So Flynn, tell us moar about your fascinating accomplishment + I hate Flynn posts

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
they banned you? lolz

All over the place... I'm well received yet occasionally banned, then the ban is suddenly shortened out of the blue... but I'm not a circus seal.

My patience has limits.

All of the hot fit black birds lol at almost anything I've written because they're not dumb enough to get a glandular disorder.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All over the place... I'm well received yet occasionally banned, then the ban is suddenly shortened out of the blue... but I'm not a circus seal.

My patience has limits.

All of the hot fit black birds lol at almost anything I've written because they're not dumb enough to get a glandular disorder.
They're like that.

I had one nutcase follow me around for weeks just like sewage major does nipping at my heels like sewage major does

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They're like that.

I had one nutcase follow me around for weeks just like sewage major does nipping at my heels like sewage major does
At least he only nips yours...

...he's permanently wet spot glued to my ankles.

I really should insist on drinks, dinner, and a show every night.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Posting generally wanes during summer. I blame the day star.
That said; The Spectacularly Shitty red/blue user group 'call out' was a mere Foretelling of Future Flynn.

Scorecard: -#2

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Posting generally wanes during summer. I blame the day star.
That said; The Spectacularly Shitty red/blue user group 'call out' was a mere Foretelling of Future Flynn.

Scorecard: -#2

Oh shut the fuck up walking dead.

Last month it was Admin. Last week it was Seamajor. This week it's me. I guess the forums depend on the posting of three posters?

Why don't you stop worrying about me and see if you can stop brown nosing every forum owner you come into contact with.

• LOL
Reactions: X

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
There's no denying that that 'call out' was floppier than my tits, ffs. That's just a fact. Your fiction does nothing to refute that.

I guess if you don't like it you'll just have to go back in time and prevent it from ever happening. :P

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
There's no denying that that 'call out' was floppier than my tits, ffs. That's just a fact. Your fiction does nothing to refute that.

I guess if you don't like it you'll just have to go back in time and prevent it from ever happening. :P

It's not like anyone is getting paid six figures. So the idea didn't work..

Though, I will say it certainly wasn't a bigger failure than your FT forum imploding. Speaking of going back in time, seems like you lost more than me.

Care to keep going with this "conversation?"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I've always admired your tits.

I'm a great tit bird watcher....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Iam a Mocking Bird

baRRqGt.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Snowflynn gets so mad whenever her panel abuse is mentioned

So don’t mention it. It really makes her shit herself

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not like anyone is getting paid six figures. So the idea didn't work..

Though, I will say it certainly wasn't a bigger failure than your FT forum imploding. Speaking of going back in time, seems like you lost more than me.

Care to keep going with this "conversation?"
As soon as you stop playing us vs them. And spewing Deflection Diarrhea. :o

Also, did you try updating your bookmarks? Fun Fact: A website can exist with or without a forum. hth

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As soon as you stop playing us vs them. And spewing Deflection Diarrhea. :o

Also, did you try updating your bookmarks? Fun Fact: A website can exist with or without a forum. hth

As opposed to you shoving your nose into every single orifice you come into?

Why would I bookmark your shitty forum? It's not like anyone that mattered posted there anyways. You had what? 2 regular posters? You probably did yourself a favor by dropping that crap message board.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you going to airclaim all day panel abuser?

See, moron I can play this game too.
Not an airclaim when multiple people are seeing and saying it

plus, you were booted once before for abusing your panel when people hurt you with WERDZ :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
As opposed to you shoving your nose into every single orifice you come into?

Why would I bookmark your shitty forum? It's not like anyone that mattered posted there anyways. You had what? 2 regular posters? You probably did yourself a favor by dropping that crap message board.
you seem really upset right now?

would you like a soda?