So basically Ohio knows mental illness when they see it

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just wondering what liberal women find fascinating about murdering children?

Does it give you a sense of power to snuff a defenseless life?

If you think only liberal women have abortions, you have another think coming.
I have another think coming? What's inside that think and will it be arriving via Fedex or UPS?

Abortion isn't murder as defined by law. Period. Figure.It.Out
it should be.

But it isn't. So calling it murder is a lie.
so then what is it when you end a life?

According to the law, it is called an abortion. It's not illegal or called murder in any state in this Union.
But it is ending a life. Which is commonly known as murder

unless of course you do the whole white supremacy thing and marginalize another human being

It's not murder, look it up. Find one state where it is called murder and it's illegal, then we have a discussion that makes sense.
So if the govrenment suddenly decides stealing isn’t stealing then it isn’t stealing?

oh wait. They’re already doing just that in San Franstupid
Citations fuckface.
get back in your hole dickglove
ca2c2ba785c5a5667e9d8908613257ca7663731b.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"(Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution."

No one made an ad hominem attack. I simply pointed out that he can defend his own hateful positions. How is that an attack on you?

You're the stupidest person that I've ever run across that thinks it's smart.

You did when you responded to my post "I'm questioning your judgement. If you dont like it, dont post"

Instead of addressing what I SAID, you once again directed your focus on me as a person and what you think I'm feeling.

You do this A LOT. It is an ad hom. When you ignore points made and take a shot or judgement on the person and not the words...that's what an ad hom is.

That's funny because I also kinda think you are the stupidest person that pretends to be smart. Only I dont need to SAY that to demonstrate its truth lol.

Coming from someone that does nothing than make ad hom attacks to several posters all day long, that's rich.

No one of team blue even makes any arguments, so you are wrong on that.

If they did make arguments I would simply wreck those. But when they just spew partisan insults and memes.....that's not an argument.

And in our exchanges it's always you that starts the personal jabs.

You're an easy target. You're a stupid woman that posts authoritatively, as if what you said means something in the real world. It doesn't even mean anything online.

Right and you find that difficult to deal with, so you resort to tantrums and personal attacks.

You read like the kind of controlling person who cant tolerate strong stances, so rather than dealing with those productively your tactics are to try to beat your opponent down mentally and emotionally and degrade them to a level you find more comfortable.

I can promise you, you will NEVER put me "in line". You will always be the one who gets emotional and angry.

Start dealing with the arguments. If you are anywhere near as intelligent as you see yourself.....you wouldn't need to make every discussion that doesnt go your way personal. I'm not interested in what you think of ME.

I'm interested in what you think of human rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have another think coming? What's inside that think and will it be arriving via Fedex or UPS?

it should be.

According to the law, it is called an abortion. It's not illegal or called murder in any state in this Union.

unless of course you do the whole white supremacy thing and marginalize another human being

It's not murder, look it up. Find one state where it is called murder and it's illegal, then we have a discussion that makes sense.
So if the govrenment suddenly decides stealing isn’t stealing then it isn’t stealing?

Citations fuckface.

Says the guys who openly admits he never reads anything longer than 4 syllables.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"(Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution."

No one made an ad hominem attack. I simply pointed out that he can defend his own hateful positions. How is that an attack on you?

You did when you responded to my post "I'm questioning your judgement. If you dont like it, dont post"

Instead of addressing what I SAID, you once again directed your focus on me as a person and what you think I'm feeling.

You do this A LOT. It is an ad hom. When you ignore points made and take a shot or judgement on the person and not the words...that's what an ad hom is.

That's funny because I also kinda think you are the stupidest person that pretends to be smart. Only I dont need to SAY that to demonstrate its truth lol.

Coming from someone that does nothing than make ad hom attacks to several posters all day long, that's rich.

If they did make arguments I would simply wreck those. But when they just spew partisan insults and memes.....that's not an argument.

You're an easy target. You're a stupid woman that posts authoritatively, as if what you said means something in the real world. It doesn't even mean anything online.

Right and you find that difficult to deal with, so you resort to tantrums and personal attacks.

You read like the kind of controlling person who cant tolerate strong stances, so rather than dealing with those productively your tactics are to try to beat your opponent down mentally and emotionally and degrade them to a level you find more comfortable.

I can promise you, you will NEVER put me "in line". You will always be the one who gets emotional and angry.

Start dealing with the arguments. If you are anywhere near as intelligent as you see yourself.....you wouldn't need to make every discussion that doesnt go your way personal. I'm not interested in what you think of ME.

I'm not angry or emotional whatsoever. You're the one writing novels here justifying your meaningless existence.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

it should be.

Citations fuckface.
b9f3ff6c5dd3d1bc82856ccd64f8b6c5.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not angry or emotional whatsoever. You're the one writing novels here justifying your meaningless existence.

Right you aren't angry or emotional.

You are just sitting here blowing an exchange about fundamental human rights(that you are losing horribly) into "novels justifying ones meaningless existence' lol.

Such drama.

Maybe your core issue here is a narcissistic tendency to see yourself as one in a position to determine the worth of other human beings?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it should be.

Citations fuckface.

Says the guys who openly admits he never reads anything longer than 4 syllables.

You are just sitting here blowing an exchange about fundamental human rights(that you are losing horribly) into "novels justifying ones meaningless existence' lol.

Such drama.

Maybe your core issue here is a narcissistic tendency to see yourself as one in a position to determine the worth of other human beings?

I'm not losing anything. I'm not angry either. You keep flinging feces you ugly little monkey. I can dodge it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Such drama.

Do you own a mirror, perchance?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

it should be.

Citations fuckface.

Such drama.

I'm not losing anything. I'm not angry either. You keep flinging feces you ugly little monkey. I can dodge it.

Let's bring it back to WORTH.

Why do you view yourself as one with the authority to determine the worth of other human beings?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such drama.

Translation: Dovey isnt nice to me when I shit on her posts and insult her. Therefore shes a hypocrite!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such drama.

She's projecting. And it's obvious she doesn't have a mirror. No self-awareness whatsoever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it should be.

Citations fuckface.

Such drama.

Why do you view yourself as one with the authority to determine the worth of other human beings?

I don't.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it should be.

Citations fuckface.

Such drama.

you seem rather upset.

I haven't noticed her slinging insults in your direction, only presenting you with solid arguments and difficult questions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such drama.

Translation: Dovey isnt nice to me when I shit on her posts and insult her. Therefore shes a hypocrite!!!

You're a narcissist because all you do is post about yourself, your life, your period, your hygiene products, your trashy trailer, your this and your that. What you are is a narcissistic train wreck.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it should be.

Citations fuckface.

Such drama.

I don't.
Too early imho, for the psychodrama....Nurse Coffee, STAT!

@Stubby Shlubby

The DSM-5 no longer lists Closet Queen as a disorder, so fly that freak flag proudly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean this is why people just trash you guys. You guys consistently ignore arguments in favor of personal attacks and then act like other people do the same when they insult back.

It's like some sort of group hysteria that only you guys buy into. Other people barely waste time trying to address you guys as if you are thinking people.

Once again......completely ignoring arguments you know you cant deal with.

@Admin did you buy chance answer my question regarding when the Fredrick Douglass statue became a confederate monument? As well as Lincolns?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such drama.

You're a narcissist because all you do is post about yourself, your life, your period, your hygiene products, your trashy trailer, your this and your that. What you are is a narcissistic train wreck.

Sounds awful.

Sorry that happened.

You good?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean this is why people just trash you guys. You guys consistently ignore arguments in favor of personal attacks and then act like other people do the same when they insult back.

It's like some sort of group hysteria that only you guys buy into. Other people barely waste time trying to address you guys as if you are thinking people.

@Admin did you buy chance answer my question regarding when the Fredrick Douglass statue became a confederate monument? As well as Lincolns?
your argument about slavery was spot on and too difficult to address obviously.

Seems to have sent poor lily into panic mode

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak claims she doesnt think she determines the worth of other human beings.

Yet she argues poorly why it should be legal to kill certain human beings.

And devolves into tell me my existence is "meaningless" rather than just addressing the actual points.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such drama.

Sounds awful.

Sorry that happened.

You good?

Just pointing out the behavior to support my statement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It always does. That's usually the point where the vapid personal attacks begin.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It always does. That's usually the point where the vapid personal attacks begin.
yup

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Vapid doesn't mean what you think it means.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Excited5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such drama.

Sounds awful.

Sorry that happened.

You good?

No one cares though. That's not what the talk is about.

You are trying to derail the issue because you cannot deal with it. So you resort to ad hom personal attacks.

You are the one making this exchange about ME.

You are a completely foolish, emotional, weak person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Vapid doesn't mean what you think it means.

Okay I'll be more descriptive.

Your personal attacks lack stimulation, spice, flavor, interest..... you a basic bitch. Yanno....vapid.

Better?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wasnt giving you MEAN cred.....you are too sensitive to be MEAN.

I would have said "vile" if that were the case. You are just basic AF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
thread to dove

Vile is used when BroChoicers get so worked up defending their escape hatch that they start sending you DMs about how you should get raped.

Oak is just doing what they all do and moving away from the topic by taking personal shots. Its vapid. Predictably vapid.

Leftism is the politics of abusers, after all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such drama.

Sounds awful.

Sorry that happened.

You good?

No one cares though. That's not what the talk is about.

You are trying to derail the issue because you cannot deal with it. So you resort to ad hom personal attacks.

You are the one making this exchange about ME.

You are a completely foolish, emotional, weak person.

I bet there is more than one person on this forum that does care.

I can support my statement and I have. Abortion is legal and you cannot refute that. There is no other argument that amounts to a hill of beans.