X

xXx
Site Supporter
dancing-cat-swag.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IO like abortion ?? ha ha DID SOMEONE GIVE YOU 3500 HUNNY tah say that :LOL3:

Men use abortion to get off the child support hook. If it was truly up to women alone, there would barely be an abortion rate.

Every abortion is a tragedy. Its ending a human life and devastating a woman. And most are done for the benefit of a man who doesnt want to be responsible.

All I've been seeing is MEN going off on WOMEN over why abortion is "for women". Much like right now with you trying to tell me what's best for women.

Also the entire point of over turning Roe is loosening the governments grip on what we can allow. Now its up to the people again. Since you dont think the government should tell people what to do.....you should be glad about this.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They're talking about giving 13yo boys the snip or some shit then have it reversed at 16 if they want kids then snipped again or some shit I saw on Twitter, I tend to avoid that shit on there when it creeps onto my timeline... FOOTBALL ONLY on Twitter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They're talking about giving 13yo boys the snip or some shit then have it reversed at 16 if they want kids then snipped again or some shit I saw on Twitter, I tend to avoid that shit on there when it creeps onto my timeline... FOOTBALL ONLY on Twitter

They are literally sterilizing 5 year olds in the US and making it so they can never experience and organism. The lying left then claims this is reversible when it truly is not. It is evil and must be stopped.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
any laws not guaranteed in the constitution go back 2 the states..

those who dont like it should pack up from DC and focus on their states capitol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

f u wanna bust up this crowd in two secs, show up in a dog catchers uniform

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sounds like our local tenant sandy666. Yet they all thirst for tiny cuck cock. Sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whatever makes people suddenly more responsible.

I bet she lives somewhere like NY or CA where this is not going to be an issue.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist black woman says white women should all be killed unless they exclusively obey black women.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This should be the 'Oerdin opens his ass gape and what hurts him flows' thread AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's amazing how few Americans actually understand the American Supreme Court decision..

As was pointed out on another forum, the USA was the only country that made abortion a constitutional right..

I assume the USA won't be like Canada and go thirty five years and counting without any abortion law..

The American congress will prioritize and pass some kind of law about how abortion will proceed in the future.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's amazing how few Americans actually understand the American Supreme Court decision..

As was pointed out on another forum, the USA was the only country that made abortion a constitutional right..

I assume the USA won't be like Canada and go thirty five years and counting without any abortion law..

The American congress will prioritize and pass some kind of law about how abortion will proceed in the future.

But you also fail to mention that certain states don't just discourage abortion, they have weponized both the legal and medical systems to. hunt down abortion providers, recipients and then criminalize them/. IN those cases, it's not a subtle disuasion, but severe criminalization @Fashionista.