Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stinky is a playful chap at times...
86168287.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Damn @Blazor ....I had no idea you had flamer in you lol

Im rather a nice guy these days, its rare my old school flamer comes out lol. I aint the kind of guy that started out on Fakebook, I started out on the Sick Site for Sick Fucks lol. Stinky is fighting a losing battle lol.

Thanks you for the compliment too btw, I know you roll hard as well lol :Cheers:
hahahaha roll hard ??? :LMAO2: FLAMER ?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bald fuck yes A plus rating but FLAMER ?? bahahahahahahahahahaaaa Blinded by the light .... :LMAO::LMAO:

flamer ?? OOOooooooo lolololol Watch you don't singe those few remaining hairs you fucker, they've been fighting for dear life to hold on don't be burnin' them off Mr.'Flamer' :LMAO::LMAO:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Im rather a nice guy these days, its rare my old school flamer comes out lol. I aint the kind of guy that started out on Fakebook, I started out on the Sick Site for Sick Fucks lol. Stinky is fighting a losing battle lol.

Thanks you for the compliment too btw, I know you roll hard as well lol :Cheers:
hahahaha roll hard ??? :LMAO2: FLAMER ?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bald fuck yes A plus rating but FLAMER ?? bahahahahahahahahahaaaa Blinded by the light .... :LMAO::LMAO:

flamer ?? OOOooooooo lolololol Watch you don't singe those few remaining hairs you fucker, they've been fighting for dear life to hold on don't be burnin' them off Mr.'Flamer' :LMAO::LMAO:

oh stinky, why you so mad for ? lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I scorched your ass so hard, that when the stubble finally grows back you'll be walking around like you had a corn cob stuck up your ass just to keep the hairs from poking your sensitive burned area lolol. Waddle waddle bitch hahahaha.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who NOSE ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Who NOSE ?

old-lady-thumbs-up-happy-elderly-chair-giving-80600073.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who NOSE ?

Lol you’re so boring ,change the record, can’t your mislay brain think of anything else, or you too busy picking colossal boogies out of that humongous konk of yours.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Who NOSE ?

Lol you’re so boring ,change the record, can’t your mislay brain think of anything else, or you too busy picking colossal boogies out of that humongous konk of yours.

senior-woman-can-t-hear-listening-trying-to-42724532.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Isn't it time for you to suck off the local nikker for your dime bag

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's not what secret Drone surveillance says (:

hqdefault.jpg

'Got'chu some good herbs today gramma' :LMAO2: