So Flynn, tell us moar about your fascinating accomplishment + I hate Flynn posts

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I dont understand why men fuck each other in the ass, but there ya go... it has never stopped you from doing it.

Which is why you had to go try it for yourself. Makes sense that you would overlook Freud pretending to be a woman. I believe you call those types of people, "fags or trannies."

How's your Nana doing? Did you make her take out her dentures out before she sucked on your cliitoris?

What cha gonna do Aryan? Cry to BF about one of his mods dropkicking your lower jaw to the International Space Station? You gonna whine about how my pictures, yet you're CLEARLY hiding who you are with no Vocaroo or a dated picture. Keep telling me how I've never done that, then you can make up shit about how it was done 10 years ago.

Shit, even you don't believe your made up fairy tales.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which is why you had to go try it for yourself. Makes sense that you would overlook Freud pretending to be a woman. I believe you call those types of people, "fags or trannies."

How's your Nana doing? Did you make her take out her dentures out before she sucked on your cliitoris?

What cha gonna do Aryan? Cry to BF about one of his mods dropkicking your lower jaw to the International Space Station? You gonna whine about how my pictures, yet you're CLEARLY hiding who you are with no Vocaroo or a dated picture. Keep telling me how I've never done that, then you can make up shit about how it was done 10 years ago.

Shit, even you don't believe your made up fairy tales.
The irony of you complaining about Freud pretending to be a woman nearly 10 years ago is almost too much to bear.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The irony of you complaining about Freud pretending to be a woman nearly 10 years ago is almost too much to bear.

Hey look at the time!

Shouldn't you be in bed? Oh. You're drunk.

Hahahahahahaha!

What a lush. Go sleep it off. Why are you posting at this hour? Are you getting drunk again?

Fucking idiot.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ignored cockstain

what's the fecal fairy weeping about this time?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hey look at the time!

Shouldn't you be in bed? Oh. You're drunk.

Hahahahahahaha!

What a lush. Go sleep it off. Why are you posting at this hour? Are you getting drunk again?

Fucking idiot.

^^^ Shitsmear is rattled about its gender bender-bender last night... lulz