Silence you leftist cretins -- the best governor in the country is speaking

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
FloriDUH is full of redneck child molesters. Ask Stubby. The little dude feels at home. I guess it’s a step up from Puerto Rico.
STFU cunt. You abandoned America for the CR hovel after YOU helped make your homeland oppressively expensive. You're a scumbag piece of shit just like locust.

Actually, I think he ran away. either child support he has never paid or the investigators were closing in on those child molestation allegations ... In any case, he chose Costa Rica because there is no extradition treaty with the U.S.

Right, Slopey? ;)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
THe extradition treaty thing is the key to a life without consequence for what he did and continues to do to all those children

dirtbag degenerate kiddie fiddler

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Your thoughts are ass backwards
Get back to California and start supporting your mistakes with your money, hypocrite.

There is absolutely no signs that DeSantis or Florida will have a negative outcome from all this and You assholes keep saying you're gonna get Trump since 2016 yet he's still a free man and will be announcing another run for the Presidency soon.

Meanwhile, the fake president biden has created the highest gas prices in American History. Even higher than president nigger!!!

Will Trump run again or won'the he?

That is the $64,000 question....Lokmeer!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get back to California and start supporting your mistakes with your money, hypocrite.

There is absolutely no signs that DeSantis or Florida will have a negative outcome from all this and You assholes keep saying you're gonna get Trump since 2016 yet he's still a free man and will be announcing another run for the Presidency soon.

Meanwhile, the fake president biden has created the highest gas prices in American History. Even higher than president nigger!!!

Most of us believe Trump is done. DeSantis is the future of the whole "maga" movement....if he wants it.

Fucking incredible to me that sane politicains who do what they are supposed to do are so intensely attacked and spun as some oddballs....but whatever.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump will run a 3rd time and he will win a 3rd time.