Something Wicked This Way Comes

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
Hello Oak. These seditionists think you are already here btw.

Think, or know?

Are you here with your posse to ruin this forum for Flea?
Lotus is a CBTer?

I know you aren't anymore

Just so you know, I totally felt you were wronged on that dispute with DIldo.

Sad that your emo homosoypian besties didn't take up for you, especially after you went to bat for them on several occasions.
WTF, that bildo dude calls himself "Cindy" now? :LMAO2:

Yes. I would sometimes mistakenly call her the wrong pronoun She would get irritated and I reminded her that I had known her as a male for.over a decade and that "Billdo" didn't help.

So, she changed her screen name to Cindy. It works
that's what twisted his cock up into a pretzel earring? Pronoun misuse?

Good gawd

One thing.

Cindy got mad at me because when she gets mad she has a scorched Earth policy. I told her that was a very masculine response.

Not the first time I notice that transgender females think like men.
That's cause they are men. No matter how deep their mental illness runs.

Don't forget, take this story about why Oak was banned at CBT with a grain of salt. According to Oak, I am the reason Flea left SG.

PS, Strapon -- I haven't been on CBT in years.

You came just last year to post "Hi Oak" when I said that you left because you felt betrayed when I was allowed to return. You did that to "prove" that you weren't banned. Of course, I never said you were banned. You should be more honest or try to remember things more accurately.

That is what happened. What I said about Flea leaving was a troll. It worked at the time, and maybe still. It's really not that serious.

I didn't say I was banned. I've said that I left CBT. I left SG. I am not accusing anyone of "banning me". If telling half truths is YOUR troll, well, okay. I hope that you find that fun.

OP
OP
Oak

Oak

Factory Bastard
I just don't believe they're women like I am.

They do.

I know, she called me a cisgender woman, also known as "woman", and a breeder. Damned straight I'm a breeder.

I'm also not LatinX. I'm Latina. And I'm of Hispanic descent unlike Alec Baldwin's wife.
Nothing like privileged white women appropriating other ethnicities and cultures.

He called you a ""cisgender"" and "'breeder""

that's some real womb envy right there

what the fuck is a cisgender by the way?

A lot of those transgender freaks are not just mentally ill, they're bitter as hell, particularly towards hetrosexuals.

Cisgender and 'breeder' are terms used as insults against straight folks.

It's one of the many reasons why I can't abide the filthy fuckers.....
Imagine hating Donald TRUMP's robust virility so much that you chop off your own balls. Sad and sick people.
But from what I heard that twisted fuckhead at Craving BIggies Testicles was a failure as a male too

Isn't that something? Born as a male and fail, transition in your own mind to a make believe woman and still fail.

Suicide is the only viable option

That's very unkind. I don't wish death on anyone. Especially not Trump. I want him to experience accountability for the first time in his life.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shheiiit !
:LOL2:

Won't she be disappointed
tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
.Considering how much time Strappy spends licking the windows at that joint, he surely has some lurid imaginings about what goes on there.

Anyone like my new ankle bracelet?

It looks just like an elderly libtard and even smells like urine

I call it the wailing pussy.

You're under house arrest? What did you do now?
You've seen state issued ankle ""monitors"" that look like elderly fuckmunchs, smell like urine and don't have a nose?

Got a picture of one of those?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.Considering how much time Strappy spends licking the windows at that joint, he surely has some lurid imaginings about what goes on there.

You've seen state issued ankle ""monitors"" that look like elderly fuckmunchs, smell like urine and don't have a nose?

I would think they'd take one look at you and give you that model, yeah.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dry. just like your brain

try again

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

try again

Hey, you're the one who admitted you're wearing an ankle bracelet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

try again

:facepalm:

I can see why you’re dumb enough to be a liberal

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

try again

A cuff for his leash?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes. "

MacBeth being a close second to Hamlet.

I would offer welcome. However I am but a fixture of antiquity and rarely post.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi, Oak. How are you?
He’s old and washed up. A military desk-puppet is depressing when you’ve reached your use-by date. Vitriol is such a troll chick’s name. Oak isn’t any better, unless it’s whiskey in a fucking barrel!

Oak is a fucking woman you insipid sock puppet. Albeit a huge one but one none the less a "woman." Come to think of it, you two gals would get along fabulously.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi, Oak. How are you?
He’s old and washed up. A military desk-puppet is depressing when you’ve reached your use-by date. Vitriol is such a troll chick’s name. Oak isn’t any better, unless it’s whiskey in a fucking barrel!

Oak is a fucking woman you insipid sock puppet. Albeit a huge one but one none the less a "woman." Come to think of it, you two gals would get along fabulously.
Tatum or Benzo said that it was Vitriol?? Fuck all this gender-bending!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi, Oak. How are you?

Tatum or Benzo said that it was Vitriol?? Fuck all this gender-bending!

And you listened to those two?

Idiot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Fivehead Falafel Favela Consortium need to learn how to construct a creative post of entertaining prose instead of no yuo's and endless "idiot/moron" regurgitations...

...and learn personal hygiene.

There's no doubt that the soiled mat Mumbai gang smell like old papadums, rodent urine, and cumin farts...