Stinky in the Wild!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cutting him up feels like beating on a cripple sometimes. like some idiot in a wheelchair cursing at ppl that u want 2 push into traffic - BUT.....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You all need a ref ?
giphy.webp
2 fitddy an hour ...call dilpF he's her manager
images

Dont need a ref, I've powercrushed him into oblivion, its not even a challenge anymore lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
cutting him up feels like beating on a cripple sometimes. like some idiot in a wheelchair cursing at ppl that u want 2 push into traffic - BUT.....

I know, its almost like a tourettes syndrome person, "SQUAWK bald faggot! Pointy! Bald faggot! SQUAWK!" lol. Doesnt phase me one bit. Nor do I feel hurt in any way like he claims. I know who I am. He seems to be the hurt one, did you see how many times he said bald faggot in that one paragraph lololol. Must of took him an hour to hunt and peck all that out on his keyboard lol.

Hey Stinky :KMA:

Maybe next time you wont get into a pissing match with an Alpha, ya Beta cuck.

And I still say fuck you for applauding the beating of a kid that simply had a Trump hat on. Shit aint right man. Its like saying your kids deserve to be beat down for being half black, it aint right.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You all need a ref ?
giphy.webp
2 fitddy an hour ...call dilpF he's her manager
images

Dont need a ref, I've powercrushed him into oblivion, its not even a challenge anymore lol.

Hey Ballszer ..You're a sparsely vegetated Mountain peak LMFAO how can you 'power crush' anything with a fucking head that looks like that ?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA The BALDNESS is wicked brah ... lololol you feel good with your fake pics and I'll feel good knowing you have a head that looks like your neck puked :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Maybe you could stick that fucking thing in dirt and grow a new one LMFAO Fuck THAT BALD coconuts would grow HAHAHA

Are you even eligible to drink beer looking like an egg laid by a lopsided chicken ffs BAHAHAHAHAAA :LMAO:

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I know, its almost like a tourettes syndrome person, "SQUAWK bald faggot! Pointy! Bald faggot! SQUAWK!" lol. Doesnt phase me one bit. Nor do I feel hurt in any way like he claims. I know who I am. He seems to be the hurt one, did you see how many times he said bald faggot in that one paragraph lololol. Must of took him an hour to hunt and peck all that out on his keyboard lol.

Hey Stinky :KMA:

Maybe next time you wont get into a pissing match with an Alpha, ya Beta cuck.

And I still say fuck you for applauding the beating of a kid that simply had a Trump hat on. Shit aint right man. Its like saying your kids deserve to be beat down for being half black, it aint right.

Truth is I'd fuck your bald ass dry ..you're weak, small and BALD :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2: yout kid should be ridiculed for having a weak BALD LOSER 'FATHER' hahahahahahahahaaaaa father, please watch your head, you'll poke my eye ouT lolololololololololololololololol

82087812_761611694358263_7016687530309320704_n.jpg

51UzC%2BB5zML._SX342_.jpg

images

:LMAO:

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
a nice one.. lol
ZDTi8W4.jpg
Well look at you... You always seem to sprout out of nowhere D******* when there’s “drama” haha taking a side like you have authority on all things said... Do you remember you gave me 158 dislikes in one morning and single handedly got neg ratings removed? You sad old trout... Oh shit I better not say anything as you can “SHOP” and have my pictures Bahahahahaa! Weak sauce

Last edited by a moderator:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you would have READ in another thread, faggot... I said I was taking a break from the other site.. fuck off and mind your own business :rightON: Also doing something worthwhile... Photoshopping at Reddit.. Been on here twice today... specifically for this reason... Don't like the fighting... and people who need to be on Prozac (specifically you ) :)

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If you would have READ in another thread, faggot... I said I was taking a break from the other site.. fuck off and mind your own business :rightON: Also doing something worthwhile... Photoshopping at Reddit.. Been on here twice today... specifically for this reason... Don't like the fighting... and people who need to be on Prozac (specifically you ) :)
You do what you fucking like but stop talking shit, nobody wants a part time asshole on here... Up your game witch

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look how bad I upset the old lady lol she rides the 'like option of Ballszers posts like a black cock propping his weak BALD ass lolol LOVE IT !!

Every pic you make I grow in stature :FuckYeah:

You know what's even funnier ?? That NO amount of made up pictures is gonna grow hair on that isolated desolate Mt.PointmoRe lololol

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: jus look at that fucking thing :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

giphy.gif

You should charge a fee for climbers to reach the summit :LMAO2:

Looking good in the JEEP bruh

tumblr_o4ony1NjXN1qfr6udo1_500.gif
lololol
Bahahaha, Christine the cock sniffer.

Alphamale Blazor must hitted your nerve to the max, you son of scat!

What did he doded? Did he POWER FUCKED your fat wife, because your little stump is in pension? Did he took over your chump cumpany you slave from 9 to 5?

What is it?

You whoreson and beta male!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You sound angry ...did you push and no shit came out ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If I’m honest KP is the only real friend I feel I’ve got here other than BF... There! lol honesty
G9Oeeyg.gif

Fuck you too Shampain :Grin3:

Tasty gif though lol.
Bald people have NO friends ..just people who pretend they're NOT uneasy around bald people and if you THINK you can ever have a girl like in that gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA YEH those hot chicks LOVE bald creeps that play fiddle ffs lolololololololol

Last edited: