So basically Ohio knows mental illness when they see it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay
let ppl live as they like, im not their moral judge until they threaten me

live and let live

People that can't control their own internal mess want to control others. This is true of straight, gay, and every other kind of human out there that doesn't have their own shit together internally.
Dont blame me for God's rules. He also says execute murderers and we dont do that. He says execute kidnappers. He says to execute people fucking close relatives. Why aint it happening? We are a nation founded on the authority given by the same God.

He says a lot of things. Including this in the new testament Hebrews 8:13

By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.
that doesn't mean he's suddenly cool with fags tho

Says who? Can you cite anything that Jesus said? Because if it was a problem, he would have mentioned it, don't you think?
I think the more important question is: what would have made God do a 180 degree turn on the issue all of the sudden?

Who said God did a 180?

Romans 3:23

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
exactly. But notice what was said in that very same book

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Right. So what do you do? It is contradictory. No one is right when the Bible itself says something different. More importantly, there is recognition that everyone is a sinner.

Cheating on a spouse - sin. Having relations out of wedlock - sin. Putting anything above God - sin. Yeah, even being obsessive about the internet and spending more time on it than on God - sin. Anything that compromises your relationship with God - money, possessions, other people, etc. SIN

We're all fucked and no on is getting off better than anyone else. What Lokmar does, condemning everyone - SIN.

You seriously want me to watch a Hollywood movie clip? Oh boy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

People that can't control their own internal mess want to control others. This is true of straight, gay, and every other kind of human out there that doesn't have their own shit together internally.
folks get mad at their insistance that homosexuality be accepted as normal.
when its not

It's not the norm for most people, I agree. However, it's been around since forever, so in that sense it's also not abnormal. And if homosexuality is so abhorrent, how come many men are turned on by woman to woman sex?

I think sexuality is complex and people with small minds can't handle it. Frankly, much like you, I don't care what other people do sexually or romantically among consenting adults.
it has been around for as long as ppl have been shamed and forced into the closet. so homos have carried on and had kids, passing on the gay gene - forced into unions they didnt really want
take away the shame and homosexuality be gone in a few generations

At least you seem to agree that there's a genetic component to it. I believe there's also a hormonal component to it during pregnancy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Dont blame me for God's rules. He also says execute murderers and we dont do that. He says execute kidnappers. He says to execute people fucking close relatives. Why aint it happening? We are a nation founded on the authority given by the same God.

By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Says who? Can you cite anything that Jesus said? Because if it was a problem, he would have mentioned it, don't you think?
I think the more important question is: what would have made God do a 180 degree turn on the issue all of the sudden?

Who said God did a 180?

Right. So what do you do? It is contradictory. No one is right when the Bible itself says something different. More importantly, there is recognition that everyone is a sinner.

Cheating on a spouse - sin. Having relations out of wedlock - sin. Putting anything above God - sin. Yeah, even being obsessive about the internet and spending more time on it than on God - sin. Anything that compromises your relationship with God - money, possessions, other people, etc. SIN

We're all fucked and no on is getting off better than anyone else. What Lokmar does, condemning everyone - SIN.

if you're not a complete fucking stiff, maybe. don't worry, watching the video won't make you any less liberal

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Who said God did a 180?

if you're not a complete fucking stiff, maybe. don't worry, watching the video won't make you any less liberal

I don't take movies seriously though. They're entertainment.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

when its not

It's not the norm for most people, I agree. However, it's been around since forever, so in that sense it's also not abnormal. And if homosexuality is so abhorrent, how come many men are turned on by woman to woman sex?

I think sexuality is complex and people with small minds can't handle it. Frankly, much like you, I don't care what other people do sexually or romantically among consenting adults.
it has been around for as long as ppl have been shamed and forced into the closet. so homos have carried on and had kids, passing on the gay gene - forced into unions they didnt really want

At least you seem to agree that there's a genetic component to it. I believe there's also a hormonal component to it during pregnancy.

So like, maybe when admin's mom poached him with a coat hanger and dropped him face first in a toilet it left him thinking he was a woman who should use his asshole as a docking station for random cock?

Interesting theory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

when its not

So like, maybe when admin's mom poached him with a coat hanger and dropped him face first in a toilet it left him thinking he was a woman who should use his asshole as a docking station for random cock?

Interesting theory

Sure that's what I said. :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
im christian and idc if ppl r gay, let them be gay

Yeah, I support your viewpoint. Let people be who they want.

However, the rights of a protected minority should also not infringe upon those of the majority either.
The only viable solution I can see is to create another gender for Trans types.
Maybe that would also be split into males who became 'female', and females who became 'male'.

Would be expensive tho - every public place would never 3 bathrooms instead of 2.
New sports leagues, competitions and facilities devoted to Trans people.

Since many men & perhaps the majority of females don't really recognize trans people as being one of them or belonging to 'their club', the Trans people should find or create their own.

Sorry.....but I've observed that even wild and perhaps domesticated animals are also 'racist'. That if an animal belonging to the same class tries to enter their flock but , the other birds in the flock reject it because they are not the same species.

Especially - if women don't want them in their club to stay out, then Trans people should go elsewhere.
If lesbians are telling trans people to stay out of of their personal space then they should honour that request.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
100% support this. If we do not we will have men's sports and coed sports dominated by biological men. Protect women's sports from the cheats and the liars.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The problem is the trannies don't want the miscellaneous option. They won't compromise at all, and the left uses them as a way to see how far they can push in destroying traditional family life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

when its not

In the 90's they thought it was all genetic but research has mostly shown it to be hormonal during pregnancy. Last I heard after 30 years of research no one had found the supposed gay gene. Then there is also the fact that for many gay men it is a learned experience/pattern of behavior.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
men cheating women out of well earned victories and possibly scholarships etc etc

where are all the feminists on that one?

Oh, that's right, hating men is far more satisfying to them than defending women's rights

I'm on twitter getting my arse 12 hour bans defending women's sports so shut your pie-hole mere male!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

God gave mankind sexual instructions for MANKIND'S BENEFIT... not to deprive mankind but for mankind to prosper and not deny him anything. When we break God's rules/instructions/commandments... WE die early. It's that simple!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Who said God did a 180?

When people convert to Christianity, they throw off the old sinful personality and adopt their new one... I've already shown you all the scripture that says that...

1 Corinthians 6:11...

11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

That scripture comes after the scriptures that scare Dovey because she won't read past this...

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

So greedy people, idol worshippers, thieves, poofs can make up their minds up to CHANGE their sinful ways. Stop being greedy, stop being a thief, stop committing adultery, stop being a poof... yadda yadda.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho:

Cunts like lotus are disingenuous pieces of shit

when a man in a suit and tie deprives a woman of opportunity it's glass ceiling, boys club, discrimination yada yada

but if he's wearing lipstick and a dress all of the sudden it's progress when he hustles a hardworking female out of a scholarship or some other opportunity

you're a fucking rodent, lotus

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously tho:

when a man in a suit and tie deprives a woman of opportunity it's glass ceiling, boys club, discrimination yada yada

but if he's wearing lipstick and a dress all of the sudden it's progress when he hustles a hardworking female out of a scholarship or some other opportunity

genetic males with xy genes shouldn't be competing with genetic females in sports, it's ridiculous

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho:

genetic males with xy genes shouldn't be competing with genetic females in sports, it's ridiculous
exactly.

And that's what is making more and more conservatives hate them. It's not what they do in their own bedrooms, that's God's problem to deal with, not ours. It's what they are doing to our society

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
men cheating women out of well earned victories and possibly scholarships etc etc

where are all the feminists on that one?

Oh, that's right, hating men is far more satisfying to them than defending women's rights

I'm on twitter getting my arse 12 hour bans defending women's sports so shut your pie-hole mere male!~

You are not a 3rd waving neofemnazi though. Lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously tho:

exactly.

And that's what is making more and more conservatives hate them. It's not what they do in their own bedrooms, that's God's problem to deal with, not ours. It's what they are doing to our society

There are feminists that are calling out this form of discrimination by males of females. You just don't hear from them. There are going to be genetic males replacing genetic females not just in competition in a sport, but in competition for scholarships. This is not advancement for women's rights.

But then conservatives want to strip a woman of her right to choose to give birth or not. Women are attacked on all sides.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho:

exactly.

There are feminists that are calling out this form of discrimination by males of females. You just don't hear from them. There are going to be genetic males replacing genetic females not just in competition in a sport, but in competition for scholarships. This is not advancement for women's rights.

But then conservatives want to strip a woman of her right to choose to give birth or not. Women are attacked on all sides.
It's not a matter of choosing to give birth or not. It's a matter of a life being robbed due to the irresponsibility of the mother and father. There are ample supplies of birth control and plenty of options. Besides rape there is no excuse to carelessly end a life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
'read a bible' yea okay

live and let live

Who said God did a 180?

When people convert to Christianity, they throw off the old sinful personality and adopt their new one... I've already shown you all the scripture that says that...

1 Corinthians 6:11...

11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

That scripture comes after the scriptures that scare Dovey because she won't read past this...

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

So greedy people, idol worshippers, thieves, poofs can make up their minds up to CHANGE their sinful ways. Stop being greedy, stop being a thief, stop committing adultery, stop being a poof... yadda yadda.

None of it scares me. I posted that entire chapter several times. I've never left out anything.

It benefits no one to be in denial of their sin nature, and no one is gonna "make up their" to simply stop sinning.

Several chapters of the bible go into this and the epistles themselves are a testimony to perpetual struggle against the flesh.

People proclaiming to follow Christ while boasting a sin free life are going to be humbled eventually. Scripture states that as well.

Lokmar doesn't deny he is sinful. He fully owns it. Pride is one of the worst as it causes a delusion of self righteousness. No one is righteous by their own works. The holy standard condemns all of humanity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously tho:

exactly.

It's not a matter of choosing to give birth or not. It's a matter of a life being robbed due to the irresponsibility of the mother and father. There are ample supplies of birth control and plenty of options. Besides rape there is no excuse to carelessly end a life.

Even when people use contraception, a pregnancy may occur. It's not up to big government to decide who can have babies and when. At least it shouldn't be. People should mind their own business.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But seriously tho:

exactly.

No. Conservatives do not want to strip women of their right to chose to give birth or not.

We want to protect human life by making sure that choice is made BEFORE a helpless human being is involved.

What you just said is the same logic as saying "the government wont let women have the right to chose to be mothers" because we cant legally kill our children if we decide we dont want them.

No one is being forced to give birth. You just shouldnt be allowed to kill a human being.....so make your choices before another human beings rights are involved.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho:

exactly.

Even when people use contraception, a pregnancy may occur. It's not up to big government to decide who can have babies and when. At least it shouldn't be. People should mind their own business.
It's not a matter of anyone deciding who can or cannot have babies.

It's a matter of holding people accountable to laws already on the books. Namely, 1st degree homicide.