So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin what do you think YOU do? Only you arent even repeating shit that this thread is about

Why are you divorced? You can tell us. We dont matter in your actually life. Do you EVER just talk like a normal person?
Yes I have responded to several of your repetitive posts, sue me.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin what do you think YOU do? Only you arent even repeating shit that this thread is about

Why are you divorced? You can tell us. We dont matter in your actually life. Do you EVER just talk like a normal person?
Are you writing a Book, then make it a love story.

:OMGLOL: :Jackass: :LOL:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More marriages fail than succeed, that's why more and more Couples aren't paying for the piece of Paper.

You dont think that a relationship is more likely to last if it's a marriage?

Marriage doesnt fail, people do.

Do you think less marraige is good for society?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You dont think that a relationship is more likely to last if it's a marriage?

Marriage doesnt fail, people do.

Do you think less marraige is good for society?
Do you think it's bad? Your Boy Trump has been married three times so far, that's sanctified as fuck, doncha think?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hes divorced cause his wife caught him sucking her brothers dick :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't get credit for not citing what you claim to have happened. It doesn't work that way.

Yeah but we are talking about you right now and why you havent drug that guy over there to the courthouse and married him.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Right? My divorce was horrendous. I don't ever want to go through that again. Especially if I had to initiate it again.
There are still very many healthy marriages out there. My grandparents were married 60+ years, but that was a long time ago.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I sorry Aidsman, didnt mean to spill the beans. I know what STFU means, I'll say no more :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do people believe that every woman wants to be married?

Because most DO but we are told we arent supposed to want that and have been led to believe that a desire for marriage is some patriarchal scam and it makes us look weak and needy.

Women dont want to be stand in mothers to grown men or single parents.

BUT you are already in a healthy and loving relationship so WHY wouldnt you marry?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind."
~Shakspeare

If you love someone, you love them. That's all that matters.
One of my High School Buddies was always dating the hot girls in School, we lost track of each other, met up not long ago and he got married to a very "fluffy" gal and they seem happy as can be.