So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Their kids were grown, ffs. Calm the hell down.

And as you said it still wounded them deeply and she though her whole family life was a lie.

And she had every reason to feel that way. Our parents are often an anchor....even into adulthood.

I'm not riled up, Oak. I think you get agitated during discussions and you have tendency of reading your feelings into others posts.

How would you want to be loved? Depending on the fickle emotions of another OR by someone who got up in the morning and made the active and intentional choice to love you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And as you said it still wounded them deeply and she though her whole family life was a lie.

And she had every reason to feel that way. Our parents are often an anchor....even into adulthood.

I'm not riled up, Oak. I think you get agitated during discussions and you have tendency of reading your feelings into others posts.

How would you want to be loved? Depending on the fickle emotions of another OR by someone who got up in the morning and made the active and intentional choice to love you?

They were hurt and they got over it. As she grew older she had a lot more understanding of adult relationships because she was in one.

I say "calm down" because you're melodramatic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, I did, but also I made it clear I was. And it made several people gnash their teeth for months on end. It was a harmless little game.

Even though, for months on end, you denied, denied, denied you were Oak. Even acted "extra friendly", and seemed to know most of us to a degree. Hmmmm, sounds like..... Alticus.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good think Alticus logged off, as he "Was getting confused with posts", as I was hitting close to the truth :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do?

Aren't you the one that went back to an ex?

I think Dove's been posting about how it's like sticking a turd back in your own asshole. Is that true?

Biggie has a girlfriend and I'm married.

So I cant shove that turd back up my ass..
..and I definately cannot tell you what it would be like because I have no idea.

And Biggie probably would never get married again......and I would never accept being a forever girlfriend. So that turd would probably stay in the bowl no matter what my feelings were. I'm only somewhat like the person I was at 28 you know?

And yes Freud is quite the romantic. I'm sure he fully understands the value of marriage and what I'm saying.

So come on....why havent you married this guy? Is it because HE wont? Because if he wont you ahouldnt let him waste your time ffs. Get outta that before you require cortisone shots in the knees!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even though, for months on end, you denied, denied, denied you were Oak. Even acted "extra friendly", and seemed to know most of us to a degree. Hmmmm, sounds like..... Alticus.

Why does it matter to you who you're dealing with? It's a silly obsession and plays into the person's hands.

I know I've dealt with alts here. Like the ones that have disappeared since Bigly Stupid has returned. But, I never really gave a shit. I just noticed and dealt with the persona I was presented.

None of this shit matters. You claim not to take this seriously. I dunno about that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, look.. the other morbidly obese fuckwit (Murdy) is present.

Hi, Garden Gnome

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why does it matter to you who you're dealing with? It's a silly obsession and plays into the person's hands.

I know I've dealt with alts here. Like the ones that have disappeared since Bigly Stupid has returned. But, I never really gave a shit. I just noticed and dealt with the persona I was presented.

None of this shit matters. You claim not to take this seriously. I dunno about that.

I mean all ya gotta do is be nice, ya aint gotta hide behind an alt to be nice.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Moo louder...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie has a girlfriend and I'm married.

So I cant shove that turd back up my ass..
..and I definately cannot tell you what it would be like because I have no idea.

And Biggie probably would never get married again......and I would never accept being a forever girlfriend. So that turd would probably stay in the bowl no matter what my feelings were. I'm only somewhat like the person I was at 28 you know?

And yes Freud is quite the romantic. I'm sure he fully understands the value of marriage and what I'm saying.

So come on....why havent you married this guy? Is it because HE wont? Because if he wont you ahouldnt let him waste your time ffs. Get outta that before you require cortisone shots in the knees!

He is hardly your only ex. Get a grip.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hi, Garden Gnome

And she claims to have me on ignore lol.

I guess pretty soon we will be hearing that I'm once again....going on ignore.

Shes also a sexual assaulted. Fyi.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If my wife and Dove's hubby pass away, me and Dove are going to shack up on a bus in the wilds of Alaska and play naked Twister.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If my wife and Dove's hubby pass away, me and Dove are going to shack up on a bus in the wilds of Alaska and play naked Twister.

Yes and I'll drag you to the courthouse and lock your ass down ASAP.

Than you get all the wifey benefits!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My father never remarried. For a long time I didn’t think I ever would either.

I have less issue with someone who doesn’t get married after a divorce because they are still traumatized from it than I do with someone who remarried several or more times. Marriage is sacred to some of us.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hi, Garden Gnome

Notice, it was right after Alticus said he aint had pussy in forever.

Then came Murdy......

iu

lulz

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t know how you can endure her….

Well why the fuck do you keep taking me off ignore, dumbass?

Why dont you go "endure" another plastic bottle of Popov?

Idiot.

Try not to cross state lines and rape another guy.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My father never remarried. For a long time I didn’t think I ever would either.

I have less issue with someone who doesn’t get married after a divorce because they are still traumatized from it than I do with someone who remarried several or more times. Marriage is sacred to some of us.

And literally no one cares what you have issues with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course he isnt.

He is just the only one I still like who would have a chance if i were single. That's all.

Where did I suggest he was my ONLY ex?

Look, it's you that talked about going back to exes is like sticking a turd back in an asshole. Not me.

Then you brought up Bigly Stupid. Again, not me.

You spent most of that post talking about him.

Why did you only address him in the discussion about exes being turds?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look, it's you that talked about going back to exes is like sticking a turd back in an asshole. Not me.

Then you brought up Bigly Stupid. Again, not me.

You spent most of that post talking about him.

Why did you only address him in the discussion about exes being turds?

Oak, I'm my OP I said that about Biggie. I think I dropped 5 sentences and the entire rest of the post was about YOU.

And then the entire thread has been about YOU.

YOU brought up the turd in the ass comment and I responded to it and brought the convo back to YOU.

Biggie up my ass is not what this thread is about.

I wanna know WHY you are not married?