So What's Everyone Talking About - Generally Speaking? Liberal Version

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Now where I come from, that is, message-boardwise, the General Discussion board was the main board, and there were a few infrequently used sub-boards, with the anomalous exception as was Board 8 of the fabled BY.
. Here, on theBadTardFactory, we have the strange situation of a sub-board - Politics - being the main board,
however, one hears tell that the occasional posting in the Gen puts one in good graces of ones who haven't fully processed that
. Oh.....the times they have-a-changed.

So here's this here thread.

Saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for the first recently.
....a master work.
however.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now where I come from, that is, message-boardwise, the General Discussion board was the main board, and there were a few infrequently used sub-boards, with the anomalous exception as was Board 8 of the fabled BY.
. Here, on theBadTardFactory, we have the strange situation of a sub-board - Politics - being the main board,
however, one hears tell that the occasional posting in the Gen puts one in good graces of ones who haven't fully processed that

....a master work.
however.
It is a different forum...

Once Upon a Time is an excellent film. I've seen it three times now. It made me laugh at the most macabre of scenes...

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

....a master work.
however.

Once Upon a Time is an excellent film. I've seen it three times now. It made me laugh at the most macabre of scenes...

OMG! I love that scene - fucking hilarious - the whole break-in scene.

Tarantino really get's the best from his actors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

....a master work.
however.

I watched it with my mom not too long ago. My mom generally doesn't like violent films, but the story pulled her in. To my absolute delight, when she saw this scene she laughed so hard she fell back on the couch and her legs went up in the air in her raucous laughter.

It was sure awesomeness to see my mom just completely caught up in the moment...it made me laugh at her laughter. Great stuff...

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

....a master work.
however.

I watched it with my mom not too long ago. My mom generally doesn't like violent films, but the story pulled her in. To my absolute delight, when she saw this scene she laughed so hard she fell back on the couch and her legs went up in the air in her raucous laughter.

It was sure awesomeness to see my mom just completely caught up in the moment...it made me laugh at her laughter. Great stuff...

...and Cliff didn't even have a gun. How did he do it?
- with a can of dog food, an acid dipped cigarette, a faithful pooch, another man's wife.
...and a drunk actor in a pool.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....a master work.
however.

Can you get it on DVD or Blu-Ray @1Holl88iday1?

I'D be interested in buying if they have it available in that format.

I'm not much for these video streaming services.

I like to own what I consume rather than renting software or movies.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

....a master work.
however.

I doanoh, man. You gotta wait for it to come on the tele, man.
.That's what I did.
Took 3 years but well worth the wait I'd say.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists gonna left....
This is the Gen Disc Board, man.
..but that was a perfect illustration of why the Politics board is the main board here on
theBadTardFactory.

Peeps can't help themselves.

US must be really polarizeD these days if everyone identifies someone as a Leftist or Right Winger.

Cripes can't they give it a rest...at least till election day next time?

Last edited:
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Leftists gonna left....
..but that was a perfect illustration of why the Politics board is the main board here on
theBadTardFactory.

US must be really polarizeD these days if everyone identifies someone as a Leftist or Right Winger.

Ya see what they do(?)...ya see what they do?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

....a master work.
however.

Don't wait Joe here... HD
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Leftists gonna left....
theBadTardFactory.

Ya see what they do(?)...ya see what they do?
They got their own version of the thread, but they got to come ankle gummin into ours.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftists gonna left....

They dont even know its propaganda :Beatdown2: :LOL3:

Progtards gonna tard....

The National Review didnt get it

Yeah sure lmao.

Did the characters decide to ditch Hollywood, get a stable job, find a wife and build a strong family unit? Because all I saw was exploitation and abuse glorified. This guy doesnt get how people are portrayed is the issue.

Okay okay H.....what do you enjoy about this film? Let's not get into the goal or objectives of films and media for a minute and just kinda explain to us what you found good about this one. It's easy with a Taranteno film. You can tell he draw from Once upon a time in America. He has always been a really good at what he does.

So what about this film appeals to you? The sanitized portrayal of Hollywood hippie culture that in real life involved a lot of drugs and rape of minors?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

....a master work.
however.

...and not only is it entertaining, with wonderful acting and some cute/pretty chicks,
it's a movie about something, with a message.

Here's a nice read on it.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists gonna left....

Progtards gonna tard....

Yeah sure lmao.

Did the characters decide to ditch Hollywood, get a stable job, find a wife and build a strong family unit? Because all I saw was exploitation and abuse glorified. This guy doesnt get how people are portrayed is the issue.

Okay okay H.....what do you enjoy about this film? Let's not get into the goal or objectives of films and media for a minute and just kinda explain to us what you found good about this one. It's easy with a Taranteno film. You can tell he draw from Once upon a time in America. He has always been a really good at what he does.

So what about this film appeals to you? The sanitized portrayal of Hollywood hippie culture that in real life involved a lot of drugs and rape of minors?
If William F. Buckley were here today he would kick his son's ass, for fucking up a once solid conservative journal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....a master work.
however.

...and not only is it entertaining, with wonderful acting and some cute/pretty chicks,
it's a movie about something, with a message.

Here's a nice read on it.

Yes a message paired with attractive imagery.

What do you walk away with? What do YOU like about this film?

Do you think the portrayal was accurate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftists gonna left....

Progtards gonna tard....

Yeah sure lmao.

If William F. Buckley were here today he would kick his son's ass, for fucking up a once solid conservative journal.

Admin you are at least a decade and a half older than me. I barely know who Buckley is.

All I really know about the conservatism of old is that old school older conservatives think its compromised and has grown very weak and they think every leftwing platform will be a conservative compromise in 30 years. All "conservative" even means anymore is "not dem/prog".

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Leftists gonna left....

Progtards gonna tard....

Yeah sure lmao.

...and ya know, some people just commence to arguing even after admitting they have no idea what the subject is about, though somehow still manage to have an unshakable opinion.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists gonna left....

Progtards gonna tard....

Yeah sure lmao.

...and ya know, some people just commence to arguing even after admitting they have no idea what the subject is about, though somehow still manage to have an unshakable opinion.
If it walks like a Duck, then it's a Left Wing Confederate, that supports slavery for Trumpers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Welp, unless someone is able to address the opinion and demonstrate why it's wrong, I see no reason to change it.

Especailly when the opposition is a supposed grown man who wont directly address what's being said and probably views this comical weakness as a cute troll.

If you lack the introspection nessesary to understand how your views are shaped and why you have them, you wont follow the point anyway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists gonna left....

Progtards gonna tard....

Yeah sure lmao.

Isn't that something? smh