So hot where I live in CA

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They need to start using coax and fiber optic cable that has a higher melting temperature.

And also the AI in ATM's is way too advanced: "Fuck no, you cannot make a deposit! It is way too hot to be making deposits!"

Hahahahahaha!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that there were locally outages for cable, internet and some ATMs weren't accepting deposits.

It's crazy.

86 here. No outages despite all the efforts by Democrats to cause them via bad policy. I did have a good laugh a few days ago where the state told everyone they had to buy $70,000 electric cars then ordered them not to charge any of them because of our 3rd world electric system that leftists ha e been trying to destroy in the name of "climate change".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that there were locally outages for cable, internet and some ATMs weren't accepting deposits.

It's crazy.

86 here. No outages despite all the efforts by Democrats to cause them via bad policy. I did have a good laugh a few days ago where the state told everyone they had to buy $70,000 electric cars then ordered them not to charge any of them because of our 3rd world electric system that leftists ha e been trying to destroy in the name of "climate change".

Who cares about your pet issue? Certainly not me. Keep on topic about the weather or GTFO

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's crazy.

Has your Therapist ever broached the subject of Tourette's Syndrome with you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's crazy.

Who cares about your pet issue? Certainly not me. Keep on topic about the weather or GTFO

I did post about the weather. Do you have a reading disability or something?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's crazy.

I did post about the weather. Do you have a reading disability or something?

Nominally. You took it in a political direction. There are two subs for that. Take that crap there, asswipe.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'd generally suggest not moving to a desert if the heat bothers you... However, you're probably better to stay there among your own people than moving to small town Idaho, where you'd feel uncomfortable being around extreme Whiteness. It is best for you, and best for them also...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd generally suggest not moving to a desert if the heat bothers you... However, you're probably better to stay there among your own people than moving to small town Idaho, where you'd feel uncomfortable being around extreme Whiteness. It is best for you, and best for them also...

This is about the weather. STFU with your retarded white supremacist bullshit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It's crazy.
I had an out of town guest for the weekend. We went to Disneyland… the hottest and most expensive place on earth.

We waited on the patio to get into the Haunted Mansion for 40 minutes. It was brutal at 102 degrees. A woman next to us said it was 110 in Sacramento where she was from that day. Gurrrl… I don’t know how you do it.

We did over10 miles walking that day. Our saving grace was the 6 large water bottles I froze the night before that I packed with lunch and snacks in my backpack.

EBS has been talking about putting a pool in the back yard since lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It's a nice 82* @ 8:15 am and will hit 100* by noon, yesterday was 115* and going to be the same til monday and next door to me there AC is out *&$)&@% !
It's a dry heat - - - - - - -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
the end is neer for California!

We will be the first state to implement reduction of production re gas powered vehicles…
To late! Better move.

We will after the kiddos are off to college in the next few years… by then I’ll be in a bikini swinging in a hammock living in shack on the beach in Costa Rica or any of the other cheapest places to retire.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gurrrl… I don’t know how you do it.

Do what? It's freaking hot everywhere but a few spots in CA

Ok… you got me there. But this isn’t even the hottest summer. My aunt was posting memories on FB showing 17 degrees hotter 2 years ago!

Global warming is only going to make this worse….

Well, we're certainly going through a hotter and dryer cycle. But you know what makes me question the global warming idea?

A village that was found that was under water until the recent droughts. Clearly we have been dryer before this time.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We will be the first state to implement reduction of production re gas powered vehicles…
To late! Better move.

We will after the kiddos are off to college in the next few years… by then I’ll be in a bikini swinging in a hammock living in shack on the beach in Costa Rica or any of the other cheapest places to retire.
costa rica sounds fun!! Ill come along!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

To late! Better move.

costa rica sounds fun!! Ill come along!
Better check the price of food 1st and the tax on things you bring in - - - - -