So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's supposed to be me. I was Oak before this forum.

Some people are slow learners.

No I'm just not calling you "lily". You've been Oak for over a decade. You've spiced it up with "emerald" but its Oak.

So.....marriage.....why not do it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well we have to read about your healthy and loving relationship.

So I'm asking.

Why are you not married? Dont you think you are too old to be the girlfriend?

No, you don't have to read anything at this forum. That's not a true statement.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No I'm just not calling you "lily". You've been Oak for over a decade. You've spiced it up with "emerald" but its Oak.

So.....marriage.....why not do it?

I've been more than Oak, Lily and Emerald. But you haven't actually shared a lot of time online with me, so you wouldn't know it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, you don't have to read anything at this forum. That's not a true statement.

You claim you have to read my sexual "adventures", no?

I can quote you on that.

Kind of an odd statement since I've never actually shared my sexual adventures. Perhaps statements that I DO have sex and HAVE had sex
.....but I've never pulled a Murd and gave graphic descriptions of sex with people. Especially not from the boards.

So why arent you married? Is he full of shit and jerking you around?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oak aint married, cause she likes it when Aidsman tongues her ginormous bunghole too much. Takes him 3 hours and 45 minutes to cover every inch. He had one of them surgeries to remove that string below the tongue so it dont wear out so easily when exploring giant assholes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You claim you have to read my sexual "adventures", no?

I can quote you on that.

Kind of an odd statement since I've never actually shared my sexual adventures. Perhaps statements that I DO have sex and HAVE had sex
.....but I've never pulled a Murd and gave graphic descriptions of sex with people. Especially not from the boards.

So why arent you married? If he full of shit and jerking you around?

Quote me. If I said that, I was wrong.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak aint married, cause she likes it when Aidsman tongues her ginormous bunghole too much. Takes him 3 hours and 45 minutes to cover every inch. He had one of them surgeries to remove that string below the tongue so it dont wear out so easily when exploring giant assholes.

How lame.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What was your goal when you started this thread, other than to flame Lily?

Am I being unclear?

I'm asking her why she isnt married. My goal to have an answer to the question. I dont have any ulterior motives here.

Just cause I'm flamey doesnt mean I have some other purpose here.

So why are you divorced?

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I being unclear?

I'm asking her why she isnt married. My goal to have an answer to the question. I dont have any ulterior motives here.

Just cause I'm flamey doesnt mean I have some other purpose here.

So why are you divorced?
And she has declined to discuss that with you. Get it?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Quote me. If I said that, I was wrong.

Well damn if you are just gonna admit you were wrong that takes the satisfaction out of searching for it.

Come on man!

Okay but why arent you married? What if you -god forbid- had a stroke? Or suffered some serious injury?

And not even just that.....dont you WANT to be married? Did he gaslight you into accepting less? Because men will do that shit if you let them. You know I'm right on that.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate mixed metaphors soooo much...

...but not quite as much as I hate that plain ol' metaphor.

Yuck.
If you're going to channel another poster does it *have* to be DoOf?

Have you ever heard that saying that getting back with an ex is like trying to cram a turd back into your butt?

It's so gross isnt it? Lol!

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
These days mutual trust is a rare thing. Many marriages sadly, fail because of it.

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well damn if you are just gonna admit you were wrong that takes the satisfaction out of searching for it.

Come on man!

Okay but why arent you married? What if you -god forbid- had a stroke? Or suffered some serious injury?

And not even just that.....dont you WANT to be married? Did he gaslight you into accepting less? Because men will do that shit if you let them. You know I'm right on that.
Repeating yourself over and over and over and what have you got? I think there's a word for that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Come on man!

It didn't happen then.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Repeating yourself over and over and over and what have you got? I think there's a word for that

Admin what do you think YOU do? Only you arent even repeating shit that this thread is about

Why are you divorced? You can tell us. We dont matter in your actually life. Do you EVER just talk like a normal person?