So, when Corona goes away

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
For me the only thing is the mask which get's tangle with my hearing aids other wise things are the same for me plus I got the shot just in case and also I am O+ and take 5000mg each of vitamin D&C and have never had a cold or flu - - - - - -knock on wood -

How long have you been taking the D & C? Do you take zinc? Do you take probiotics?

No zinc or probiotics - - - - -
Been taking C&D 1000 mg all year and kick it up for cold season -
Also pop Iron Pills - - - - - - -

Probiotics, which are generally excellent, have been showing to be good against covid in some recent studies. Just fyi.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
For me the only thing is the mask which get's tangle with my hearing aids other wise things are the same for me plus I got the shot just in case and also I am O+ and take 5000mg each of vitamin D&C and have never had a cold or flu - - - - - -knock on wood -

How long have you been taking the D & C? Do you take zinc? Do you take probiotics?

No zinc or probiotics - - - - -
Been taking C&D 1000 mg all year and kick it up for cold season -
Also pop Iron Pills - - - - - - -

Probiotics, which are generally excellent, have been showing to be good against covid in some recent studies. Just fyi.
All you people without Blood Type O positive must be vigilant and wear masks and stuff. I don’t want to get the covid sniffles, because you people are shirking your responsibilities. Go get a vaccine quickly please. Thank you...

images