So Who Are You Liking In The World Series This Year?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Doyer's are gonna take it all, unless something happens to Ohtani.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Dude, the introduction of the DH to the National League and the pitch clock made the game more fun, IMHO.
Wrong. Pitch clock? How about take the primadonnaism out of the game so there won't be a need for a pitch clock? Originally I (as an American League fan) liked the DH, but over time I saw how it fundimentally cheapened the game and managing strategy. A quick way to improve the game would be to limit pitching rosters to 10, and get rid of the DH....and bling, and pointing at the sky when things go right for you.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Wrong. Pitch clock? How about take the primadonnaism out of the game so there won't be a need for a pitch clock? Originally I (as an American League fan) liked the DH, but over time I saw how it fundimentally cheapened the game and managing strategy. A quick way to improve the game would be to limit pitching rosters to 10, and get rid of the DH....and bling, and pointing at the sky when things go right for you.
So you enjoyed watching the pitcher swing and miss most of the time?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
So you enjoyed watching the pitcher swing and miss most of the time?
See, what that says to me is that modern youth is only about runs produced, not how they are produced or about quality of play, or strategy. There have been some very good hitting pitchers, and others that were good at moving a runner. The manger has to consider the game situation when a pitcher comes to the plate. Modern baseball has become a shitty version of homerun derby for preening posers. Sorry to inform you, but today's game sucks - fortunately for you you don't know it.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
See, what that says to me is that modern youth is only about runs produced, not how they are produced or about quality of play, or strategy. There have been some very good hitting pitchers, and others that were good at moving a runner. The manger has to consider the game situation when a pitcher comes to the plate. Modern baseball has become a shitty version of homerun derby for preening posers. Sorry to inform you, but today's game sucks - fortunately for you you don't know it.
Gee, tell me how you really feel.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Feel free to mail me a pic.

I feel like I should share it with everyone here!!!!

zamxMMv.jpg