Basically liberals are bums

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And because they lack the tools to be anything but bums they’d rather drag everyone down to their low level than aspire to do better

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Its evil.

School choice is so important because Detroit schools are not even equipped to teach literacy.

So now they cant get the vouchers for better schools, they are stuck in this shit and going to be brainwashed into this disgusting world view.

And I promise you.....in Detroit? Any moms who dont want this and try to pull their kids are gonna harassed by CPS and they are poor.....so they CANT defend themselves. They are gonna get "reported" for neglect if they pull their kids. And CPS harasses poor mothers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...and you can believe everything Uncle Tom Ben Carson says about where the rice is stored. LoLz

He's worse than the evil MSM.

How fucking DARE you. I swear you people are the racists in this country.

Judging how a black man should think because he is black. And using uncle tom as a racist slur.

It's disgusting. I really hope you get knocked on your ass saying that shit to a black man in person. I'm so sick of you cultists trying to use racist slurs to delegitimize any black person who doesnt buy into your cult bullshit.

If you were right, your shit could stand against scrutiny but you guys NEED to use tactics like this because you got nothing. Just like every other cult.

Carson is more educated, classier and has more accomplishments than you. He is stronger and braver. I guess that hurts your white fragility and sense of white superiority, so you need to invalidate him by using his color. Smh.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...and you can believe everything Uncle Tom Ben Carson says about where the rice is stored. LoLz

He's worse than the evil MSM.

Meanwhile you could multiply the IQ of everyone in your entire family tree dating back to the revolutionary war by 20 and still find the sum total way below his

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'm going to suggest that Uncle Ben's repackage their rice in pyramid shaped containers and have their new Celebrity image, Ben Carson, dressed as Joseph on the package.

Oh and PS: So you say I'm not supposed to criticize ol Ben because he's black,
but I say if I treat him special because he's black, give him a wide berth,
give him a pass - that's racist. He'll get fair criticism just like anyone else.

PS to the PS: By all accounts he was a terrible surgeon, and he's clearly dummer'n shit.
He's 70-80 IQ points below me even if he's one of the smarter retards conservatives. LoLz

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to suggest that Uncle Ben's repackage their rice in pyramid shaped containers and have their new Celebrity image, Ben Carson, dressed as Joseph on the package.
dont be a pussy
Dont be such a pussy. Just come right out and call him a nigger, ya faggit.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
dont be a pussy
I mean - I don't know why he isn't out looting and raping white women like a real black man.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh and PS: So you say I'm not supposed to criticize ol Ben because he's black,
but I say if I treat him special because he's black, give him a wide berth,
give him a pass - that's racist. He'll get fair criticism just like anyone else.

PS to the PS: By all accounts he was a terrible surgeon, and he's clearly dummer'n shit.
He's 70-80 IQ points below me even if he's one of the smarter retards conservatives. LoLz

No you racist fucking idiot, you CAN criticize him. His STANCES.

You are just trashing him based on skin color, that's the fucking PROBLEM.

You are not "criticizing" what he stands for and offering up any valid opposing view.

You are literally slamming him with racist slurs because he is black and apparently violated YOUR beliefs on how black people are supposed to think and act.

YOU are a racist, period. The ONLY thing you honed in on was his skin color. That's ALL you leftists ever do, while projecting YOUR racism on others. You even started this post with racist slurring and then tried to spin into "her der if you say I cant criticize him cuz he is black, then you are saying I have to treat him different der der!!" when literally all you've done is slam him with racist slurs.

Disgusting. It is DISGUSTING. You guys get downright giddy when you encounter a black person who thinks differently and you can finally unleash all your racist drivel. Smh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A racist hate cult. That's what you people are.

Lotus all high mighty calling people racists......agrees with a racist comment because its flung at a black man who rejects the left ideology.

How DARE a black man from Detroit point out black people are not stupid and oppressed. Better use his skin color to degrade him and put him in his place, right?

SMH. I really hope this CRT shit makes it clear who the racists are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dont be a pussy
I mean - I don't know why he isn't out looting and raping white women like a real black man.
Easy, he didnt drink the libtarded kool aide! Thats why he's a nigger to you! Everyone knows a good, decent, smart, self sufficient black man is a nigger to libs....even black libs!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus all high mighty calling people racists......agrees with a racist comment because its flung at a black man who rejects the left ideology.

How DARE a black man from Detroit point out black people are not stupid and oppressed. Better use his skin color to degrade him and put him in his place, right?

You are a lost cause, Pot Fucking Kettle Dove. Completely lost.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"But if there’s any silver lining in the Marxist’s aggressive zeal to force CRT on our communities, it’s that their efforts are waking up the nation like few issues in recent memory, mobilizing citizens around the country to engage school boards and local governments to remove racist conspiracy theories like CRT from schools, businesses and government.

This renewed engagement could be a promising first step in eroding the decades-long dominance of Marxism in American education."

Thank fuck. I know I'll do whatever it takes to keep this cult out of my communities schools.

The days of the leftwing using schools to brainwash kids needs to be over. As much as they blatantly lie about everything and gaslight, they should not even be allowed in schools.

The whole sexuality/transgender shit seeped in under a mask of "anti bullying" campaigns. Let me tell you...MY daughter was being harassed SO badly by boys in school I had to pull her out. The staff did nothing.

BUT if a kid is gay or trans they are elevated above everyone and if someone so much as makes them uncomfortable they get suspended.

The left wing needs to be purged from schools. We are literally ignoring academic scores in favor of left wing dogma and conspiracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are a lost cause, Pot Fucking Kettle Dove. Comepletely lost.

Right I'll take that as pure projection from someone that cannot even coherently defend her stance and wont deal with the blatant hypocrisy.

What H said was racist as fuck and shame on you for agreeing with it. Dont EVER wag that finger again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And because they lack the tools to be anything but bums they’d rather drag everyone down to their low level than aspire to do better

Yep, bums absolutely LOVE communism!
Yep - putinist/trumptardians love that shit.
That made no sense whatsoever.

Because they are brainwashed. They cant do anything but drop stupid insults.

They come to the table empty handed JUST to drool on it.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
OMG. That guy is so fucking stupid.

Oh, but the FauxRage and Righteousness is so priceless. LoLz

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
By the Way - for all of you who don't know - Uncle Tom was the hero/protagonist in Stowe's novel,
and Uncle Ben's is a highly respected rice product.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's delusional. Completely fucking wacked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the Way - for all of you who don't know - Uncle Tom was the hero/protagonist in Stowe's novel,

Which is why leftists using them as slurs is even more disgusting.

And let's not pretend it's not. Your side had to get rid of Uncle Ben's picture and there are so many instances of Uncle Tom being used as racist slur that black nondemocrats made a documentary about it.

As much you want to think WE engage in faux outrage(more projections).....you are the ones who use skin color to attack, invalidate and dismiss anyone who opposes your dogma. Including your racist attack against Ben Carson.

All you had to say involved his color. And it certainly wasnt positive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's delusional. Completely fucking wacked.

Yes you guys are. Detached from reality.

Is your chip shorting out or can you actually address the issue you see here and explain it without sounding like a brainwashed cultist?

Must getting harder to defend the ghoulish actions of the partisan radicals you support. Maybe stop supporting prison rape....that would be a nice start.

Stop agreeing with actual racism. That would help.

Stop blatantly lying about CRT.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
idiot, I just figured you were trying to be funny with uncle ben or you were just stupid.

BTW, you cancel culture fuktards are offended by Uncle Ben too! Or did you forget?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
BTW, you cancel culture fuktards are offended by Uncle Ben too! Or did you forget?
I'm not offended by it, never was. (or link if you think so)

. Not offended by the Redskins football team etc either.

btw - I was at the shoppers today and noticed the rice package now just says Ben's, not Uncle Ben's.