So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind."
~Shakspeare

If you love someone, you love them. That's all that matters.

I dont buy this shit men pull where they reject marriage while still trying to sound commited.

I know these tricks.

If you love someone, you love them and you prove that with action and making sure your position in their life is locked in.

I can sit in my feels all day long and FEEL love for someone but if I'm actively loving them with action....it doesnt mean anything.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are still very many healthy marriages out there. My grandparents were married 60+ years, but that was a long time ago.

I hope that's true. I saw many marriages where people seemed to be putting up with one another because divorce didn't seem like a viable option for them.

Life is too short to tolerate another person. There should be genuine love and affection between two souls.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because most DO but we are told we arent supposed to want that and have been led to believe that a desire for marriage is some patriarchal scam and it makes us look weak and needy.

Women dont want to be stand in mothers to grown men or single parents.

BUT you are already in a healthy and loving relationship so WHY wouldnt you marry?

Most is not "all". I'm pro-choice. If a woman wants to marry, I would never dissuade her. I would only support her.

But, I don't. I don't think it's a big deal.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When he uses it, it means Still Thankful For U...

(Because you have a cock)

I hate it when my penis brings all the boys to the yard.

You would think my Southern flag would be an indicator Im straight lol. But nooooooooo, they done heard the rumors of my Man Meat lulz.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont buy this shit men pull where they reject marriage while still trying to sound commited.

I know these tricks.

If you love someone, you love them and you prove that with action and making sure your position in their life is locked in.

I can sit in my feels all day long and FEEL love for someone but if I'm actively loving them with action....it doesnt mean anything.
When a man says he's committed but won't get married it usually means that he's looking to have more than one lady.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
OK loser.
K0x8l6q.png

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When a man says he's committed but won't get married it usually means that he's looking to have more than one lady.

Exactly.

Or he wants to keep his options open.

I mean to me saying you are committed while avoiding committing is just nonsense lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Very cute. lol

My point is that these days things in the world are very uncertain and intimidating. It takes a toll on us with respect to relationships, trust and social safety.

Are you Male or Female Alticus..... lets start with simple and work our way up lol.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He doesn't know anything. They are "trolling", they're so fantastic at it. :GiggleBitch:
I'm having a hard time taking what someone who uses a squirrel with hanging testicles as an avatar says seriously. lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Something a person without a penis would say lol.

So....... next, do you live on the West coast lol?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope that's true. I saw many marriages where people seemed to be putting up with one another because divorce didn't seem like a viable option for them.

Life is too short to tolerate another person. There should be genuine love and affection between two souls.
One of my old Bosses that I really liked has two beautiful Daughters, and once in a while his wife would drop by work usually with the Daughter still at home...and Kelly and his Daughter would chat and goof with each other, and at the time I didn't think much of it, but his convo with the wife always seemed friendly but 'perfunctory'....a couple years later when the younger girl went off to College he and the wife split up.