So Flynn, tell us moar about your fascinating accomplishment + I hate Flynn posts

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Has Flynn ever been a mod anywhere before that last time here? Maybe that's why it's so eager.

Here's a question. Why are you no longer a mod at TBC???

And, I've been a "mod" 7 times. Again, you're showing your intelligence, just alluding to things you have no idea about.

Not to mention, you have a penchant for posting unauthorized personal pictures of posters for over a decade now. I'd have thought you being a super mod with all your vast knowledge would know these rules as you're really "eager" to post pictures of others that were posted on different forums.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn can’t moderate a full shit without forgetting to breathe in the process

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Flynn can’t moderate a full shit without forgetting to breathe in the process
I'd make a great mod.

I only come by once in a while. I never read any poasts older than and hour or so. I never read or answer PMs so the whiner drama queens complaints would never be addressed, and best of all, I don't give the slightest fuck about pretty much anything.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd make a great mod.

I only come by once in a while. I never read any poasts older than and hour or so. I never read or answer PMs so the whiner drama queens complaints would never be addressed, and best of all, I don't give the slightest fuck about pretty much anything.
Reggie for global mod!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Reggie for global mod!
Sure. I'd mod, say, a revamped Politics Sub should @Bastard Factory decide to have one, but my rules (which I may or may not enforce when I come by every week or so) would be strict:

No Memes. Period.

No links to videos. Period. We "read" message boards, we do not "watch" message boards.

Message Boards are textual environments where users are expected to hone their skills with the written word. If you want to discuss politics, make your arguments and points with your own words, not some cartoon a jagoff made somewhere on a douchebag site.

Also, my rates are very competitive. I only charge $50.00 an hour for editing services.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sure. I'd mod, say, a revamped Politics Sub should @Bastard Factory decide to have one, but my rules (which I may or may not enforce when I come by every week or so) would be strict:

No Memes. Period.

No links to videos. Period. We "read" message boards, we do not "watch" message boards.

Message Boards are textual environments where users are expected to hone their skills with the written word. If you want to discuss politics, make your arguments and points with your own words, not some cartoon a jagoff made somewhere on a douchebag site.

Also, my rates are very competitive. I only charge $50.00 an hour for editing services.

Which IS WHY you'll never become a mod here.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Feeling threatened? Like someone wants your covered mop bucket?

Lmao

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Which IS WHY you'll never become a mod here.

Exactly. Bastard Factory couldn't afford me. I wasn't lying about the rate I charge for editorial services, and the IRS defines the job of content moderation on online platforms as "editorial services".

Plus, moderating is work, especially with the reprobates and semi morons who hang out here. I don't work for free,

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Exactly. Bastard Factory couldn't afford me. I wasn't lying about the rate I charge for editorial services, and the IRS defines the job of content moderation on online platforms as "editorial services".

Plus, moderating is work, especially with the reprobates and semi morons who hang out here. I don't work for free,

I really hope you're being sarcastic.

You actually think you should be "paid" to "mod" when you don't contribute a dime to the monthly server costs? On top of that, you want a ridiculous amount of money, which in itself validates that you are indeed delusional.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I really hope you're being sarcastic.

You actually think you should be "paid" to "mod" when you don't contribute a dime to the monthly server costs? On top of that, you want a ridiculous amount of money, which in itself validates that you are indeed delusional.

^^^

Because paid employees always fund the company....

Five Guys Mumbai logic

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^

Because paid employees always fund the company....

Five Guys Mumbai logic

This coming from the guy claiming to have 12 degrees and still "works" a shit fucking job.

Just stop Freud.

Your attempt to make anyone believe that someone would actually put you in charge of a bag of dog shit is like saying that you didn't try catfishing other men, even going as far as buying hardware to carry out this pathetic yearning of wanting to be a bitch with tits.

You, like the rest of the donkey asses out here, are a complete fucking failure and a waste of good fecal matter.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've never claimed 12 degrees (7, yes) and my job is fucking ace, Shit Squirt....

Ps -never bought hardware either. You're a shitty liar.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've never claimed 12 degrees (7, yes) and my job is fucking ace, Shit Squirt....

Ps -never bought hardware either. You're a shitty liar.

You coming out here like a fucking tool and trying to impress me of all people is a testament to your stupidity.

I'm not like your brain dead cronies who bend over while you get a running start to shove your trademarked bullshit up their accepting colons.

P.S.-So you stole the digital voice modulator you fucking gigantic fib telling tard?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You coming out here like a fucking tool and trying to impress me of all people is a testament to your stupidity.

I'm not like your brain dead cronies who bend over while you get a running start to shove your trademarked bullshit up their accepting colons.

P.S.-So you stole the digital voice modulator you fucking gigantic fib telling tard?

Blah blah blah, Blah?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Blah blah blah, Blah?

Oh?

Now it's "Blah blah blah, Blah?"

I see. So you don't like it when I harass you about about shit that makes you a proven fucking clown?

I knew this would happen. You act tough and talented but in the end you're just looking for dicks, aren't you?

You would have to be hunting for cocks, right? Why else would you pretend to be a mentally incapacitated woman?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh?

Now it's "Blah blah blah, Blah?"

I see. So you don't like it when I harass you about about shit that makes you a proven fucking clown?

I knew this would happen. You act tough and talented but in the end you're just looking for dicks, aren't you?

You would have to be hunting for cocks, right? Why else would you pretend to be a mentally incapacitated woman?

...and thennnnn'?