Stinky in the Wild!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
post the one of u holding the fish
Awwww you guys really seen my pics from my last out with my Uncle before he passed ..that confirmed it..what can I say..so you know my kids are NOT half black but awesome teenagers

X

xXx
Site Supporter
42766365_471051683414267_5833060771927425024_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeh Scott is a special kind of deplorable... hope Gunther dies of Cancer or inevitable GAYNESS with a name like that ...hope you enjoyed yourself flicking your bean to my pics ...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeh Scott is a special kind of deplorable... hope Gunther dies of Cancer or inevitable GAYNESS with a name like that ...hope you enjoyed yourself flicking your bean to my pics ...

idk who gunther is but we would relish in your butt hurt lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

idk who gunther is but we would relish in your butt hurt lol
Gunther is the name scotty boi said he would call a son if faggits could have kids

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u know if u started fights with ppl who werent so much better than u then u might actually win one in life. just saying

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is that a pic of your ex and kids in the shade cause all i see is a black square - tell them 2 smile next time