So, when Corona goes away

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I've always been an avid hand washer which is the best thing you can do to avoid infections.

Outside of that and vaccines....the scary thing about pandemics is that there isnt much you CAN do outside of minding your health on a basic level. Keep yourself as healthy as possible.

And dont be rolling in gross microbes. I've always been a germaphobe so I was living that paranoid life long before Covid made it normal.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I give no fucks lol.

I honestly cant wait to fling my mask into the air like a gal does a bra after a long day lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
will you change your behaviors in anticipation of future pandemics, or do you give no fucks?

It won't go away completely.

It'll always be there and so will the need for safeguards.

This is just a warmup.

Within 10 China'll have another hatched from its incubator again.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Alright, alright. By "go away" I mean we'll all have adapted to it as we have to various influenzas.

I am asking a serious question. Will you mask up even after? Will you keep social distance from people in supermarkets, etc? Will you stop double kissing the cheeks of people you've never met before?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Alright, alright. By "go away" I mean we'll all have adapted to it as we have to various influenzas.

I am asking a serious question. Will you mask up even after? Will you keep social distance from people in supermarkets, etc? Will you stop double kissing the cheeks of people you've never met before?
No. I have a natural immunity to most pathogens for having Type O Positive Blood. I am what one would call the natural selection when it comes to survival. My kind will ensure the existence of the human species for generations to come. Google it...

images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

No. I have a natural immunity to most pathogens for having Type O Positive Blood. I am what one would call the natural selection when it comes to survival. My kind will ensure the existence of the human species for generations to come. Google it...

images

You have a lower risk. You're not immune. And you could certainly be a spreader.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Come here Lotus, let me give you a hug and a double kiss on the cheek :Grin3:

I hugged a random stranger just a few months ago. Guy walked up to me like he knew me with his arms out, I said fuck it, gave him a hug back lol. I'll hug anyone with good character.

@Breakfall I too have O+ blood :ThumbsUp3:

Here is the thing, you have to live like a MAN! Dont be a pussy, dont be afraid. If the Lord says its my time to go, well then it was nice knowing everyone, and its been real.

All y'all getting vaccines, dont mean shit. Already they say its mutated, and there is no vax for the mutant strain. THEN, fucking THEN, you have to take into account that the vaccine isnt normal, and that someone evil fucker, say from China or something, can ATTACK that certain protein (or whatever it was I read about) that they injected you with. Fuck that.

They also say your natural immune system has a better chance at fighting off this shit than the vax. AND that you have a higher survival rate with the virus than the vax!

Fuck the masks, fuck this bullshit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I hugged a random stranger just a few months ago. Guy walked up to me like he knew me with his arms out, I said fuck it, gave him a hug back lol. I'll hug anyone with good character.

Here is the thing, you have to live like a MAN! Dont be a pussy, dont be afraid. If the Lord says its my time to go, well then it was nice knowing everyone, and its been real.

All y'all getting vaccines, dont mean shit. Already they say its mutated, and there is no vax for the mutant strain. THEN, fucking THEN, you have to take into account that the vaccine isnt normal, and that someone evil fucker, say from China or something, can ATTACK that certain protein (or whatever it was I read about) that they injected you with. Fuck that.

They also say your natural immune system has a better chance at fighting off this shit than the vax. AND that you have a higher survival rate with the virus than the vax!

You may think you're all macho, and you'll be fine with dying if it comes to that. But do you think it's fine to give it to other people, some of whom could die from it?

By the way, who is "they"?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You may think you're all macho, and you'll be fine with dying if it comes to that. But do you think it's fine to give it to other people, some of whom could die from it?

Hey, if the vaccines work, what y'all got to worry about if I get the Corona or not? Hmmmmmm?

They.... numerous sources as of late, one being that German Merkel y'all like so much. Put a halt to the vax.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Hey, if the vaccines work, what y'all got to worry about if I get the Corona or not? Hmmmmmm?

They.... numerous sources as of late, one being that German Merkel y'all like so much. Put a halt to the vax.

Merkel put a halt to the vax? Link?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
For me the only thing is the mask which get's tangle with my hearing aids other wise things are the same for me plus I got the shot just in case and also I am O+ and take 5000mg each of vitamin D&C and have never had a cold or flu - - - - - -knock on wood -

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
For me the only thing is the mask which get's tangle with my hearing aids other wise things are the same for me plus I got the shot just in case and also I am O+ and take 5000mg each of vitamin D&C and have never had a cold or flu - - - - - -knock on wood -

How long have you been taking the D & C? Do you take zinc? Do you take probiotics?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Swear I saw it a month ago, now I cant find it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Yeah. I don't think so. She may have been insisting on more research before rolling out the vaccine. She didn't halt it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah. I don't think so. She may have been insisting on more research before rolling out the vaccine. She didn't halt it.

Possibly. I know she also said at the time I read it, that natural immune system was better.

When I did my search, I see they were giving her grief, and so she is trying to roll it out but not doing so well at it or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

images

You have a lower risk. You're not immune. And you could certainly be a spreader.
No...you’re a spreader. I’m a stud muffin ! :LOL1:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
will you change your behaviors in anticipation of future pandemics, or do you give no fucks?

It won't go away completely.

It'll always be there and so will the need for safeguards.

This is just a warmup.

Within 10 China'll have another hatched from its incubator again.
There is the variant out of the UK, UK Virus, and the S. African one, new variants that are more aggressive than the current strain.
So yes, I agree it will not go away completely, I had heard the goal now is get herd immunity through mass vaccinations as quickly as possible, before the new variants hit. Hard to do with our lovely Arctic Swirl comes down to visit you folks south of the border. I did see the footage and death toll. Empathy for the people of Texas.

The Darwinist in me is watching with great interest all these people being vaccinated, give it a month or two to see if any side effect do show up. All great and wonderful in a controlled lab, how does the vaccine work in the real world?

The pre-covid world is gone and now is the time to adapt. The "odd cold weather" is destined to be the "new normal" wether folks wish to believe it or not.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
If they push for mandatory vaccinations for the entire population by denying people work, entry into bars and flights out of the country etc, that's when the smart folks will realise that there is something sinister going on and more to this than just protecting people from a virus.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If they push for mandatory vaccinations for the entire population by denying people work, entry into bars and flights out of the country etc, that's when the smart folks will realise that there is something sinister going on and more to this than just protecting people from a virus.

Fuck that bullshit.

People need to buy food and stuff they need now, and when they say "cant go in a store" well fuck 'em, let 'em go broke. I wont fly either.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Life will be the same for me except I can get back to competition shooting... Thank fuck, I've missed it a lot... :FU:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

How long have you been taking the D & C? Do you take zinc? Do you take probiotics?

No zinc or probiotics - - - - -
Been taking C&D 1000 mg all year and kick it up for cold season -
Also pop Iron Pills - - - - - - -