So basically Ohio knows mental illness when they see it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There isnt a single faggit on the planet that God wants left alive. He says kill em all for a reason and there's not an argument to be made against it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
men cheating women out of well earned victories and possibly scholarships etc etc

where are all the feminists on that one?

Oh, that's right, hating men is far more satisfying to them than defending women's rights

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
im christian and idc if ppl r gay, let them be gay
Read a Bible. Both the NT and OT condemn it as one of the most evil sins on the planet, worthy of the death penalty, and a sure sign God has turned a people over to their moral depravity right before their destruction. Tolerating kweirdos is what brought us this subject!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
im christian and idc if ppl r gay, let them be gay
what they do in the confines of their own bedrooms don't concern me at all

but when they start demanding to use women's bathrooms and start cheating real women out of opportunity I've got express disgust

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay
let ppl live as they like, im not their moral judge until they threaten me

live and let live

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

People that can't control their own internal mess want to control others. This is true of straight, gay, and every other kind of human out there that doesn't have their own shit together internally.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

People that can't control their own internal mess want to control others. This is true of straight, gay, and every other kind of human out there that doesn't have their own shit together internally.
sounds like when democrats try to force a scarcely tested vaccine on people who'd rather wait until the crash test dummies are done going first

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Dont blame me for God's rules. He also says execute murderers and we dont do that. He says execute kidnappers. He says to execute people fucking close relatives. Why aint it happening? We are a nation founded on the authority given by the same God.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
definitely think we should execute kiddie rapists like seamajor

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Dont blame me for God's rules. He also says execute murderers and we dont do that. He says execute kidnappers. He says to execute people fucking close relatives. Why aint it happening? We are a nation founded on the authority given by the same God.

He says a lot of things. Including this in the new testament Hebrews 8:13

By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.
that doesn't mean he's suddenly cool with fags tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Says who? Can you cite anything that Jesus said? Because if it was a problem, he would have mentioned it, don't you think?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Says who? Can you cite anything that Jesus said? Because if it was a problem, he would have mentioned it, don't you think?
I think the more important question is: what would have made God do a 180 degree turn on the issue all of the sudden?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

definitely think we should execute kiddie rapists like seamajor
lol i bet hes watching and will reply in the morning -

'im having a NICE cup of coffee and a FRESH pineapple....'

hes such full o shit cringey twat

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Isn't he tho?

Every time I see that hook nose degenerate jew posting I always manage to think to myself, where's a guy like Hitler when you need him

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

I think the more important question is: what would have made God do a 180 degree turn on the issue all of the sudden?

Who said God did a 180?

Romans 3:23

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn't he tho?

Every time I see that hook nose degenerate jew posting I always manage to think to myself, where's a guy like Hitler when you need him

You care too much. There are a lot of creepy people online that I've run across. The ones that have completely creeped me out, I don't engage, at all.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

folks get mad at their insistance that homosexuality be accepted as normal.
when its not

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

when its not

It's not the norm for most people, I agree. However, it's been around since forever, so in that sense it's also not abnormal. And if homosexuality is so abhorrent, how come many men are turned on by woman to woman sex?

I think sexuality is complex and people with small minds can't handle it. Frankly, much like you, I don't care what other people do sexually or romantically among consenting adults.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Who said God did a 180?

exactly. But notice what was said in that very same book

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

when its not

It's not the norm for most people, I agree. However, it's been around since forever, so in that sense it's also not abnormal. And if homosexuality is so abhorrent, how come many men are turned on by woman to woman sex?

I think sexuality is complex and people with small minds can't handle it. Frankly, much like you, I don't care what other people do sexually or romantically among consenting adults.
You may not care, nor may I care, but God does care. It's been a sin in the old testament and remains a sin in the new.

don't shoot the messenger

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Who said God did a 180?

Right. So what do you do? It is contradictory. No one is right when the Bible itself says something different. More importantly, there is recognition that everyone is a sinner.

Cheating on a spouse - sin. Having relations out of wedlock - sin. Putting anything above God - sin. Yeah, even being obsessive about the internet and spending more time on it than on God - sin. Anything that compromises your relationship with God - money, possessions, other people, etc. SIN

We're all fucked and no on is getting off better than anyone else. What Lokmar does, condemning everyone - SIN.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Who said God did a 180?

Right. So what do you do? It is contradictory. No one is right when the Bible itself says something different. More importantly, there is recognition that everyone is a sinner.

Cheating on a spouse - sin. Having relations out of wedlock - sin. Putting anything above God - sin. Yeah, even being obsessive about the internet and spending more time on it than on God - sin. Anything that compromises your relationship with God - money, possessions, other people, etc. SIN

We're all fucked and no on is getting off better than anyone else. What Lokmar does, condemning everyone - SIN.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

when its not

it has been around for as long as ppl have been shamed and forced into the closet. so homos have carried on and had kids, passing on the gay gene - forced into unions they didnt really want
take away the shame and homosexuality be gone in a few generations

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
btw, do u think the greek army dudes really buggered each other all the time or was that a joke the romans made up?