So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Flynn might be KM. Hes the only poster I've known thats so broke he had to ask for bus money.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You are the worst serial killer ever. Even with that mask everyone can hear that you have Empysema, who the hell are you going to catch always being out of breath?

#smdh

You're increasingly disappointing.
Now you're hitching your wagon to the "Ur teh smokey can't breathe boi" tripe peddled by the lowest of the lowest common denominator types? What's your next trick... scat GIFs? Multiple "content" screeds?

Just take your overdue vacation now, Flynn. If you're lucky Dove may poast something juicy while you're gone and then you can spend a couple weeks going on and on about that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
#smdh

You're increasingly disappointing.
Now you're hitching your wagon to the "Ur teh smokey can't breathe boi" tripe peddled by the lowest of the lowest common denominator types? What's your next trick... scat GIFs? Multiple "content" screeds?

Just take your overdue vacation now, Flynn. If you're lucky Dove may poast something juicy while you're gone and then you can spend a couple weeks going on and on about that.

Why yes you old fucker, I like picking the lowest hanging fruit, it tastes sweeter when I get responses back like yours. I'll have you know I've been making fun of you and your nasty habit since the SG days when I first listened to your voice. You may remember those threads or not. There is no "bandwagon" here Father Time, this is all me in regard to your filthy habit.

As far as posting questionable pictures, there's really no need to do that at this time as my post garnered the proper response I was seeking.

On the same token, maybe you can spend the rest of your time out here with your head firmly up CW's slip as you follow her around and drool on 89% of her posts? If you're lucky she may take you out for a walk.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I bring your tongue lolling activities to light in regard to CW because it's very noticeable how you fawn over her. Why would I be jealous if a Senior Citizen like yourself looking for love on the expansive World Wide Web? I just think it's pretty cringe when you follow her around like some lovestruck pooch.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I bring your tongue lolling activities to light in regard to CW because it's very noticeable how you fawn over her. Why would I be jealous if a Senior Citizen like yourself looking for love on the expansive World Wide Web? I just think it's pretty cringe when you follow her around like some lovestruck pooch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You do not. I've seen your "like" algorithm. Seems that CW is at the top of your list. Why you making such a big deal out of this? It's not like you wanna "drop a load" in her like you do me, right?

Quit being soo sensitive. Who fucking cares if you have a little e-crush on CW, all the while secretly (well not anymore) wanting to inseminate me with your dust.

Things could be worse. You could be me with you wanting to "Drop a load in me."

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
4g5Um9I.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No. You do not. I've seen your "like" algorithm. Seems that CW is at the top of your list. Why you making such a big deal out of this? It's not like you wanna "drop a load" in her like you do me, right?

Quit being soo sensitive. Who fucking cares if you have a little e-crush on CW, all the while secretly (well not anymore) wanting to inseminate me with your dust.

I can give a few of your posts some charity likes if you want.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
just have a threesome in vegas. what happens there stays there. so they say. just make sure no one takes any pics or no doubt will be post on every forum semi related to BF

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

What part of "the simple truth is CeeDub often deserves props" is doing you a boggle?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What part of "the simple truth is CeeDub often deserves props" is doing you a boggle?

Sure CW is a talented gal, I agree.

But you're acting like a proud mother at her daughter's first piano recital. Clapping at the wrong time, trying to start the "wave" over CW's posts, hell man you even threw confetti when she "liked" one of your posts back.

Just ask her out already or swipe left or right.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Sure CW is a talented gal, I agree.

But you're acting like a proud mother at her daughter's first piano recital. Clapping at the wrong time, trying to start the "wave" over CW's posts, hell man you even threw confetti when she "liked" one of your posts back.

Just ask her out already or swipe left or right.

Have a bit of that sticky tested, Flynn.
I'm beginning to have serious concerns it's been dusted with PCP or some other hallucination-causing shit.