Silence you leftist cretins -- the best governor in the country is speaking

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FloriDUH is full of redneck child molesters. Ask Stubby. The little dude feels at home. I guess it’s a step up from Puerto Rico.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Your thoughts are ass backwards
Get back to California and start supporting your mistakes with your money, hypocrite.

There is absolutely no signs that DeSantis or Florida will have a negative outcome from all this and You assholes keep saying you're gonna get Trump since 2016 yet he's still a free man and will be announcing another run for the Presidency soon.

Meanwhile, the fake president biden has created the highest gas prices in American History. Even higher than president nigger!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Libs have nothing to counter us.

Is there any prominent democrat under 80 years old??? Lmmfbo...

Elizabeth Warren is younger than Donnie Tinyhands, and waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy smarter.
Smarter? Dumb bitch claims injun with 1/1024th injun DNA. I think Trump is more injun than she is!!!!

That makes her dumb? How?

Does the fact that tRump sexually assaulted more than 30 women and raped a 14-year old girl make him dumb?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to these poor saps. Trapped in the cheapest, shit states in the Union. Detroit must be wonderful this time of year. Good post LB.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Elizabeth Warren is younger than Donnie Tinyhands, and waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy smarter.
Smarter? Dumb bitch claims injun with 1/1024th injun DNA. I think Trump is more injun than she is!!!!

Does the fact that tRump sexually assaulted more than 30 women and raped a 14-year old girl make him dumb?

So once again, accusations with absolutely zero evidence declare certain guilt as long as the accused in a republican.

While actual cases of sexual assault can be looked past because "the stakes are high".

And who is forcing vulnerable women in prison to share cells with male rapists and murders fully equipped with dicks?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Your thoughts are ass backwards
Get back to California and start supporting your mistakes with your money, hypocrite.

There is absolutely no signs that DeSantis or Florida will have a negative outcome from all this and You assholes keep saying you're gonna get Trump since 2016 yet he's still a free man and will be announcing another run for the Presidency soon.

Meanwhile, the fake president biden has created the highest gas prices in American History. Even higher than president nigger!!!
Notice how Disney is keeping their mouths fucking shut now?

Not a fucking peep on the Roe thing.

Got slapped in the fucking mouth and sat the fuck down like liberal cowards always do when confronted

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile, In Costa Rica the degenerate from California is raping children at will

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby, you’re a born pervert, living in a state that accepts it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Listen to these poor saps. Trapped in the cheapest, shit states in the Union. Detroit must be wonderful this time of year. Good post LB.

It is stunning what suckers they are.
I know right? Not having to sidestep human feces on the sidewalk or look at healthcare products through plexiglass because of the nonstop state sanctioned looting is a real bummer for us. And I mean, not having to pay 20% more than the rest of the country for pretty much EVERYTHING while receiving roughly 50% is such a travesty of Justice!!!

and oh how we long to ride past blocks and blocks worth of homeless encampments with some of the worst filth mankind has to offer staring at us from within their makeshift hovels

it's such a fucking drag

you people actually believe your own bullshit -- and that's just scary

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know right? Not having to sidestep human feces on the sidewalk or look at healthcare products through plexiglass because of the nonstop state sanctioned looting is a real bummer for us. And I mean, not having to pay 20% more than the rest of the country for pretty much EVERYTHING while receiving roughly 50% is such a travesty of Justice!!!

and oh how we long to ride past blocks and blocks worth of homeless encampments with some of the worst filth mankind has to offer staring at us from within their makeshift hovels

it's such a fucking drag

Not only that......they are literally claiming that it's illegal in FL to acknowledge homosexual people exist.

They are saying that.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's such a fucking drag

Not only that......they are literally claiming that it's illegal in FL to acknowledge homosexual people exist.

They are saying that.
Because they are fucking stupid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How? Well, idiot, the test results speak for themselves. Shes not only dumb BTW but a proven fucking LIAR!