Biden breaks silence on the death and dismemberment in Kabul

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And wants America to know "Orange Man still bad"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Where are we with those damn speeding tickets from 1979 dammit? Trump is not gonna lock himself up you know

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I left a message on Wall Street Journal to the parents of the fallen soldiers.

It is sooooo sad. It's horrendous!~

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The blood of those 12 brave service members is on the hands of every last one of you filthy vermin scum that voted for his quivering blurb of failure

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The blood of those 12 brave service members is on the hands of every last one of you filthy vermin scum that voted for his quivering blurb of failure

I just saw Biden say he is NOT going to forgive them and he is going after them.

A war President.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I just saw Biden say he is NOT going to forgive them and he is going after them.

A war President.
Go after them? For what? They're mostly peaceful according to these dipshits on the left.

Would it not have been better to properly coordinate an effective withdrawal that didn't waste american lives in the process?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A war President.
Go after them? For what? They're mostly peaceful according to these dipshits on the left.

Would it not have been better to properly coordinate an effective withdrawal that didn't waste american lives in the process?

NOBODY BUT NOBODY should help those 15th century camel fuckers EVER again, even the women and children... they've had 20 years to change and this shows EVERYONE that isn't/wasn't possible.

No sympathy for Islam... any division of it. They are a pure blight on humanity. Anyone feeling sorry for them should die with them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just throwing this out there for some perspective on the days when we had a real commander & chief

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A war President.

There was never any way Biden was ending wars. He made sure of that with this horrible "exit".

I have zero doubt this was intentional.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bull shit Dovey. He dropped the ball. Think Trump cares about dead soldiers?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

A war President.
The old fart can’t even keep his underpants white...therein lies his biggest battle!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No he didnt and yes, I absolutely think Trump cares about soldiers. And our military. He is the first president we have had in my lifetime who consistently showed genuine respect and care for our soldiers AND our vets. There is absolutely zero evidence he said this. And it doesnt even sound like something HE would say. The media manufactured version of Trump always goes on "sources say" and media has lied repeatedly about Trump. They are liars. This can be demonstrated and shown... unlike these unproven claims media makes about him.

There are reasons why the corporate media ruthlessly slams, smears and lies (distorts) .....and it's not because they give a fuck about any of us. It's because the relationship between the monoparty establishment and corporate elites is a fascist one where they work together to benefit themselves over us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes he does Seamajor. Stop with with the leftarded thread jacking! Biden fucked up years ago, right back in ‘86.

He tried to run 3 times before and was disqualified or excused for lying, plagiarizing and blatant racist comments.

Not fake media lying racist comments either. Like Biden is an actual racist who voted for war. He wrote the laws that the left uses as examples of "systemic racism".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

..and yet, why weren't Republicans up in arms in 1983 when 250+ US soldiers died in Leabanon?

And they were so prepared to forgive President Reagan for his lapse of judgment.

Heck, that was preventable too.

"Oh but that nice old man, why don't dare attack him!"

Somewhat of a hometown bias goin on here.

This is certainly not the first time this has happened to US Marines acting in the call of duty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The effects of propaganda are always heavily emotional and what happens is, people are so emotionally worked up on so many levels that they dont WANT to hate the target less.

That's how it works. And it's still really sadly effective. They get people whipped up with anger and hate to the point where they would justify human rights violations. Its exactly how the public gets groomed into being okay with genocide.

Look what's being done now.....with Bidens horrific exit and how we have Americans at the mercy of the Taliban? We have leftists openly comparing US to the taliban. Even saying that we are more a threat to our own country than the taliban is.

It's scary seeing how far they go. Rational people would never tolerate that kind of hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

..and yet, why weren't Republicans up in arms in 1983 when 250+ US soldiers died in Afghanistan?

And they were so prepared to forgive President Reagan for his lapse of judgement.

This is certainly not the first time this has happened to US Marines acting in the call of duty.

"why weren't"

Everybody WAS, you fukin liar! I remember Reagan skewered by EVERYONE over that! Then, I heard him skewered because he didnt go to war over it!

josephine, you dont know WTF you're talking about as usual.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..and yet, why weren't Republicans up in arms in 1983 when 250+ US soldiers died in Afghanistan?

And they were so prepared to forgive President Reagan for his lapse of judgement.

"Oh but that nice old man, why don't dare attack him!"

Somewhat of a hometown bias goin on here.

I was 3 in 1983.

Wasnt Nancy's funeral turned into an anti Trump party though?

Reagan did say when fascism arrived in America it would call itself "liberalism".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While Biden certainly isn't blameless, perhaps some of your fellow Americans might also take responsibility for the marine's deaths if they overstayed in Afghanistan for no good reason.

It's also their fault too, because the marines came, fell and died to rescue those who didn't leave.

I understand if people stayed past the deadlines because they were fellow soldiers or diplomats mandated by the US government to be in Afghanistan.

But the ordinary Joe shouldn't have been there nor needed rescuing if they weren't in Afghanistan for a good reason..

The stragglers are partly to blame for the marines deaths too.

If I was one of those people who overstayed out of selfish reasons, and it's because my unwillingness to follow alerts and recommendations of my own government, I would feel guilty forever until I died.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While Biden certainly isn't blameless, perhaps some of your fellow Americans might also take responsibility for the marine's deaths if they overstayed in Afghanistan for no good reason.

It's also their fault too, because the marines came, fell and died to rescue those who didn't leave.

I understand if people stayed past the deadlines because they were fellow soldiers or diplomats mandated by the US government to be in Afghanistan.

But the ordinary Joe shouldn't have been there nor needed rescuing if they weren't in Afghanistan for a good reason..

If I was one of those people who overstayed out of selfish reasons, and it's because my unwillingness to follow alerts and recommendations of my own government, I would feel guilty forever until I died.

It's literally the president's JOB to make sure Americans are evacuated, our equipment and weapons are taken and any base or info destroyed BEFORE the military is pulled out.

Anyone being there even if it was advised against is definately not some free pass for Biden to fuck off doing his job properly.

FB-IMG-1630004926449.jpg

And people who think Trump should be jailed for some idiotic small bullshit and are now making excuses for Biden ACTUALLY really doing something fucking horrible that is getting people killed and leaving our own citizens and allis in serious danger are sociopaths.

This is why these people should never ever have power over others. They have no regard for rights or human life, will not hold themselves accountable, and they will do unchecked harm while blatantly lying.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's literally the president's JOB to make sure Americans are evacuated, our equipment and weapons are taken and any base or info destroyed BEFORE the military is pulled out.

Anyone being there even if it was advised against is definately not some free pass for Biden to fuck off doing his job properly.

FB-IMG-1630004926449.jpg

And people who think Trump should be jailed for some idiotic small bullshit and are now making excuses for Biden ACTUALLY really doing something fucking horrible that is getting people killed and leaving our own citizens and allis in serious danger are sociopaths.

This is why these people should never ever have power over others. They have no regard for rights or human life, will not hold themselves accountable, and they will do unchecked harm while blatantly lying.

But what were these Americans (EXCLUDING military or government-madated Personnel) doing staying well past the recommended deadline? Trying to make every last dollar they could as contractors? Thrill sekkers/tourists?

And if there are Americans left behind, the Biden administration also evacuated several thousand more.
It's not as if they didn't do anything. They did their best to coax those remaining to get the hell out of there.

yes, there's a point at which people have to take some responsibility for their actions.

Because a lack of personal responsibility can also lead to the deaths of others - such as their fellow countrymen aka Marines.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The state department has issued warning after warning to Americans in Afghanistan since the Spring. These are like the dumbasses that willingly go to N Korea, Iran and can't get out. WTF about those regimes don't they understand?

When we get out as many Americans and allies as we can, I hope we bomb the fuck out of them. Troll that motherfuckers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1630004926449.jpg

But what were these Americans (EXCLUDING military or government-madated Personnel) doing staying well past the recommended deadline? Trying to make every last dollar they could as contractors? Thrill sekkers/tourists?

And if there are Americans left behind, the Biden administration also evacuated several thousand more.
It's not as if they didn't do anything. They did their best to coax those remaining to get the hell out of there.

yes, there's a point at which people have to take some responsibility for their actions.

Because a lack of personal responsibility can also lead to the deaths of others - such as their fellow countrymen aka Marines.

Joe.....they are supposed to evacuate all the Americans and allis, get our shit outta there and get rid of any information.....BEFORE they pull out the military.

It's really doesnt matter why they stayed. They did it believing our military was keeping it stable. Because evacuating Americans and allis is supposed to happen before the military leaves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you get severely injured doing something stupid.....the hospital still has to do their job and take care of your dumb ass. They dont just leave you on the sidewalk and go home and say "eh you shouldnt have done that. We will do our best to get to you later".

If the Taliban decides to kill those Americans, they can. These people could end up hostages.

This is the exact kind of situation our retarded and evil commander in chief is supposed to make sure doesnt happen. Biden didnt listen either. Or hold up conditions.

He fucked this. Set us up for more death and war. Fucked over Americans and Afganistan. And even other leaders are disgusted and horrified.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1630004926449.jpg

Joe.....they are supposed to evacuate all the Americans and allis, get our shit outta there and get rid of any information.....BEFORE they pull out the military.

It's really doesnt matter why they stayed. They did it believing our military was keeping it stable. Because evacuating Americans and allis is supposed to happen before the military leaves.

Regardless of who's to blame Dovey, one thing that stands out is the vast majority of people the USA evacuated weren't even Americans. They were Afghans.

America is doing the dirty work of saving someone else's nationals because they couldn't save themselves or the Afghan government couldn't do it for them.

Canada got out too the day before the bombings. And there were many Afghans they took on Canadian military planes as well.

Everyone wants to get out of there, including Afghan citizens.
So we're all gonna be saddled with them whether we like it or not.
USA is more generous to foreign nations does more for them than their own people.

Interesting how these Muslims don't wanna go to Muslim countries but expect entry, safety and freedom in the West.
Where the fuck is Saudi Arabia and the wealthy Arab Gulf states when it comes to saving their own fellow Muslims?

Why don't they take them in?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1630004926449.jpg

Regardless of who's to blame Dovey, one thing that stands out is the vast majority of people the USA evacuated weren't even Americans. They were Afghans.

America is doing the dirty work of saving someone else's nationals because they couldn't save themselves or the Afghan government couldn't do it for them.

Canada got out too the day before the bombings. And there were many Afghans they took on Canadian military planes as well.

Everyone wants to get out of there, including Afghan citizens.
So we're all gonna be saddled with them whether we like it or not.
USA is more generous to foreign nations does more for them than their own people.

Interesting how these Muslims don't wanna go to Muslim countries but expect entry, safety and freedom in the West.
Where the fuck is Saudi Arabia and the wealthy Arab Gulf states when it comes to saving their own fellow Muslims?

Why don't they take them in?

I'm aware.

Mostly men of fighting age as well.... I guess they dont care much for their women and children.

I dont know why they dont. I guess these people would rather come to western countries.