So basically Ohio knows mental illness when they see it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God’s Wrath against Sin

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness.
For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools,
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise!
Amen.

For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips,
slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents.
They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coming from a fool with a gun, who’s happy to murder you. ^^^^. Fuck off Lokbrain

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God’s Wrath against Sin

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness.
For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.
Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools,
and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise!
Amen.

For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips,
slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents.
They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless.

Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.

GODS wrath.

Anyone who isnt going to be receiving GODS wrath is only missing it because of Gods grace.

The function of the body of Christ isnt to execute everyone who isnt repentant. It's to make disciples. We are in a period of Gods grace and when that ends.....there will be wrath.

The Bible is about God. We are not the heros of that story charged with purifying the world of sin.....Christ is.

The early church wasnt executing homosexuals. They were calling them to repentance, accepting the ones who did and leaving the rest to God.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Paul specifically addresses the most wicked natures here and he states clearly, these are worthy of death. Paul isnt talking about eating a shrimp cocktail nor anything else that doesnt lie squarely in the category of " you should die before you commit these sins". Its a fact that homosexuality has ALWAYS and WILL ALWAYS BE a crime worthy of death. The New Testament declares this as clearly as the Old.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Paul specifically addresses the most wicked natures here and he states clearly, these are worthy of death. Paul isnt talking about eating a shrimp cocktail nor anything else that doesnt lie squarely in the category of " you should die before you commit these sins". Its a fact that homosexuality has ALWAYS and WILL ALWAYS BE a crime worthy of death. The New Testament declares this as clearly as the Old.

He wasn't ordering the church in Rome or Corinth to execute homosexuals, Lok. In fact, we know from Corinthians there were repentant homosexuals in the early church. And I stress repentant.

And if you think the gay climate is bad NOW? It was way worse back in Paul's day. Gay orgeys in Roman bath houses while they literally used early Christian's as tiki torches to light their paths. They tied up early Christian's to posts and lit them on fire like make shift street lamps.

What God asks of us.....is impossible for us to do without Him. That's the point.

None of us are worthy of anything but hell......why should ANY sinner be saved? We all have committed sins that earned us death. Have you jerked it to someone other than your spouse? Jesus calls that adultry......yes.....death penalty adultry.

If you can be redeemed, why cant they? Why dont we execute adulterers? Look at the pain and destruction and societal break down caused by adultry/divorce.

I'm just pointing out.....we all deserve death. Who am I to wield the sword of condemnation if I'm not just as eager to wield it on myself? I imagine Christ would ask me that.

God will destroy this world eventually. It's a certainty. I wouldn't give this another 30 years even. Jmo.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw for those who think abortion is exclusively religious ... .I'd actually love to see Lily or Lotus go up against this anti abortion atheist non theist satanists smart ass.

I adore her lol

Screenshot-20210626-153111-Facebook.jpg

BEST thing on my facebook feed today :D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He wasn't ordering the church in Rome or Corinth to execute homosexuals, Lok. In fact, we know from Corinthians there were repentant homosexuals in the early church. And I stress repentant.

And if you think the gay climate is bad NOW? It was way worse back in Paul's day. Gay orgeys in Roman bath houses while they literally used early Christian's as tiki torches to light their paths. They tied up early Christian's to posts and lit them on fire like make shift street lamps.

What God asks of us.....is impossible for us to do without Him. That's the point.

None of us are worthy of anything but hell......why should ANY sinner be saved? We all have committed sins that earned us death. Have you jerked it to someone other than your spouse? Jesus calls that adultry......yes.....death penalty adultry.

If you can be redeemed, why cant they? Why dont we execute adulterers? Look at the pain and destruction and societal break down caused by adultry/divorce.

I'm just pointing out.....we all deserve death. Who am I to wield the sword of condemnation if I'm not just as eager to wield it on myself? I imagine Christ would ask me that.

God will destroy this world eventually. It's a certainty. I wouldn't give this another 30 years even. Jmo.
Its an indisputable FACT that Paul acknowledges homosexuality is an abominable sin and worthy of death. There cannot be any dispute against this as its right there in his own words. Earlier in Acts, from where my quote is from, Paul openly submits to the death penalty, declaring he will willingly submit to it, if he is found guilty of a capital crime! The Way was not a judicial system and did nothing to abolish capital death sentences. Unjust deaths and persecution of believers by degenerate pagans should never be conflated with the just execution of people who have committed a capital crime according to God, have received a fair trial, and have been executed in an appropriate manner.

As far as adultery, I myself fucked another mans wife at 18 and if he had caught me and shot me dead, he shoudnt have served a SINGLE minute in prison. I DESERVED IT! If I ever serve on a jury where anyone has killed their spouse ( I dont use murder because it isnt) while that spouse was cheating, I WILL VOTE TO ACQUIT!!!!

Now, just because I deserve death a thousand times over, should I betray Gods declarations and declare others should get away with it too? To what end? Am I going to super hell? I will NEVER deny Gods Word, even at my own peril!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its an indisputable FACT that Paul acknowledges homosexuality is an abominable sin and worthy of death. There cannot be any dispute against this as its right there in his own words. Earlier in Acts, from where my quote is from, Paul openly submits to the death penalty, declaring he will willingly submit to it, if he is found guilty of a capital crime! The Way was not a judicial system and did nothing to abolish capital death sentences. Unjust deaths and persecution of believers by degenerate pagans should never be conflated with the just execution of people who have committed a capital crime according to God, have received a fair trial, and have been executed in an appropriate manner.

As far as adultery, I myself fucked another mans wife at 18 and if he had caught me and shot me dead, he shoudnt have served a SINGLE minute in prison. I DESERVED IT! If I ever serve on a jury where anyone has killed their spouse ( I dont use murder because it isnt) while that spouse was cheating, I WILL VOTE TO ACQUIT!!!!

Now, just because I deserve death a thousand times over, should I betray Gods declarations and declare others should get away with it too? To what end? Am I going to super hell? I will NEVER deny Gods Word, even at my own peril!!!

You are missing my entire argument Lok. Lol.

To deny Gods grace is to deny Gods word. Everything I'm saying is directly from scripture.

No one "gets away" with anything. There is repentance and non repentance. I'm not saying sins are not worthy of death. I'm saying what the bible says.....we all deserve death.

The entire point of the Gospel is that none of us can save ourselves and Christ came to defeat death and redeem.

Christ IS the word. Scripture says He is the "word become flesh" that "dwelt among us"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the beginning (
)was the Word, and the (
)Word was (
)with God, and the Word was (
)God. 2 (
)He was in the beginning with God. 3 (
)All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 (
)In Him was life, and (
)the life was the light of men. 5 And (
)the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [
]comprehend it.

6 There was a (
)man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a (
)witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might (
)believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that (
)Light. 9 (
)That[
] was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and (
)the world did not know Him. 11 (
)He came to His [
]own, and His [
]own did not receive Him. 12 But (
)as many as received Him, to them He gave the [
]right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 (
)who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1. The word used is actually "Logos" in reference the actual spoken word of God....and the Light.....both are Christ.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To deny Gods grace is to deny Gods word. Everything I'm saying is directly from scripture.

No one "gets away" with anything. There is repentance and non repentance.

There are a multitude of sins that people shouldnt be able to live their lives committing. Being a fukin tranny or an open kweido should NEVER be acceptable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No one "gets away" with anything. There is repentance and non repentance.

There are a multitude of sins that people shouldnt be able to live their lives committing. Being a fukin tranny or an open kweido should NEVER be acceptable.

All result in death. Roman's 6:23

"23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ephesians 2

"
And (
)you He made alive, (
)who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 (
)in which you once walked according to the [
]course of this world, according to (
)the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in (
)the sons of disobedience, 3 (
)among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in (
)the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and (
)were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

4 But God, (
)who is rich in mercy, because of His (
)great love with which He loved us, 5 (
)even when we were dead in trespasses, (
)made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together (
)in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in (
)His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 (
)For by grace you have been saved (
)through faith, and that not of yourselves; (
)it is the gift of God, 9 not of (
)works, lest anyone should (
)boast. 10 For we are (
)His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no other sin that is so craven that it is said to be a sign that God has turned over a people to their degeneracy. I believe God has rejected America and turned us over to be destroyed because of our trailblazing for homosexual rights. I'll tell you this, I certainly dont believe any country that supports gay mariage should be left on the planet. They should burn!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is no other sin that is so craven that it is said to be a sign that God has turned over a people to their degeneracy. I believe God has rejected America and turned us over to be destroyed because of our trailblazing for homosexual rights. I'll tell you this, I certainly dont believe any country that supports gay mariage should be left on the planet. They should burn!

But you see that there were repentant homosexuals in the Corinth church? And VERY likely the Roman?

Would you not rather see the power of God moving and changing peoples hearts and minds?

I'd would always prefer to see people repent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also Lok I'm gonna post the entirety of Roman's 8. Okay? It supports my points and its honestly beautiful. And I hate isolating scriptures out of a chapter. So here you go lol. Notice I'm NOT making arguments for nonrepentence or saying sin isnt serious. It is. If not Gods grace NO one would be redeemed. In Christ the holy requirements of the law is fulfilled. NOT made void....fufilled(people confuse this and I cringe)

"
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because (
)the [
]carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, (
)nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of (
)Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, (
)He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies [
]through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Sonship Through the Spirit
12 (
)Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. 13 For (
)if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you (
)put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For (
)as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For (
)you did not receive the spirit of bondage again (
)to fear, but you received the (
)Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, (
)“Abba,[
] Father.” 16 (
)The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then (
)heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, (
)if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

From Suffering to Glory
18 For I consider that (
)the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For (
)the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For (
)the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of [
]corruption into the glorious (
)liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation (
)groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have (
)the firstfruits of the Spirit, (
)even we ourselves groan (
)within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the (
)redemption of our body. 24 For we were saved in this hope, but (
)hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For (
)we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but (
)the Spirit Himself makes intercession [
]for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now (
)He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints (
)according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those (
)who are the called according to His purpose. 29 For whom (
)He foreknew, (
)He also predestined (
)to be conformed to the image of His Son, (
)that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also (
)called; whom He called, these He also (
)justified; and whom He justified, these He also (
)glorified.

God’s Everlasting Love
31 What then shall we say to these things? (
)If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 (
)He who did not spare His own Son, but (
)delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? (
)It is God who justifies. 34 (
)Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, (
)who is even at the right hand of God, (
)who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

(
)“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”
37 (
)Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor (
)principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But you see that there were repentant homosexuals in the Corinth church? And VERY likely the Roman?

Would you not rather see the power of God moving and changing peoples hearts and minds?

Sure, repentance is fantastic and always preferred. Let me ask, do all of these faggits and carpet lickers know what the Bible says? They DO and they openly protest against the Bible! You know what thats called? Open defiance. People of your opinion have created a situation where no one gets judged and ostracized for this shit EXCEPT for people like me who proclaim its evils. So tell me, has toleration of faggotry resulted in more or less of it? And as far as the churches not condemning this behavior with talk of fire and brimstone, has that resulted in churches with a closer adherance to Gods Word or churches which openly accept and promote degeneracy? And keeping this in mind, how does this square up with Jesus's own words in Revelation 2 concerning His open condemnation of churches that tolerate homosexuality specifically withing their ranks?

So where's the repentance like the church of corinth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure, repentance is fantastic and always preferred. Let me ask, do all of these faggits and carpet lickers know what the Bible says? They DO and they openly protest against the Bible! You know what thats called? Open defiance. People of your opinion have created a situation where no one gets judged and ostracized for this shit EXCEPT for people like me who proclaim its evils. So tell me, has toleration of faggotry resulted in more or less of it? And as far as the churches not condemning this behavior with talk of fire and brimstone, has that resulted in churches with a closer adherance to Gods Word or churches which openly accept and promote degeneracy? And keeping this in mind, how does this square up with Jesus's own words in Revelation 2 concerning His open condemnation of churches that tolerate homosexuality specifically withing their ranks?

Well that's the job of the church, to go make disciples of all nations.

The people in the Corinth church were repentant. That's why Paul said "and such were some of you".

Until the return of Christ.... we are not purging evil. In fact scripture says things are gonna devolve pretty badly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The people in the Corinth church were repentant. That's why Paul said "and such were some of you".

Until the return of Christ.... we are not purging evil. In fact scripture says things are gonna devolve pretty badly.
We can agree on this: "scripture says things are gonna devolve pretty badly." I say its because of tolerance.

This very much reminds me of arguments in the past with liberals and ironically, you're in something similar right now with Holliday. The left constantly decry CONservatives fucking everything up yet we've had more than 120 years now where America and its ideals shifting demonstrably to the left.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone not think this is completely immoral, insane, and a danger to young girls? We know have "transgender activitists" who are fully biologically male stripping naked in front of under aged girls and demanding they look at their penises. They claim not letting girls as young as eight see their penises is "discrimination". It is wrong, dangerous, and disgusting. It must be stopped.

First it was "bake me a cake, bigot" and now it is "force your eight year old daughter to look at my penis, bigot". This is insane.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We can agree on this: "scripture says things are gonna devolve pretty badly." I say its because of tolerance.

This very much reminds me of arguments in the past with liberals and ironically, you're in something similar right now with Holliday. The left constantly decry CONservatives fucking everything up yet we've had more than 120 years now where America and its ideals shifting demonstrably to the left.

Yep. They are a brainwashed cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone not think this is completely immoral, insane, and a danger to young girls. We know have "transgender activitists" who are fully biologically male stripping naked in front of under aged girls and demanding they look at their penises. They claim not letting girls as young as eight see their penises is "discrimination". It is wrong, dangerous, and disgusting. It must be stopped.

They completely ignore how their bullshit hurts people in reality.