So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have nerve, junkie.

I've been clean from heroin for ten years. You know how hard that actually is? And that slob cant even lay off alcohol for a week. Shes weak as fuck.

Who has nerve? I call it as I see it. And I see a drunk.

Get her some help....you are there. Gonna let her kill herself?

You KNOW I'm right. Dont get mad at me for saying what we all know.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been clean from heroin for ten years. You know how hard that actually is? And that slob cant even lay off alcohol for a week. Shes weak as fuck.

Who has nerve? I call it as I see it. And I see a drunk.

Get her some help....you are there. Gonna let her kill herself?

You KNOW I'm right. Dont get mad at me for saying what we all know.

Once a junkie, always a junkie.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once a junkie, always a junkie.

Nope. Not at all.

I thought you were educated on this topic and look at this. Your buddy here is probably starting look yellow and shit from liver trauma, cant even type....and you are calling the bad ass with years of sobriety a junkie.

Maybe you can throw me shout out in Murds eulogy? Make sure you call me a junkie over her pickled corpse?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. Not at all.

I thought you were educated on this topic and look at this. Your buddy here is probably starting look yellow and shit from liver trauma, cant even type....and you are calling the bad ass with years of sobriety a junkie.

Maybe you can throw me shout out in Murds eulogy? Make sure you call me a junkie and all over her pickled corpse?

You're winning the internet by imagining Murdock dead hmmm?

I think not, junkie.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only mentally diseased and deficient individuals will sit here and believe that they can impact my real life with their nonsense.

:CooL:

Only a person in a healthy, loving and somewhat commited relationship who refuses to get married to due neurosis would think a thread on a forum is intended to impact their actual life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Only a person in a healthy, loving and somewhat commited relationship who refuses to get married to due neurosis would think a thread on a forum is intended to impact their actual life.

So when you morons say that I'm angry that's not supposed to be real? You don't believe your own bullshit? Damn, glad to hear it because it's all a fiction.

:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're winning the internet by imagining Murdock dead hmmm?

I think not, junkie.

Give it a few months and it wont be imagining lol.

Cant you call someone? Dont you have resources like Pace over there? I'm advising you to help her dumb ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it a few months and it wont be imagining lol.

Cant you call someone? Dont you have resources like Pace over there? I'm advising you to help her dumb ass.

What do I have to do with Murdock's real life? Why don't you have boundaries between real life and this forum?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dove. What time did you start this thread?

This has got to be a rage record for pig

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm bored. This has been mildly entertaining for me. If you want, I can leave the topic to never return. It's not that entertaining for me.
Bored on a Friday night

Yeah your partner don’t love you. Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm bored. This has been mildly entertaining for me. If you want, I can leave the topic to never return. It's not that entertaining for me.

So what is HE doing right now? Seriously?

What is the man up to?

Mine is sitting here playing NIOH 2. If he drops dead....I own his corpse.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So when you morons say that I'm angry that's not supposed to be real? You don't believe your own bullshit? Damn, glad to hear it because it's all a fiction.

:ThumbsUp1:

Oak I only call you angry when YOU start calling us angry.

And i do that because if you are feeling anger....well it ain't from me that's for sure. Its gotta be you lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig proved in this thread that she not only struggles with basic reading and writing but cannot do basic math either

What a low IQ potato

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pig proved in this thread that she not only struggles with basic reading and writing but cannot do basic math either

What a low IQ potato

Murdy has an issue with me being married because I've been married twice before this.

She would really freak if she saw how many pancakes I have to go through before I finally make them perfect.

I kinda have an issue with her sexually assaulting my favorite turd.

So I guess we are even and shes got alcohol poisoning. Moment of silence.