SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’ll just leave this here….

PS there were children present during the Floyd protests before a curfew was implemented as it shifted into riots.
Does anyone get the point this fucking idiot is trying to make here?

Read the post in it's original context and let me know if it's me or just bad drugs and lots of booze?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A few were murdered.

So yeah.
No seriously tho

in what way is a your mom is so fat joke the contextual equivalent?

How utterly brain damaged do you have to be to make such a connection?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wow. I know libs are low.

But they’re really that shamelessly low?

The "media" has a narrative to follow. Make it seem like its all Whitey doing all evil. I might even have a thread on here where I brought it to "light" haha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The "media" has a narrative to follow. Make it seem like its all Whitey doing all evil. I might even have a thread on here where I brought it to "light" haha.
You know what makes me laugh? The white people like Mudumb who support this

Like, I’m ….. hello?

You expect some fat foreigner like piggo to strain the tires on the bandwagon. But a white person? How dumb do you have to be?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know what makes me laugh? The white people like Mudumb who support this

Like, I’m ….. hello?

You expect some fat foreigner like piggo to strain the tires on the bandwagon. But a white person? How dumb do you have to be?
They've been brainwashed with white guilt and various other forms of demoralising propaganda. Most white libtards would prefer to get dropped in a vat of sulphuric acid than be branded racist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They've been brainwashed with white guilt and various other forms of demoralising propaganda. Most white libtards would prefer to get dropped in a vat of sulphuric acid than be branded racist.
We had a name for this in the hood

Clout chasing. People like Murdy has made a fucking industry of it.

I can't tell you how many times she's oscillated through various ends of the spectrum in an attempt to become relevant

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice the Antifa/BLM types always lie and omit relevant facts. They do it every single time and they do it intentionally.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how admong has been doing just that ever since and there hasn't been a peep out of you.

Just like a man always trying to tell women what to do….

Is you’re responding to me while I have you on ignore more or less fun than when you’re talking to your band of uncle duals, Piggie?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just like a man always trying to tell women what to do….

Is you’re responding to me while I have you on ignore more or less fun than when you’re talking to your band of uncle duals, Piggie?
Um... YOU calling anyone piggie knowing what you look like is sublime irony

with the responding to me via quote while claiming to have me on ignore being a close second :GiggleBitch: