Stinky in the Wild!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That avi is FUCKING AWESOME !! PLATINUM QUALITY AAAAA GOLD SEAL KABLUEEEEE !! (:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bye Ballszer have a good day ..hope everything goes smooooothly

See ya, hope your mangina shepard pie turns out good lol.

tumblr_mx3rnr3H0H1rkukbmo1_500.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I take SHIT from bald people Ballszer ..I genuinely get the creeps around them, won't work with bald people I'll leave the fucking site..it's my worst fear .. I'm very vain you know and have a high tolerance for retarded humor, those pics would have been celebrated had you not been a bald fuck ..

Oh now I get it, your thinning badly and panicking, well don’t shave your head like handsome Blazor, you will just look like a egg head ugly old Jew.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I take SHIT from bald people Ballszer ..I genuinely get the creeps around them, won't work with bald people I'll leave the fucking site..it's my worst fear .. I'm very vain you know and have a high tolerance for retarded humor, those pics would have been celebrated had you not been a bald fuck ..

Oh now I get it, your thinning badly and panicking, well don’t shave your head like handsome Blazor, you will just look like a egg head ugly old Jew.

Hair baby...tons of it ! I buy No. 6 gel to keep the mohawk up it's like glue you know ...not hot wax and a fucking buffer :LMAO:

How 'bout you olden goldy ... smoke weed and go steal day today ...maybe brag about your car because your to old and decrepit to walk anywhere anymore lolol fucking OLd minge ughhhhhhhhhhhh your labia must hang like a coconut :LMAO: ffs ackkkkkkk

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is it ...okay thanks ..I'll find time later to give a fuck I promise mmkay

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hair baby...tons of it ! I buy No. 6 gel to keep the mohawk up it's like glue you know ...not hot wax and a fucking buffer :LMAO:

How 'bout you olden goldy ... smoke weed and go steal day today ...maybe brag about your car because your to old and decrepit to walk anywhere anymore lolol fucking OLd minge ughhhhhhhhhhhh your labia must hang like a coconut :LMAO: ffs ackkkkkkk

giphy.gif

Well I do walk quite allot, I have a car cos I can’t use public transport, there’s always some nasty nigger picking their huge nostrils out, and they stink, pakis and half caste abominations, nah ain’t mixing with them nasty arse apes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG Ballszer rides the emoticons like a Punjabi Truckers coCk :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you an educated latino ? do you not see my face is scrunched , distorted from a face I was making ffs you can't be that dense ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you have a mohawk Ballszer ?? a pink one a blue one any fucking colored one would be a blessing for you ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't worry I still love you Countess .. shall I send you a lock of hair ? $4.99

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Were you one of those premature balders Ballszer ? all your buddies plowed through life happiliy haired while the little runt pussy balldeded up :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you an educated latino ? do you not see my face is scrunched , distorted from a face I was making ffs you can't be that dense ...

There is a dude in my forum that wears a prosthetic nose. That’s what it reminded me of.

Like this movie Guy does so much Coke ...wicked flick No bald people..just Val Kilmer with the Mohawk that inspired mines ... :rightON:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Stinky, the one trick pony lol. Round and round on repeat lol.

giphy.gif

Give it up Stinky, bald is in lol. The ladies seem to think so anyway lol.

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cool bald Chromeo
baldmen7.jpg

Not fucking creepy ones :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

images
80834619_754720751714024_7517078454680944640_n.jpg
images

Big diff.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

There is a dude in my forum that wears a prosthetic nose. That’s what it reminded me of.

Like this movie Guy does so much Coke ...wicked flick No bald people..just Val Kilmer with the Mohawk that inspired mines ... :rightON:
Pic didn't show.... meant this movie Countess

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Noob lol.

I guess you're right Stinky, half broken teeth, beer gut, mohawk, sounds SOOooooOOO much sexier hahahahaha.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Noob lol.

I guess you're right Stinky, half broken teeth, beer gut, mohawk, sounds SOOooooOOO much sexier hahahahaha.

I'd like to knock on your door TO SAY HI and watch your skin turn flush white from the pointy top of your head to your yellow toenails BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA ...