Stinky in the Wild!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And here we see the rare Stinky in the wild, and it appears to be mating season :Grin3:

Stinky-Gorilla.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Upon closer inspection, they almost have the same face. They do say like attracts like :Grin3:

Sameface.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look how bad I upset the old lady lol she rides the 'like option of Ballszers posts like a black cock propping his weak BALD ass lolol LOVE IT !!

Every pic you make I grow in stature :FuckYeah:

You know what's even funnier ?? That NO amount of made up pictures is gonna grow hair on that isolated desolate Mt.PointmoRe lololol

82087812_761611694358263_7016687530309320704_n.jpg
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: jus look at that fucking thing :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

giphy.gif

You should charge a fee for climbers to reach the summit :LMAO2:

Looking good in the JEEP bruh

tumblr_o4ony1NjXN1qfr6udo1_500.gif
lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You mentioned offspring ... ffs what a thing to pass to someone you love BALDNESS :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Stinkyfinger .. WHY do you start shit with someone that has your picture and photoshops too? lololol... Blazor is a good guy and YOU started the shit, so what do you expect? Please answer :) P.S. I know you're on, so don't hide in bushes and pretend you're not :D

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Stinkyfinger .. WHY do you start shit with someone that has your picture and photoshops too? lololol... Blazor is a good guy and YOU started the shit, so what do you expect? Please answer :) P.S. I know you're on, so don't hide in bushes and pretend you're not :D

because the little bald faggit didn't like a comment about a wimpy kid that got his ass kicked, I'm not allowed to comment ? FUCK THAT ..More like he shouldn't be such a BALD SOFT PUSSY LOLOLOL .. so I STARTED THIS ?? and now that I know what Ballszer is about I believe the little asshole had his ass handed to him many many times hence the sensitivity towards the subject the fucking wimp... Look HF you and I don't see eye to eye on a LOT of issues ...but you're not a little PUSSY BITCH with a bald pointy fucking head that runs for the cover of a picture making program and start churning out pics if your feels got hurt ...you're a photoshopper and I KNOW you KNOW he's a PUSSY for what he's doing, he's HURT and he KNOWS his fucking head is a mishapened catastrophe ...You know I can take it..you KNOW IT, it's just that it's coming from a little whiney BALD GUY FFS ...it's like those vids on theync where dudes get killed by barefooted fucks...like ffs put godamm shoes on if your gonna kill me..but in this case it's a bald little pointy headed LITTLE GOOF ..GEEZ put a fucking wig on if your gonna make fun of me ..Sand the fucking point, skewer some chicken for a shishkabob ANYFUCKINGTHING juut HIDE THAT HEAD

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at this fucking shit ...I pour beer on the heads of little fuckers that look like him

ffs people with a head like that shouldn't make fun of people LOOK AT THE FUCKING THING

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

because the little bald faggit didn't like a comment about a wimpy kid that got his ass kicked, I'm not allowed to comment ? FUCK THAT ..More like he shouldn't be such a BALD SOFT PUSSY LOLOLOL .. so I STARTED THIS ?? and now that I know what Ballszer is about I believe the little asshole had his ass handed to him many many times hence the sensitivity towards the subject the fucking wimp... Look HF you and I don't see eye to eye on a LOT of issues ...but you're not a little PUSSY BITCH with a bald pointy fucking head that runs for the cover of a picture making program and start churning out pics if your feels got hurt ...you're a photoshopper and I KNOW you KNOW he's a PUSSY for what he's doing, he's HURT and he KNOWS his fucking head is a mishapened catastrophe ...You know I can take it..you KNOW IT, it's just that it's coming from a little whiney BALD GUY FFS ...it's like those vids on theync where dudes get killed by barefooted fucks...like ffs put godamm shoes on if your gonna kill me..but in this case it's a bald little pointy headed LITTLE GOOF ..GEEZ put a fucking wig on if your gonna make fun of me ..Sand the fucking point, skewer some chicken for a shishkabob ANYFUCKINGTHING juut HIDE THAT HEAD
HiANL.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at this fucking shit ...I pour beer on the heads of little fuckers that look like him

ffs people with a head like that shouldn't make fun of people LOOK AT THE FUCKING THING

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Nah... You provoke... over and over again, which has led to this thread... It's obvious you're not going to stop.. so? Guess we'll be seeing more PS's of you :facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should rename the the thread "Photoshop Stinky " and I'll join in :LOL1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Manager?? for what? I didn't photoshop anything in here -_-