So basically Flynn and Super Chad...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor , I’m not going back and forth anymore. There really is no point. But I don’t need to be “liked” here. I’m well loved on VF LOL.

What I’m not gonna do, is let anyone dictate where I can and cannot post. I’m not no punk.

Well, I still like you, and Dove. I hate seeing this shit, so I just scroll past a lot of that crap. I dont complain to management, or ask either of you banned. I want you both here!

Post wherever you want girl!

You shouldn’t feel like you have to like one or the other. I mean, we are all adults here.

Oh I know I dont have to. But I really would give each of you a hug and a beer if you were at my house.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Blazor , I’m not going back and forth anymore. There really is no point. But I don’t need to be “liked” here. I’m well loved on VF LOL.

What I’m not gonna do, is let anyone dictate where I can and cannot post. I’m not no punk.

Well, I still like you, and Dove. I hate seeing this shit, so I just scroll past a lot of that crap. I dont complain to management, or ask either of you banned. I want you both here!

You shouldn’t feel like you have to like one or the other. I mean, we are all adults here.

Oh I know I dont have to. But I really would give each of you a hug and a beer if you were at my house.

I wasn’t talking about her in any of these posts lol. I was replying to what Succubus posted.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I wasn’t talking about her in any of these posts lol. I was replying to what Succubus posted.

I see where the confusion came in lol.

Btw, I was given a Modelo by my Mexican neighbor. I thought of you cause I know you like them lol. Now I'll finally get to try it!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Btw, I was given a Modelo by my Mexican neighbor. I thought of you cause I know you like them lol. Now I'll finally get to try it!

With lemon or lime!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

With lemon or lime!

I just have a can of Modelo lol. So pour it in a glass, and squeeze lemon or lime juice in it? Like a half of one?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

With lemon or lime!

I just have a can of Modelo lol. So pour it in a glass, and squeeze lemon or lime juice in it? Like a half of one?

Bite the lime or lemon then swig lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

With lemon or lime!

Bite the lime or lemon then swig lol

Ok lol. I'll report back when I drink it lol.

Fuck now I want a margarita! hahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well most of the time when Flea makes a comment like that right after something I posted it's usually about me.

It was a reasonable assumption. Sue me lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suggested it be done with the intention of getting to the bottom of whether it's a fake handle or not.

The end result would be proof that it isn't or the alt get's banished from the forum like that creepy nonce Q...

Even if it was, what does that have to do with netcopping? An alt automatically equals a rat? Really?

I haven't accused them of grassing, I believe it to be Lotus, Holligay etc.

LMAO

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Now you think they’re netcopping? What’s next...begging BF to ban them? This is ridiculous.
Beg? Oi...wake up and smell the fucking coffee Cuntess. Neither of them are here to make friends or have a fucking laugh and a half.
Their sole aim is to disrupt...what the fuck is the point? This is a key reason why you could never manage a board. Anyway, I’m pretty much over your biased fucking opinions and incessant drama!
Zanahoria!

LOL. I managed a forum just fine. I could do it again if I wanted to.
I’m the owner and director of my own company, so given my expertise and all round experience in matters of marketing and management, I think you have absolutely no fucking idea. You go beyond an alter ego and get entrenched in PI. Big no-no; in addition you’re a woeful drama-queen. Quit while you’re ahead sunshine.

PS: I love bigbuttsandicannotlie!
:AssKisser:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I suggested it be done with the intention of getting to the bottom of whether it's a fake handle or not.

The end result would be proof that it isn't or the alt get's banished from the forum like that creepy nonce Q...

Even if it was, what does that have to do with netcopping? An alt automatically equals a rat? Really?

I haven't accused them of grassing, I believe it to be Lotus, Holligay etc.

LMAO

Taken me off iggy huh, Mizzz Lotusbergenstein?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now you think they’re netcopping? What’s next...begging BF to ban them? This is ridiculous.
Beg? Oi...wake up and smell the fucking coffee Cuntess. Neither of them are here to make friends or have a fucking laugh and a half.
Their sole aim is to disrupt...what the fuck is the point? This is a key reason why you could never manage a board. Anyway, I’m pretty much over your biased fucking opinions and incessant drama!
Zanahoria!

I’m the owner and director of my own company, so given my expertise and all round experience in matters of marketing and management, I think you have absolutely no fucking idea. You go beyond an alter ego and get entrenched in PI. Big no-no; in addition you’re a woeful drama-queen. Quit while you’re ahead sunshine.

Hey breaky do you own this board?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

I’ll love to buy shares in it. I’m too stoned from silly retorts. Have you seen some of the lame crap pulling in from blow-ins eh Adds?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

I’ll love to buy shares in it. I’m too stoned from silly retorts. Have you seen some of the lame crap pulling in from blow-ins eh Adds?
From what I see there are buttons that you can throw money in one way or another.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

Don’t trip. If I ever do start another one, I’ll make sure not to invite you.

As for the rest of your rant....I’m all those things. Sue me

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

Rant? Oh please naive pet...I was merely giving you a few pointers you blind carrot. Shake dat arse!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

From what I see there are buttons that you can throw money in one way or another.
Have my Super in real estate, it’s a good gain. Haven’t done actual stock market in over 10 years. I’m happy amiga, just need to get my $350.000 from dodgy rellos. Never go into deals with family or friends. Fuck that shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

Rant? Oh please naive pet...I was merely giving you a few pointers you blind carrot. Shake dat arse!

No bitch, You were ranting. I ain’t here to kiss your ass, homie. Call me what you want, I ain’t gonna dispute shit. I am whatever the fuck your say I am. Except ugly :Disagree:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

No bitch, You were ranting. I ain’t here to kiss your ass, homie. Call me what you want, I ain’t gonna dispute shit. I am whatever the fuck your say I am. Except ugly :Disagree:
You gives a fuck...tune out. I don’t like what you bring to the plate! Do a Lotusbutt on me and put me on ignore for all I care. You’ve shown us all your colours here and elsewhere...
Bye-bye.
:Bored3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Zanahoria!

You gives a fuck...tune out. I don’t like what you bring to the plate! Do a Lotusbutt on me and put me on ignore for all I care. You’ve shown us all your colours here and elsewhere...
Bye-bye.
:Bored3:

Oh no!! Anything but those true colors! Don’t make me slit my wrists now :facepalm:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images