So Flynn, tell us moar about your fascinating accomplishment + I hate Flynn posts

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This totally makes sense and this guy should totally be in charge of things.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Posting is way down and interest seems to be waning due to your fumbling fuckheadedness

awesome. Pat yourself on your hairy back with something rusty and sharp and make sure it's in a very unsanitary environment

take pictures, shitsmear

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Posting is way down and interest seems to be waning due to your fumbling fuckheadedness

awesome. Pat yourself on your hairy back with something rusty and sharp and make sure it's in a very unsanitary environment

take pictures, shitsmear

You're still CRYING!!!!??

These forums must be an important social event. You can go around strutting like you're not 3'5 and a not a fucking blimp from past steroid abuse.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I mean, ya get what ya pay for. And we've all seen how this nigga lives.

This coming from the redneck that uses "ain't" like it's going out of style.

At any time if you'd like to compare bank statements, I'm more than willing you forever blue collar worker.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This coming from the redneck that uses "ain't" like it's going out of style.

At any time if you'd like to compare bank statements, I'm more than willing you forever blue collar worker.

Modern skilled blue collar workers are generally on a higher wicket compared to the office brooders, so you could be extremely shamed... again......Five Poo's Mumbai....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Modern skilled blue collar workers are generally on a higher wicket compared to the office brooders, so you could be extremely shamed... again......Five Poo's Mumbai....

Not in America pal. Maybe in backwoods former penal colony Australia.

If you're talking about blue collar trades, they stink too.

Your response is spoken like a life long unskilled general laborer.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not in America pal. Maybe in backwoods former penal colony Australia.

If you're talking about blue collar trades, they stink too.

Your response is spoken like a life long unskilled general laborer.

Well...so happy you brought up my background.

It's about 6 levels higher academically than yours, yet I chose to work a simple job in my past for between 53 to 85 dollars an hour, and this newest job I've taken a slight pay cut for but I've been upskilling in a new field and I get plenty of tangible perks on the bottom line.

My mum always said that I was like an employment cat.... landing on my feet each and every time, then making it work for my future.

But you're just a shitsmear so what would you know.... lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well...so happy you brought up my background.

It's about 6 levels higher academically than yours, yet I chose to work a simple job in my past for between 53 to 85 dollars an hour, and this newest job I've taken a slight pay cut for but I've been upskilling in a new field and I get plenty of tangible perks on the bottom line.

My mum always said that I was like an employment cat.... landing on my feet each and every time, then making it work for my future.

But you're just a shitsmear so what would you know.... lulz

Yeah. Right.

Your stupid ass spends all fucking day out here. I guess you expect everyone to believe that Australia has 34 hours in its day?

As far as your schooling goes, your little online "degrees" from non-accredited "colleges" aren't worth fucking shit. I guess $53-$80 an hour is good for a guy with no other alternatives.

I know that you're full of shit because the way you type and respond tells me that you're nothing more than a glorified janitor.

You "ain't" gotta lie to kick it Freud.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They also enjoy role-playing a class-shaming elitist twat who believes forums are stupid and useless wastes of time.

Welcome to the new age where being terrible is an actual goal, not a rebuke.
This place does seem to favor the shit posting hyenas like admongo, sewage, likey scrotum and that fuckdouche X.

No One

Factory Bastard
Well once all the poasters are gone toefactor and weevilblood will come and make forums grate again. That was the story I think.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah. Right.

Your stupid ass spends all fucking day out here. I guess you expect everyone to believe that Australia has 34 hours in its day?

As far as your schooling goes, your little online "degrees" from non-accredited "colleges" aren't worth fucking shit. I guess $53-$80 an hour is good for a guy with no other alternatives.

I know that you're full of shit because the way you type and respond tells me that you're nothing more than a glorified janitor.

You "ain't" gotta lie to kick it Freud.

No online degrees and no attendance either...those motherfuckers showed up on my company's dime to give all of us departing 2010' ers what they called a 2 shot but 1 bullet in anything we wanted training or wanted to be assessed for.

So I set up a lunch meeting with the business director on my own time and picked her brains for what the accredited school could offer me... and that was 2 degrees, with 1 massive umbrella which also conveyed upon my record four post associate degrees besides the big one that facilitated all.

All paid for.... no studying. Just a lot of time redacting privileged company info in a manner which I was allowed to demonstrate the breadth of my duties without betraying my business, and they okayed it with some prompting from my esteemed immediate director...despite them almost never venturing into such setups.

People leaving, especially managers, were middle aged and expecting to never get a similarly high profile job again so they chose simple tickets like HR driving school, or boutique business management diplomas.

I said fuck that.

6 months later I was helping big wigs, contemporaries, and underlings all get the same stuff I had gained and they thought impossible early on. In the end, I took 7 people across the line.

But that was included in one of my easy diplomas... BA HR...

None of them got absolutely everything I did... they wouldn't or couldn't ride it hard enough.

Though everybody is different.

I pledged to stay to the very end no matter what in the shut down and I was one of the last 3 to walk out of an 800 person strong complex...

So, go fuck yourself shitsmear.

I've got more ambition and gumption in my pinky nail than you've got in your curry puffed manginas.

I choose to work blue collar at great rates and devoid of stress and woke ideology.

You lot sell poppadoms to likewise smelly sorts yet in white collars.