Sitting on teh beach sipping a mai tai and

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Still sucking that camel dick eh? I’ll let you be.

images

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Turkey would probably be the last place I would want to travel to. Greece for sure!
Are you a native abo or a convict???
I’m an expatriate South African.

So Turkey or what? Lol
I am sorry niggers took your farms and such...but that should make ypu moar supportive of our project here at Bastard Factory. A place for White conservative thinking to thrive.

Fuck off with that shit, Deport.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Turkey would probably be the last place I would want to travel to. Greece for sure!

I want to go to Greece. My mother and step-father are going there for a booze cruise with their friends… I’m tempted to join them and then escape when we dock. I love my fiancé, but cramped quarters for 4 days isn’t appealing. I need an outlet and don’t fancy strangers @ sea.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I want to go to Greece. My mother and step-father are going there for a booze cruise with their friends… I’m tempted to join them and then escape when we dock. I love my fiancé, but cramped quarters for 4 days isn’t appealing. I need an outlet and don’t fancy strangers @ sea.
all that college,... supports BLM

idiot lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

With all your money, get a bigger cabin. Simple, really.