with Flea at CO and Dove knew I was NEVER going to be ok with her walking out on her marriage at the first sign of trouble.… and she knew this because she was aware how many affairs I endured during my own shit marriage and the sacrifices I made for my children.

But she has the audacity to continuously try to insult my intelligence and lie. The affair was forgivable, but the continuous lies and manipulations are not… fuck her for being a liar POS. She has zero integrity and no accountability whatsoever.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good news tho

Poark is still not a mod in politics

But spam boi is still threadjackimg up there tho.
Lmao

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Instead of feeling out others and connecting with how they think and what their motives are (empathy) you just kinda plasters yours onto others.

Maybe try making genuine connections and expand your perspectives. Authenticity is wonderful.

Oh yeah, all these forums I've ever been on are about empathy. You're an idiot.

Give it up, Lil. I--and others way before me--have tried explaining this to her ages ago.

She doesn't understand where she is.

This isn't a support group. It's Narcissist Central, don't you know?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory : I just read the last eight or ten pages on this thread in one fell swoop.

You should mod up gals more often, brah! The place is (Mary) poppin'!

:GiggleBitch:

Master

Site Supporter
I never asked Flea pointblank if Dove went to her to have me banned. For starters, I didn’t need to. SG was trying to revive life into that forum…. secondly, WHO was going to ban me from the BG of all places over an attack on pro-choice, Christian extremists pussy issues? Biggie? Bonesaw? Frood? KM?

Thank Gawd for that.

Oak is a heat magnet.

Respect is earned. I refuse to respect a man who has zero respect for women.. and that includes cheaters, liars and Republicans.

Here is an interesting little tidbit… I never asked Flea pointblank if Dove went to her to have me banned. For starters, I didn’t need to. SG was trying to revive life into that forum…. secondly, WHO was going to ban me from the BG of all places over an attack on pro-choice, Christian extremist pussy issues? Biggie? Bonesaw? Frood? KM?

Dove knew I had prior beef with Flea at CO and Dove knew I was NEVER going to be ok with her walking out on her marriage at the first sign of trouble.… and she knew this because she was aware how many affairs I endured during my own shit marriage and the sacrifices I made for my children.

But she has the audacity to continuously try to insult my intelligence and lie. The affair was forgivable, but the continuous lies and manipulations are not… fuck her for being a liar POS. She has zero integrity and no accountability whatsoever.
Everyone is a liar in Dovids eyes.

Me, obviously, you her friend of how many years, When her and Flea were going at it Flea was a liar, same with Caskur, Oak, etc…

Im sure all her ex husbands were liars too, her current one was when I was piping her….